RPGM Completed Crimson Colosseum [v1.02] [Enokippu / Kagura Games]

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
it's very hard, but it just requires memorizing the positions of men and the layout of the maze
there are other ways to beat that guy, but a counter to his poison is the best. this method ensures you obtain money and certain perfumes which are definitely needed for a no new game plus run/they kidnapped her and cursed her for no reason run

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
if u passed it do you know if there are a way to pass ie easy?
it's been a long time, but I believe you stay close to the bottom of the maze while you keep going right. eventually, you find path that goes left, left, right, right. slowly climbing your way up and out.... or I might have it backwards and you're going down. like I said, I haven't plaid in awhile

May 16, 2019
Help! when unpacking I get the Error "0x80070570: The file or directory is corrupted and unreadable"
Tried downloading from different mirrors but since its prob the same file, it keeps saying the same. Anyone can help?

Mozenrak

Jul 3, 2020
how do we pass the guy with needles im hard stuck please
I don't remember about any perfume which give you resist to poisons, but I can say for sure that you need to buy and equip crystal which gives you resist to poison (It either makes that guy poison less potent or reduce its duration time), you can buy it from the guy in that building at shopping district, it costs 6000 if I remember right:

1723251480471.png

Just go there before late evening, also equip most damaging skills in your arsenal.

P.S. Also, about this:
best ending requires prep time out the ass. you cannot lose at all. no restarts or you miss out on special dialog you only get from beating the game in your first try.
I beat game several times, and I didn't use new game+ function, but like does it mean that I can't even use in-engine restart (F12 button), because I used this a WHOLE lot of times, and I still got true ending. When you mean special dialogue, does it mean
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
I don't remember about any perfume which give you resist to poisons, but I can say for sure that you need to buy and equip crystal which gives you resist to poison (It either makes that guy poison less potent or reduce its duration time), you can buy it from the guy in that building at shopping district, it costs 6000 if I remember right:

View attachment 3915751

Just go there before late evening, also equip most damaging skills in your arsenal.

P.S. Also, about this:

I beat game several times, and I didn't use new game+ function, but like does it mean that I can't even use in-engine restart (F12 button), because I used this a WHOLE lot of times, and I still got true ending. When you mean special dialogue, does it mean
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yes, this last spoiler response... requires first playthrough no restarts at all, in game or otherwise. it's the can you get all the goodies on the first go gauntlet

Mozenrak

Jul 3, 2020
yes, this last spoiler response... requires first playthrough no restarts at all, in game or otherwise. it's the can you get all the goodies on the first go gauntlet
But it means that you CAN use F12, as I said, I used F12 button numerous times and I still got special dialogue, so it means you don't need to do no death run for it, just press F12 if you lost battle.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
But it means that you CAN use F12, as I said, I used F12 button numerous times and I still got special dialogue, so it means you don't need to do no death run for it, just press F12 if you lost battle.
wtf is F12

Mozenrak

Jul 3, 2020
I mean wth does F12 do? besides the fact that I almost never use the 'function' numbers
In VX ACE RPG maker games (or whatever, don't know names for sure), if you press F12, it will reset the game and you will go to the main menu, so you can save and if something went wrong, just reset the game. As I said before, it does not prevent you from getting true ending and special dialogue, so no need to beat the game in one go.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
In VX ACE RPG maker games (or whatever, don't know names for sure), if you press F12, it will reset the game and you will go to the main menu, so you can save and if something went wrong, just reset the game. As I said before, it does not prevent you from getting true ending and special dialogue, so no need to beat the game in one go.
oh, like og sonic where you can restart the game after you obtain all 7 chaos emeralds and play through the whole game as super sonic

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes