• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Jul 24, 2020
In that specific instance what exactly do we know about Hibiki?

Correct.
That she is the mother of Jun and has serious mental and marital problems. Maybe the last two are linked, but this to the knowledge of MC is speculation.

So why pray tell should the MC mindlessly act immediately upon such an untrustworthy order?
Even if she did not have a "memory loss episode" right when she apparently went on to explain the above question stays the same.

Keep in mind while the MC has a severe case of helper syndrome he is not stupid.
To the contrary the talk of Hibiki is likely to plant doubt whether having sex with Suzu is a good idea after all.
It could be that Hibikis order was "programmed" into her by the enemies of mythkind.
He basically was lowkey warned by the headmistress before she hurriedly left for europe for her gathering vital information about the issue.

The pills could be harmless.
The pills could be effectless.
The pills could have adverse effects.

Thing is it is basically an experimental drug which is not really that much understood by the scientists, but they believe it should work.
He has not taken a single pill yet. He does not even know how they taste.
That MC is not human but not a "full Myth" either is pretty much confirmed. He pretty much is a special case himself.
Reina previously said that MC's genes are different now from what they were a week prior when he was her patient with a smashed skull.
If and how the experimental drug that works for most agents will effect him is unknown.

Maybe the pills "only" prevent him from turning ghoul during/after sex with Suzu.
Maybe he transforms into a sex starved incubus, rounds all girls up and fucks them into oblivion and back.
Maybe his brain explodes 30 seconds after taking a pill and/or filling her womb.
Those are all interesting things you said, but none of them are actually reflected in the story.

Maybe hibiki's word isn't 100% trustworthy, but why take the risk? They have no real reason not to simply do it. At least none that are actually mentioned in game, which are the only valid reasons.
I'll say again. You can't make up your own shit to make sense of the story.

Here are the facts as they currently are in the game:
1: they have the pills
2: they fully intend on using the pills
3: they have been warned to have sex soon
4: no valid reason has been mentioned in game for them not to simply do as hibiki said

If the MC and suzu don't care about possible side effects from the pills, then you can't tell me that you do, and give it as a valid reason for the MC's actions, because you are neither the MC, nor the writer.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Here are the facts as they currently are in the game:
1: they have the pills
2: they fully intend on using the pills
3: they have been warned to have sex soon
4: no valid reason has been mentioned in game for them not to simply do as hibiki said
5: it is known what the intended effects are but it is not known what the actual effects are
6: MC is different, there are multiple confirmations about it in the game. Amongst them is a DNA result from an actual doctor.

If you try multiplication of two numbers you need to know both numbers, not just one.
The same applies here.
You'd need to know how the pill works and the body of the user.
As said the former is kind of known and the latter is very much unknown.
Whether or not you believe that the pills will be the ultimate solution to the "maybe problem" is your opinion.
Mine is that it is not. Maybe the pills are helping, maybe they are spawning another issue.

Jul 24, 2020
5: it is known what the intended effects are but it is not known what the actual effects are
6: MC is different, there are multiple confirmations about it in the game. Amongst them is a DNA result from an actual doctor.

If you try multiplication of two numbers you need to know both numbers, not just one.
The same applies here.
You'd need to know how the pill works and the body of the user.
As said the former is kind of known and the latter is very much unknown.
Whether or not you believe that the pills will be the ultimate solution to the "maybe problem" is your opinion.
Mine is that it is not. Maybe the pills are helping, maybe they are spawning another issue.
Okay, at this point, I'm going to fall into repetition, which means the discussion is over.

But just for good measure, once more:

You can't make up stuff that is not actually in the story and give it as valid reasons for the MC actions.
If it is not in the game, then it is not real.

For these points of yours about possible side effects and what not to be valid reasons for the MC's actions, IT NEEDS TO BE THE MC WHO MENTIONS THEM. NOT YOU.

At this point of time, the only mentioned reason in game not to have sex immediately, is that the appartement is not empty. Which is not a valid reason.

Last edited:
Reactions: Greily

slothen29

Aug 26, 2020
Completely agree. It feels like the author is stringing us along to pad out the story. Which makes no sense really. Events happen when HE makes them happen, so pausing developments for some sexy time should be completely doable.
this is probably my main issue. The interesting parts of the story feel padded out by non-interesting parts, and the things that feel like they're important or should be treated with urgency are treated the same as the slice-of-life not exactly high-stakes parts. There is an insane amount of stuff crammed into "day 11," so much that it doesn't even really make sense.

I was fairly disappointed that the mystery stalker reveal was just another side-girl clamoring for undeserved attention in the story. And while I don't have any particular complaint about Emma, I really think her character should simply serve to further Yukari's development and story, but instead the scene here really felt like it was just about Emma. Machi and Perrine also seem like side characters but at least what's going on with them is important to the main story (Aki, clan Anzou, SECS).

Reactions: crustlord12

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
I appreciate the all the characters being back in the menu but man there are a lot of them now. I was scrolling through them wondering when the mc met half of them.

Reactions: crustlord12

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
For those who hate the font options, follow these steps:

Download your favorite font if you need to ( is the ren'py default, I believe), and copy it into game/fonts.

Open up gui.rpy, and change the three following lines like such (replace the font name with the one you're using)

Code:
## The font used for in-game text.
define gui.text_font = "fonts/DejaVuSans.ttf"

## The font used for character names.
define gui.name_text_font = "fonts/DejaVuSans.ttf"

## The font used for out-of-game text.
define gui.interface_text_font = "fonts/DejaVuSans.ttf"

Reactions: TheDick69+
Aug 22, 2017
I appreciate the all the characters being back in the menu but man there are a lot of them now. I was scrolling through them wondering when the mc met half of them.
It does feel like there are too many characters when we've yet to really cement most relationships. I'm all for a massive harem in a game, but you have to at least get close and personal with some of the girls before moving on to the next. This just feels like he keeps adding more and more girls to the mix without ever giving us true moments with them.

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Suzies tolerable as our preverbal first wife.
I know you meant proverbial. The only character who might be considered preverbal as far as the MC is concerned is Nene(?); even then, she's entirely capable of communicating with some people, at least. I think preverbal would generally mean too young to talk, and if Suzu was that young, I'd be ok with kink-shaming anyone who wanted to have sex with her.

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Will be interesting to find out what kind of Myth MCs mother was if that's where its heading.

Also, haven't played in awhile and was surprised to see how central Suzu became. Came flying in from the top rope to steal main LI spotlight.

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
This game has pretty much entered the "let's wait a year or two to buffer updates" phase. Each update is mostly two or three scenes with hardly anything of substance happening. I don't hate slice of life games but with those the updates need to contain a lots more content to be worth it. Maybe around 2026 the principle will come back from her sudden trip and we finally get some answers.

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Maybe around 2026 the principle will come back from her sudden trip and we finally get some answers.
Day 14 by 2026? An optimist, I see.

I really, really want to like this game. All the characters are cute as hell, and there's a lot of effort that goes into the scenes. But there's hardly any substance to the game at this point. It simultaneously feels so drawn out but with everything happening so suddenly; it's only been 11 days of the story and this guy has an entire harem tripping over themselves to get with him? Suzu's not even known this guy for a fortnight and is already saying she loves him.

I know that development/release time makes it feel longer but there's a real lack of sensical pacing with this game, with too much happening during the days and at the same time, very little ACTUAL story moving along outside of cliffhanger after cliffhanger after cliffhanger.

Aug 22, 2017
The next release will probably be make or break for me. The author NEEDS to resolve at least one of his building plots and girls and have real progress with her and not just string it along another scene as he introduces even more girls and teases events we probably won't see for fifteen more updates. Cliffhanger endings is NOT an issue. No real substance after the cliffhanger is the real problem.

slothen29

Aug 26, 2020
I'm in the same boat. I was already rolling my eyes when Miri came back into the story and then Orianna became a major focus. But I think there's now like three different groups of academy student side characters outside the main class (not even counting the SECs members), plus day 11 being so overstuffed also included the introductions of at least two new side characters (stalker girl + Emica) and spent time on convenience store girl, and Emma. And the MC just made plans to schedule a date with Inayawin???

Poor Miko, Kana, and Kagome feel like afterthoughts. Nene and Nagisa may as well not exist. I don't know when we'll get to the fun (and frankly quite compelling) Aki and Yui storyline. It already looks like Yukari is being sidelined for Emma.

I appreciate the deliberate pace of character development and various slice of life aspects mixed with higher-stakes plot stuff and mystery building, but there's just too many characters to see it ever going anywhere rewarding, even with regular/frequent updates. Dev time aside it just feels like too much to stay coherent.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 84 Votes