RPGM Completed Crimson Colosseum [v1.02] [Enokippu / Kagura Games]

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes

Mozenrak

Jul 3, 2020
yes but apparently he changes his art and uses another animated style
not sure it would be better or not, i really not a fan of that animation
I just hope that the new game (or games) will not turn out laggy because of that. If I am not wrong, Enokkippu plan to use the same style as Ruin's seekers?

GioliRaed

Mar 26, 2022
I'm terribly struggling in my attempts to defeat the Golden Knight. I've tried acquiring skills, abilities, and tactics, but the most I could take off his health in 17 days was 4/5 HP, and it happened only once; I haven't come any closer to defeating him since. Can you tell me where to find all the DD drinks, or perhaps there's a way to obtain something else that could help me beat this [expletive]? My goal is to unlock all the scenes, but I can't get past that darn Golden Knight. I even tried cheats, delving into the game's code and attempting to make changes, but it's all in vain.

I'm tired of trying to defeat him. I'll accept any help - advice, hints, or just a saved game where this [expletive] is already taken care of. Because I've spent the last two weeks on this, and I still haven't beaten him.

Vuongs

Aug 24, 2017
I'm terribly struggling in my attempts to defeat the Golden Knight. I've tried acquiring skills, abilities, and tactics, but the most I could take off his health in 17 days was 4/5 HP, and it happened only once; I haven't come any closer to defeating him since. Can you tell me where to find all the DD drinks, or perhaps there's a way to obtain something else that could help me beat this [expletive]? My goal is to unlock all the scenes, but I can't get past that darn Golden Knight. I even tried cheats, delving into the game's code and attempting to make changes, but it's all in vain.

I'm tired of trying to defeat him. I'll accept any help - advice, hints, or just a saved game where this [expletive] is already taken care of. Because I've spent the last two weeks on this, and I still haven't beaten him.
There are 2 detailed walkthrough/guide here, check them out
RPGM - Completed - Crimson Colosseum [v1.02] [Enokippu / Kagura Games] | F95zone
RPGM - Completed - Crimson Colosseum [v1.02] [Enokippu / Kagura Games] | F95zone

Full save game

ENDU_MAKYR

Apr 13, 2020
How the hell do I go fullscreen? I don't like using the "Launch In Fullscreen" option because when I tab out, my browser minimizes while being maximized.

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes