RPGM Completed Crimson Colosseum [v1.02] [Enokippu / Kagura Games]

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes

Cinders

Jun 11, 2018
For some reason even after doing everything right on day 6 Sachi
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe it's supposed to be like that? I talked and did everything you're supposed to do prior, I think (morning convo). Or is doing the true route only possible on second playthrough? I thought it was possible on the first run (although it's possible that's only added in version 1.05 or 1.04 girl with red slave collar).

EDIT: Tested just skipping ahead a few days,

Reactions: Vuongs

Vuongs

Aug 24, 2017
Maybe it's supposed to be like that? I talked and did everything you're supposed to do prior, I think (morning convo). Or is doing the true route only possible on second playthrough? I thought it was possible on the first run (although it's possible that's only added in version 1.05 or 1.04 girl with red slave collar).

You right, I also feel like Lolo speak is weird. Probably problem with the translation

Requiss

Mar 21, 2020
How much stats do i need to beat the Golden Knight? I've trained for 20days in first playthrough( i thought the due time was 20 per duelers) consumed 2 DD drinks and am currently on my 2nd playthrough but it still doesnt seem like i do much damage to him and he hits me like a truck.

DepravedCrusader

Aug 5, 2018
Anyone knows what's up with this dialog?
I assume the part where Sachi didn't know about Leila is a bug, but what about this part? Did I miss something? Were I supposed to lose a bout to save Leila or something?

Vuongs

Aug 24, 2017

I assume the part where Sachi didn't know about Leila is a bug, but what about this part? Did I miss something? Were I supposed to lose a bout to save Leila or something?

I play the old fan translation again to check and it seem that kagura version really fucked up the game

Last edited:
Reactions: DepravedCrusader

OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
It physically pains me how there is no hide textbox option... I mean I know it's from 2014, but that ought to be such a basic and easy to achieve QoL improvement, that its absence perplexes me to no end.
Ah, that sucks. It is a pretty basic feature, but I know from making games, sometimes the plugin conflicts with other text box designs - which it looks like this game has.

Reactions: Zippix

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Ah, that sucks. It is a pretty basic feature, but I know from making games, sometimes the plugin conflicts with other text box designs - which it looks like this game has.
Dunno man, guess I'll take your word on it. I'm kinda sour about these things ever since I learned that all it took was a ~16 line, ~100 character script added in the editor to make a "hide text" work in VX Ace games which didn't feature it, and the couple I tried it on, it worked. But that's that, and this is this.

OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
Dunno man, guess I'll take your word on it. I'm kinda sour about these things ever since I learned that all it took was a ~16 line, ~100 character script added in the editor to make a "hide text" work in VX Ace games which didn't feature it, and the couple I tried it on, it worked. But that's that, and this is this.
It's just if you aren't using the stock text box system, that code may not hide what you want. Still agree though, should be a standard feature. I'd rather have an ugly text box I can hide or this type of thing than something too fancy.

Requiss

Mar 21, 2020
She knew her but not her name, if i remember correctly, there wasn't single time in their conversations prior mentioning her name

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
She knew her but not her name, if i remember correctly, there wasn't single time in their conversations prior mentioning her name
Nah, as mentioned a little bit above, it most probably is a Kagura translation bug / oversight. See here, here and here, in the thread (on this page, even lol).

Mozenrak

Jul 3, 2020
I play the old fan translation again to check and it seem that kagura version really fucked up the game

Yeah, the funny thing is if you play the steam version of the game with kagura translation (censored version), the dialogue works okay. I guess it is because of uncensor patch, but if judge from the comment above:

it is not preventing you from getting the good ending.

Vuongs

Aug 24, 2017
Yeah, the funny thing is if you play the steam version of the game with kagura translation (censored version), the dialogue works okay. I guess it is because of uncensor patch, but if judge from the comment above:

it is not preventing you from getting the good ending.
I think you still be able to get the true end because the condition is talking to Leila so Roro and Sachi conversation at day 6 doesn't matter

Anyway, I made a fix so anyone who want to see the dialogs can use this

1. Download this file Map051.rvdata
2. Use this tool to unpack the game https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-unpacker.50/
2.1. Open tool, choose File > Open file, navigate to the game folder
2.2. Choose Tools > Extract All Files
2.3. Open Extract folder and move the Data and Graphic folders to the game folder
2.4. Delete the file Game.rgss2a
3. Move the file downloaded in step 1 to Crimson.Colosseum 1.02/Data and choose Replace

Sachi should be able to recognize Leila now. This bug happen because they forgot to translate Leila name in a conditional command.

Last edited:

Mozenrak

Jul 3, 2020
I think you still be able to get the true end because the condition is talking to Leila so Roro and Sachi conversation at day 6 doesn't matter

Anyway, I made a fix so anyone who want to see the dialogs can use this

1. Download this file Mega
2. Use this tool to unpack the game https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-unpacker.50/
2.1. Open tool, choose File > Open file, navigate to the game folder
2.2. Choose Tools > Extract All Files
2.3. Open Extract folder and move the Data and Graphic folders to the game folder
2.4. Delete the file Game.rgss2a
3. Move the file downloaded in step 1 to Crimson.Colosseum 1.02/Data and choose Replace

Sachi should be able to recognize Leila now. This bug happen because they forgot to translate Leila name in a conditional command.
Did not think anyone would bother to fix that, considering that it is a minor problem and does not affect to the good ending, but personally, thanks for that. I was a little freaked out to see Roro sociopathic face in that dialogue, because I have never seen that in version of the game with old translation.
P.S.
Hey, you too say Roro instead of Lolo, like in old translation version.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vuongs
Jul 23, 2017
For people who decide not to edit the .ini file to have it look for the English DLL or who don't trust DLLs from unofficial sources (or don't want to manually place them in each game made with an engine's individual directories), here's a link to the official page hosting the Japanese Run-Time Packages:

The real reason I'm posting is to share an actual comprehensive guide for the game for those players that want to find all the junk in it (typos for Items and Skills in the Translation have been preserved, and any numbers sandwiching a ~ between them represent possible random ranges):

Epic guide!

I have a question at night there is in commercial district a guy asking for premium sake. Is this an unfinished event or is there a premium sake you can find somewhere in the game world and bring it to him for an extra event?

1634788508857.png

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Epic guide!

I have a question at night there is in commercial district a guy asking for premium sake. Is this an unfinished event or is there a premium sake you can find somewhere in the game world and bring it to him for an extra event?

View attachment 1461947
I don't remember at what time of day you can get it, but you can get it from one of the stalls in the left side in the commercial district

Reactions: Innocent Chloe

Vuongs

Aug 24, 2017
Epic guide!

View attachment 1461947
after you talk to this guy, you can buy the sake from 1 of the stall in market and give it to him for a H scene

Reactions: Innocent Chloe

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
The most satisfying thing is to get to the final battle and they explain why they did this to her then to force her to remember her past lives (playthroughs/deaths), only for her to stare at them blankly and wonder what they where talking about. (Need to have beaten everyone without ever getting a game over). You get special dialogue if you never get a bad end b4 the final battle

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes