Jul 1, 2018
Bingoogus's very reasonable criticism aside, there's a lot of unreasonable criticism here like usual recently. This has been ongoing for months now and definitely contributed to Vertigo's response.

Dev is consistent and reliable with their release schedule. Monthly updates for indie are often short like that. Most games with larger updates are 3-6 months. And most indie devs are unreliable.

As for the story, if you don't like it: sorry? I genuinely don't mean to be dismissive. Not liking a story is a good reason to find another game. Not to hurl deconstructive criticism at a creator with other individuals paying for the same story.

As for Jun. Well. Patreon -> Money -> Food. Dev made a choice. Sorry.

On a more positive note: yes, a more effective character glossary is essential when the cast gets this big. Please do that, Vertigo. Not all of us have great memory.

Last edited:

wamzzz

Sep 28, 2021
As for Jun. Well. Patreon -> Money -> Food. Dev made a choice. Sorry.
I haven't played the last few updates because this game unfortunately has a serial case of too many characters but I did see the new Jun pic someone posted here. I can respect the choice due to pressure from patreon but, (And this might just be the style for this game) but she looks like every other character. Maybe it's because every girl in this game has same face syndrome but the pic I saw made me think she looked like 3 other girls with the only difference being her hair color.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
such an amazingly well written piece.. great character but the writing is so on point that i cant find a fault.. one of my new favs and waiting for much more

Reactions: hmorphone
Jun 19, 2021
Ok so im starting over from the beginning, so i can get the 2 hamster i missed(its the 6th and the 14th) right now im on day 4 after i have suzu in the bed, so idk if i missed the 6th hamster or not and im not sure if im close to the 14th, so while got suzu on the bed with her bunny, i just realized that since she was with the mc while the apartment getting tornado apart, was her bunny in the apartment getting trashed apart or did she happen to have it with her and i wasnt paying attention? Because i figured that bunny was her everything and her only friend and even after she started living in the apartment she always had her bunny with her in bed, so i dont know if she lost her first friend in that apartment or its in the motel with her?

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.34.1 + Gallery unlock

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 1383 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

Jul 2, 2020
Ok so im starting over from the beginning, so i can get the 2 hamster i missed(its the 6th and the 14th) right now im on day 4 after i have suzu in the bed, so idk if i missed the 6th hamster or not and im not sure if im close to the 14th, so while got suzu on the bed with her bunny, i just realized that since she was with the mc while the apartment getting tornado apart, was her bunny in the apartment getting trashed apart or did she happen to have it with her and i wasnt paying attention? Because i figured that bunny was her everything and her only friend and even after she started living in the apartment she always had her bunny with her in bed, so i dont know if she lost her first friend in that apartment or its in the motel with her?
Hmmmm. This is actually a great thing to bring up. I'll have to go back and scan through myself now

Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022
I feel she replaced what she got from the bunny with the MC. But yeah I would expect once she realizes its gone she would mention it.

DaffoDonk

Apr 10, 2020
Considering what happened this update, is something about to go not so well for our dear MC?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jun's mom said he doesn't have to worry about that with Suzu and considering she's a priestess of the cult Uraha is visiting Europe to talk to, I'll take her word for it.

Saraandir

Mar 23, 2020
Jun's mom said he doesn't have to worry about that with Suzu and considering she's a priestess of the cult Uraha is visiting Europe to talk to, I'll take her word for it.
Right, I forgot that little nugget of information (currently mid-replay). Let's just hope she's right. Not even the older vamps remember everything about the whys of the dos-and-don'ts, no guarantee a (human?) cult that's probably played the telephone game (to be fair, the vamps probably have too) with information knows much more.

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
Mate, if you can't remember, that's your problem, not mine. Last I checked, you weren't a patron of mine, so you get jack shit to say about how I make my game. If you don't like it, don't play it. It's as easy as that.
And while you're at it, maybe think about what it says about you that you feel entitled enough to complain about something you literally get for free.
(Also, regarding your other post before: Reading the tutorial at the beginning of the game helps. It explains how to set the phone backgrounds.)
Welp seen this show before. if this is how you respond to constructive and very legitimate criticism now i shudder to think what the future holds. the quality of the game can now only go down since no player feedback will be taken into account. I sincerely hope that against all odds your patreons aren't filled with yesmen and will hold you to some account (assuming you will listen to them in the first place)

I can't believe I've ever entertained the notion of supporting this game. i should've learned my lesson by now that the quality of games tends to go down and calculate it in at the start.

no longer expecting that much from this

PaxNeo

Mar 27, 2020
Ah Damn... I didnt think of that - when i read Your Comment i actually gasped. Let the Bunny be safe please.

4.50 star(s) 88 Votes