RPGM Completed Crimson Colosseum [v1.02] [Enokippu / Kagura Games]

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
Kagura Games is translating this game

just saying in case people might care.
i care. thank u info. i really want play this with good translated (they got almost patch fans translated though).

Reactions: alasad

TheRay

Apr 9, 2019
Problem solved, thx. Apparently I have to set the system locale to Japanese even before extraction, not after it

bsdt

Aug 29, 2017
Is there any way to get a QTE mode in between the fastest and second fastest? I never lose the second fastest but I never win the fastest. It'd be nice to have a mode that's humanly possible but not so easy you never lose a QTE.

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
For people who decide not to edit the .ini file to have it look for the English DLL or who don't trust DLLs from unofficial sources (or don't want to manually place them in each game made with an engine's individual directories), here's a link to the official page hosting the Japanese Run-Time Packages:

The real reason I'm posting is to share an actual comprehensive guide for the game for those players that want to find all the junk in it (typos for Items and Skills in the Translation have been preserved, and any numbers sandwiching a ~ between them represent possible random ranges):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
For people who decide not to edit the .ini file to have it look for the English DLL or who don't trust DLLs from unofficial sources (or don't want to manually place them in each game made with an engine's individual directories), here's a link to the official page hosting the Japanese Run-Time Packages:

The real reason I'm posting is to share an actual comprehensive guide for the game for those players that want to find all the junk in it (typos for Items and Skills in the Translation have been preserved, and any numbers sandwiching a ~ between them represent possible random ranges):
thank u so much. maybe i play it again with this such detail guide :D

Reactions: Chingonerio

Davosos

Aug 14, 2017
so is there a good ending? in my playthrough i couldnt fight the witch and got something that i would definitly call a bad end and a bad written one too if it is the only ending.

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
so is there a good ending? in my playthrough i couldnt fight the witch and got something that i would definitly call a bad end and a bad written one too if it is the only ending.
The game has multiple endings depending on who you lose to in the arena and 1 true good ending once you beat the succubus/witch.

Davosos

Aug 14, 2017
The game has multiple endings depending on who you lose to in the arena and 1 true good ending once you beat the succubus/witch.
yeah but i have played new game + like 10 times and then just cheated to finaly beat the game but i dont even get a fight against the witch. it doesnt matter what i do i always get the ending in which
and i tried anything i can think of i always get this ending and never can fight the witch.

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
yeah but i have played new game + like 10 times and then just cheated to finaly beat the game but i dont even get a fight against the witch. it doesnt matter what i do i always get the ending in which
and i tried anything i can think of i always get this ending and never can fight the witch.
Can you provide a screenshot of the ending you got? If I recall correctly there are 2 endgame scenes involving tentacles.

1.) Is when you have not fought all of the main arena combatants and you get killed due to not meeting the deadline provided.

2.) This is where you team up with the people that captured you and fight the succubus/witch but lose during the battle.

Davosos

Aug 14, 2017
Can you provide a screenshot of the ending you got? If I recall correctly there are 2 endgame scenes involving tentacles.

1.) Is when you have not fought all of the main arena combatants and you get killed due to not meeting the deadline provided.

2.) This is where you team up with the people that captured you and fight the succubus/witch but lose during the battle.
in the recolection room its called end of the unknown hero.
i fought all main combatants but after the seventh i dont get a new one bevor day 20 after this the boy comes and says you have a fight in 8 days and after winning this fight i get freed but get this ending. like i said i dont even get the option to team up with them and fight the witch.

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes