Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Crimson High [v0.21.1] [Vertigo]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 1.03 GB

PC: - - - -
MAC: - WORKUPLOAD - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Get used to it this is the nom for this dev
Understatement, he seems to actively seek out the most cliffhanger-est of places to drop the end of almost every update, surprised he hasn't worked up to doing it mid sentence yet. I do like this story and the characters but there are handful of things he does that drive me right up the wall, if my earlier comment about coffee didn't make that obvious.

sk1122

Aug 13, 2020
each update barely extends the play time.

I'm just going to wait a while for the game to get further along before playing again.
I think prefer this short, high frequency update method and having the option to skip a few versions to get a decent helping of playtime.
With 4-6+ month waits for one sizeable update in some slow-burner VNs, it feels like I forgot half the story/girls in between and end up replaying from the start. And when the devs aren't too talkative, you can't even be sure it isn't already abandoned.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Ok, the cliffhangers are the norm now? Really frustrating every update with it... I should be used to it by now, but man. Just ruining the effect of cliffhangers when it's used to end every update.

The suspense or drama is loosened when a cliffhanger is used for every end of the update.
Instead of getting the right reaction for what cliffhangers are used for, you're just getting some people annoyed
at this point, with it.

The cliffhangers at this point don't feel natural, at this point I can feel when they are coming, which imo is not good.

As a guy who been following this game since it was in its early stages of releases, I think stepping back on the cliffhangers would do this some good in my opinion.

Great game still tho, but that's my only issue really.

Last edited:

Jimskeleton

Nov 9, 2020
As much as I love this VN, been here from the start, I really wish we could get a full day for an update, MC wakes up & MC goes to sleep, the odd cliffhanger is fine but some of the stopping points for the updates do seem a little forced, but that's pretty much my only complaint for this, it's still really enjoyable.

ttba1878

May 3, 2020
I really like this game. The book scene with Kana was laugh out loud and there have been similar instances in previous updates. I can understand the arguments about trying to cover one whole day in each update but there are a lot of things open which need to be resolved and often they are due to take place on the same day. Some of these like the meeting to discuss the rescuing of Mana's sister could be several updates away before it is reached and this would mean that if the entire day was to be covered it could be a significant period of time between updates. Personally I think the pace of the updates is good and if there is a similar amount of story progression as in this update then i am not going to complain.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Ok, the cliffhangers are the norm now? Really frustrating every update with it... I should be used to it by now, but man. Just ruining the effect of cliffhangers when it's used to end every update.

The suspense or drama is loosened when a cliffhanger is used for every end of the update.
Instead of getting the right reaction for what cliffhangers are used for, you're just getting some people annoyed
at this point, with it.

The cliffhangers at this point don't feel natural, at this point I can feel when they are coming, which imo is not good.

As a guy who been following this game since it was in its early stages of releases, I think stepping back on the cliffhangers would do this some good in my opinion.

Great game still tho, but that's my only issue really.
Same.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Can someone please tell me how much is the average playtime?
And don't skip text.. or you will miss references. There is a lot of reading in the game but they reference things you will hear later later Children. Second it's funny the enemy is P.O.O.P. and we are B.O.O.B.! LOL.

Now to some thoughts to the story.

The back of the card is the name of a Range Rover Velar which comes from the Latin word Velare.

Velare meaning to conceal, cover, or wrap
Do meaning commit, allow, confide
Loth means reluctant, unwilling

So that is a bit of a weird phrase there. The next phrase is even weird on the card because it's basically talking about the heir or successor of the first. That religion they called the MC the heir but Urahara said the Children were not possible so is B.O.O.B. somehow related to that religion as either ally or enemies? I wonder if the MC is half human and half myth.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
is it really a cliffhanger? there are only 2 outcomes: she wants to tell you that she will think about what you said, she wants to tell you the same thing she already said at the beach but she waited at the train station to do it?

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
is it really a cliffhanger? there are only 2 outcomes: she wants to tell you that she will think about what you said, she wants to tell you the same thing she already said at the beach but she waited at the train station to do it?
Its more of a bargain basement cliffhanger. but i would argue that is inevitable. if the creator insists on continuing to insert these to the detriment of the story post update (as was pointed out a while ago in this forum) the quality will continiue to deteriorate.

4.40 star(s) 87 Votes