• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Crimson Colosseum [v1.02] [Enokippu / Kagura Games]

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I'm guessing this is "the girl with the red slave collar"?
EDIT: yes it is.

I had no idea all this time it was never "officially translated"

Guess now is a good time to check it out. Re-downloading.

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
Holy hell. I wanted to give myself a boost by attempting the maze on day 1... I think they jacked up the difficulty. I know the route and I can't sprint through it without being gangbanged.

TheRay

Apr 9, 2019
Holy hell. I wanted to give myself a boost by attempting the maze on day 1... I think they jacked up the difficulty. I know the route and I can't sprint through it without being gangbanged.
Uh, I don't think you can sprint in the original either. The difference of alert area (2 squares for walk vs 5 squares for sprint) is massive, and once noticed they'll try to catch you without any area restriction.
Btw, for the newbies, you "walk" by holding SHIFT.

Koneko Toujou

Apr 30, 2019
i dont get the point of this game you get captured for no reason then they let you go just so you can get captured and what turned into a tentacle breeding pool by the exact same people who just let you go?

Meteor49

Apr 20, 2019
Played this over a year ago and this one got an Official Translation and Uncensored Patch?
Count me in to play this game again. Might do it on New Game as well. ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
Uh, I don't think you can sprint in the original either. The difference of alert area (2 squares for walk vs 5 squares for sprint) is massive, and once noticed they'll try to catch you without any area restriction.
Btw, for the newbies, you "walk" by holding SHIFT.
_Thank you_. Walking simplified it immensely, in one run I didn't even get down to underwear. One of the DD Drinks is obtained through the "avoid orgasming" mini-game, which I don't remember happening too often when I did my previous playthrough, despite the event saying that they'll be similar video games to avoid you orgasming or to bring others to orgasm. Is that an unplanned development area or do they exist?

TheRay

Apr 9, 2019
_Thank you_. Walking simplified it immensely, in one run I didn't even get down to underwear. One of the DD Drinks is obtained through the "avoid orgasming" mini-game, which I don't remember happening too often when I did my previous playthrough,
Yes, this is a mini game with a thug behind the tavern/restaurant at Commercial District, which can be accessed through the tavern back door. Maybe you missed it back in the original because 1.it only occurs during evening time, or 2.sometimes the chef/waitress blocks the door (I forgot which date is open and which is not). It's a one time reward, you can't replay the mini game again for the rest of your current playthrough once you win (idk if you can replay if you lose tho).

, despite the event saying that they'll be similar video games to avoid you orgasming or to bring others to orgasm. Is that an unplanned development area or do they exist?
Sorry, I don't get what you mean/what you're trying to say from this part.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
It physically pains me how there is no hide textbox option... I mean I know it's from 2014, but that ought to be such a basic and easy to achieve QoL improvement, that its absence perplexes me to no end.

Reactions: dragonmaster4
4.40 star(s) 23 Votes