• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Crimson Colosseum [v1.02] [Enokippu / Kagura Games]

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes

Alfofer

Jan 5, 2022
I really loved the battle system, it’s actually pretty fun (when you’re not too OP). I missed some endings (the hanged one, the times up one and the unknown hero one), but I managed to easily unlock the rest.

Last edited:

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
Where to get silver earring, tree brooch and silver amulet?
Is it only in true ending route?
Cuz the shop doesn't even sell it.

I am struggling against the golden knight even with best equip at this point.

Is EP always fixed and no way to get additional EP?
I wasted EP for:
1 :Focus
2: Falcon
3: Fairy
4: Falcon
5: Fairy
6: Slice x1 (1 EP left, cannot leave 6th dice empty)

No idea what is the best recommendation for dice skills, especially with limited EP.
So if I ever set Bloodbloom, I must set other dice slots with Slice, eh?

Oh great, when low of HP I rarely roll 3 or 5, perfect time when opponent gonna use their ace move when at critical HP.
At worst situation I roll 1 twice in a row.

Last edited:

Alfofer

Jan 5, 2022

I wasted EP for:

No idea what is the best recommendation for dice skills, especially with limited EP.

Oh great, when low of HP I rarely roll 3 or 5, perfect time when opponent gonna use their ace move when at critical HP.
For the items, I remember they can be bought from the outdoor vendor. Unfortunately they spawn randomly. But your best bet is:
1. Train/Fight hard opponents to gain exp.
2. Get the best equip
3. Use Void Perfume (it’s a lot less complicated during bosses this way)
4. You can get additional EPs by buying 6 of the same skill.
5. Your standard attack is your best friend. Set the Dice with a mix of Fairy and that other ability that buffs your attack. That’s the best and most reliable way to do damage.
6. Do as many sub quests as possible and try to obtain many special training items.

Vuongs

Aug 24, 2017

I wasted EP for:

There is a very detailed walkthrough in this post that can answer your questions
https://f95zone.to/threads/crimson-colosseum-v1-02-enokippu-kagura-games.11584/page-6#post-691189

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
For the items, I remember they can be bought from the outdoor vendor. Unfortunately they spawn randomly. But your best bet is:
1. Train/Fight hard opponents to gain exp.
2. Get the best equip
3. Use Void Perfume (it’s a lot less complicated during bosses this way)
4. You can get additional EPs by buying 6 of the same skill.
5. Your standard attack is your best friend. Set the Dice with a mix of Fairy and that other ability that buffs your attack. That’s the best and most reliable way to do damage.
6. Do as many sub quests as possible and try to obtain many special training items.
Somehow Bout money reward is different from time to time. Like on medium rank sometimes I got 4000 but later in the game I got 3000. Is it depend of which day?

Reactions: Alfofer

Mozenrak

Jul 3, 2020
Somehow Bout money reward is different from time to time. Like on medium rank sometimes I got 4000 but later in the game I got 3000. Is it depend of which day?
If you mean reward for money matches, it depends from level of opponents and if you equipped aphrodisiac perfume before battle or not. The more powerful aphrodisiac perfume you equip - the more money you get after winning the match.

Alfofer

Jan 5, 2022
As mentioned, you need to equip a more aphrodisiatic perfume to gain more money. Beware though. Stronger ones can be tricky to manage. If you have “trained” her sex skills to the max and use and strong perfume she might climax up to 2-3 times in one attack. If you have low VP (aka no item to raise the base amount equipped), you’re going to suffer (literally) as you won’t have the possibility to fight back. I lost 18 VP consecutively, once. Luckily I had the Silver Stone equipped so I had plenty of VP to make up for that (+30 VP).

Last edited:

OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
Just starting out in the game - and wondering if there are other H-Attacks in combat besides molestation and oral? Can you receive vaginal, anal, or other stuff outside of a CG or in world event?

Vuongs

Aug 24, 2017
Just starting out in the game - and wondering if there are other H-Attacks in combat besides molestation and oral? Can you receive vaginal, anal, or other stuff outside of a CG or in world event?
Yes, there are vaginal and anal attacks in multiple positions

Vuongs

Aug 24, 2017
I'm only getting oral or molestation even after cumming a lot. Hmm,
That because the girl in sitting postion so the oral attack is happen more often. Just get up, let opponent caught her and after some molestation they will take off her clothes or pound her

OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
As already said, when you fall to the ground just recover. When you get grabbed lose purposesly the qta and they should pin you down to have vaginal or anal sex.
So that's what I do. The oppenent grabs her and then just molests her with his hand, regardless of "Struggle" "Shake Off" or "Defend". Is sex something that only happens in duels and not bouts or something?

Last edited:

Vuongs

Aug 24, 2017
So that's what I do. The oppenent grabs her and then just molests her with his hand, regardless of "Struggle" "Shake Off" or "Defend". Is sex something that only happens in duels and not bouts or something?
I just tried it myself and it work fine even with the first opponent drunkard so I don't know what your problem is. Maybe try wearing sex slave perfume?

1642989397691.png 1642989515357.png
1642990387161.png

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes