RPGM Completed Crimson Colosseum [v1.02] [Enokippu / Kagura Games]

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes

trurebel1

May 2, 2020
anyone got the kagura version yet?
Lol yea i just got an email on steam that it became available but were prob gonna have to wait a day before it gets uploaded here
Also i gotta say i like the title changes kagura gives these games. Girl in the red slave collar sounds so much more generic than the sleek "Crimson Colosseum" that kagura changed it to.

Reactions: AR21

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
Lol yea i just got an email on steam that it became available but were prob gonna have to wait a day before it gets uploaded here
Also i gotta say i like the title changes kagura gives these games. Girl in the red slave collar sounds so much more generic than the sleek "Crimson Colosseum" that kagura changed it to.
true, but sometimes theres cases where the new name become super cringe lol

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
The game heavily resides around the new game+ anyway .. when you farmed enough stats and skill points to beat all champions in the 20 days you can chose to reset all the lewd stats when you want to finish the game
So don't worry helping the shaddy guy asking for help or walking at night alone :test:
I don't think anyone can finish the game without keeping their gear or stats or even finish in one go
I went full on chad and beat the game without one reset.... granted, even in an attempt to reach max chad lvl and beat it without 1 reset, you'll still be prevy to a couple of lewd scenes; seeing as they are unavoidable to get the perfumes needed to do the chad run.... you're even presented with special dialogue when you make it to the final battle without one reset

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
I actually didn't go too far when I played it long ago, so at least being uncensored is welcome to retake it.
Thank you~

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
Deja Vu ~ a game translated over 3 years ago is "translated" by Kagura
Well, yeah. It's a low-effort release (they probably bought translation and they already have established contact with the dev since they released their other game) with a high chances of being decently successful, because crap games usually don't get fan translated (waters are already tested). KG's job is to put those games on the market, which doesn't always mean they are doing the translation work. Most of the time it's probably out-sourced anyway.
Still, I'm not a fan of those "re-releases", because I already played them. At least it's uncensored and the game was pretty good which means it's worth re-playing but I still would rather see something new.

Reactions: hurrdurrderpderp
4.40 star(s) 24 Votes