RPGM Completed Crimson Colosseum [v1.02] [Enokippu / Kagura Games]

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Anyone know why "z", "enter" or other keys don't work in the game? Only "Ctrl" works

kuno99

Jan 5, 2021
Do i have to finish the game to access the gallery? If not where do I find it, and will scenes automatically unlock for me if I win duels or would i have to purposely lose to see them?

OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
Do i have to finish the game to access the gallery? If not where do I find it, and will scenes automatically unlock for me if I win duels or would i have to purposely lose to see them?
I think whenever you get a gameover it takes you to the scenes area. Then you can start an NG+

Reactions: kuno99

ReC3KS

Oct 12, 2021
I usually don't really like games with NG+ because I like play the most perfect that I can. So then I realized that no matter how perfect you play you need to loss first to win is pretty annoying. But the game still was fun.

TheRay

Apr 9, 2019
I usually don't really like games with NG+ because I like play the most perfect that I can. So then I realized that no matter how perfect you play you need to loss first to win is pretty annoying. But the game still was fun.
Well, I say your game is not perfect enough. It's actually possible to not losing anything in 1st playthrough. Difficult, but possible. Read my post on page 10 for tips https://f95zone.to/threads/crimson-colosseum-v1-02-enokippu-kagura-games.11584/page-10

Mylton

May 6, 2020
I know this game is old and all but isn't there a hero willing to post a full save out there, seeing that the most recent one posted doesn't work anymore?

Mylton

May 6, 2020
Enjoy
Although I suggested you try playing the game and support the author if you can because this one is really great.
Thanks bud!
I did already beat it, it's just that I lost my old save and wanted to browse the gallery for academic purposes ;)

Reactions: Vuongs

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
If anyone wondering if the "Good" ending is possible-yes, but a couple of criteria must be met,
1)Beat all of duelists up to day 19
2)In red light district map top-left corner help your red-headed roommate, do it 2 times and she will become your friend
3)After 2) from day 15 onward you should meet little succubus on midnight town gate
4)After 3) from day 20 onward you should meet her and old man in red light district on day
5)After that you MUST come into the left room in the colosseum near the molester who groped Sachi every day (the guard will pass you) talk to Roro(cape woman)
6)Beat the old man and the story will be unfolded to you(True end is unavoidable now)
(small hint for final boss-buy the void perfume from old man after the fight and !EQUIP IT! otherwise you will be stunlocked in pleasure, the fight will be tough, if you barely beaten old man, it will be even tougher)
what old man, where?

Mozenrak

Jul 3, 2020
what old man, where?
He mean guy who kidnaps you at begining of the game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, there are couple of steps missed in voandlo explanation:
If anyone wondering if the "Good" ending is possible-yes, but a couple of criteria must be met,
1)Beat all of duelists up to day 19
2)In red light district map top-left corner help your red-headed roommate, do it 2 times and she will become your friend
3)After 2) from day 15 onward you should meet little succubus on midnight town gate
4)After 3) from day 20 onward you should meet her and old man in red light district on day
5)After that you MUST come into the left room in the colosseum near the molester who groped Sachi every day (the guard will pass you) talk to Roro(cape woman)
6)Beat the old man and the story will be unfolded to you(True end is unavoidable now)
(small hint for final boss-buy the void perfume from old man after the fight and !EQUIP IT! otherwise you will be stunlocked in pleasure, the fight will be tough, if you barely beaten old man, it will be even tougher)
Before step "1)", you must talk to Leila (blond-haired Akakubi) in dormitory after you win couple of fights (duels or money matches - no matter), and you must do it BEFORE 6 day;
Before step "4)", you must have a lunch with all other girls in Akakubi's dormitory on 20 day also (or breakfast, because as far as I know, you can eat with them only on morning of 20 day).
Maybe he didn't include those 2 things I mentioned above, because it is kinda hard to miss those events unless you want to ignore them, but oh well.
P.S. Not important, but I will still say it - Roro is not a woman.

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
He mean guy who kidnaps you at begining of the game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, there are couple of steps missed in voandlo explanation:

Before step "1)", you must talk to Leila (blond-haired Akakubi) in dormitory after you win couple of fights (duels or money matches - no matter), and you must do it BEFORE 6 day;
Before step "4)", you must have a lunch with all other girls in Akakubi's dormitory on 20 day also (or breakfast, because as far as I know, you can eat with them only on morning of 20 day).
Maybe he didn't include those 2 things I mentioned above, because it is kinda hard to miss those events unless you want to ignore them, but oh well.
P.S. Not important, but I will still say it - Roro is not a woman.
1. I didn't talk to leila.
2. I found the "old guy", he's in the red light district, with a scroll work detail above his door, he sells perfumes, and you have to do a "kinda quest" for him in his shop, twice, and get free perfumes, then later, he will sell you the void perfume(and others) for the end boss.
3. you are correct, Lolo isn't a woman.

Mozenrak

Jul 3, 2020
1. I didn't talk to leila.
2. I found the "old guy", he's in the red light district, with a scroll work detail above his door, he sells perfumes, and you have to do a "kinda quest" for him in his shop, twice, and get free perfumes, then later, he will sell you the void perfume(and others) for the end boss.
3. you are correct, Lolo isn't a woman.
1) If you want to get true ending (good ending), then it is imperative to talk to Leila, otherwise you won't even be able to do all other steps in voandlo explanation (well, honestly I just have never missed a chance to speak with her, so I can't say for sure);
2) You found wrong "old guy", the guy you are talking about is just sells perfumes, who I meant is this guy:

c_頭領_怒.png

You should be able to meet him on 20 day, if you did all previous steps. In order to do that, you need to go to the red light district after you have a breakfast with other Akakubi in dormitory and talk with Lavia (all of this must be done on 20 day) - it will be hard to miss her.
Or maybe you already got true ending regardless of steps? It would be strange.

Last edited:

Jadeicorn

Jul 11, 2022
i saw nowhere it said that the game has black\dark skin for h-scenes so this wont really be my kinda game if thats the theme

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes