RPGM Completed Crimson Colosseum [v1.02] [Enokippu / Kagura Games]

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
What's the difference between the fan translation and the official translation?
the fan translation came out first, and IIRC was censored. Also, the actual translations are probably rather different. (they changed the name from "the girl in the red slave collar" to "crimson colosseum" when they localized it) The official version might also run without changing your system locale settings. I honestly don't remember.

Reactions: forbiddentwo

tomoshi2

May 31, 2019
The localization is very good (even elfloren took part in it), but the game is not particularly good: the art seems really weird (it is not very clean) and paper-like. There is not standing picture just like in Kunoichi Botan, but just a black figure in the menu that should remind you of the anatomy of the character o_O.

Last edited:

Som-one

Oct 24, 2020
What is name of final battle ost ?
I also wanted to hear it again! It's "Audio/BGM/game_maoudamashii_2_lastboss0x.mid".

Somehow, it shares lots of stuff with the Lilipalace-Lilitales dilogy, although released between them (same developer?).

Surprisingly good game. Somewhat old and on the edge of lolicon, but with good dice system and explorable (even too explorable) town. Probably even better than Kunoichi Botan.

Vuongs

Aug 24, 2017
I also wanted to hear it again! It's "Audio/BGM/game_maoudamashii_2_lastboss0x.mid".

Somehow, it shares lots of stuff with the Lilipalace-Lilitales dilogy, although released between them (same developer?).

Surprisingly good game. Somewhat old and on the edge of lolicon, but with good dice system and explorable (even too explorable) town. Probably even better than Kunoichi Botan.
They using free background music you can found in this channel and website

Reactions: sagasenor

DarkAizhen

Mar 23, 2018
I tried Alt + enter it went fullscreen and brought me back to desktop every time i click on the app it just fullscreens and brings me back to desktop any rpg game of the same kind (the unicorn icon) brings me back to desktop when i fullscreen it is there any fix to this?

Mozenrak

Jul 3, 2020
apparently enokippu is working on another game, god i cant wait
There are actually at least 2 games he is working on (and I hope he still is):
1) Sequel to his the very first game, Sol/Rui;
2) Sequel/prequel to Kunoichi Botan, don't know which one.

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes