Jul 1, 2018
What did I do wrong?
Firstly, that string isn't in the game from what I can tell, so it might be corrupt.

But I note you're executing linux libraries, and it thinks it's Windows 10. So, either you're on a Windows machine and somehow took a very wrong turn, or, more likely, your sandboxing/wine/proton/whatever software is screwing with you.

Note that the game runs fine with the linux libraries without wine/proton. Every Ren'Py game I've tried does. Though you may need to run chmod -R u+x lib *.sh which sets the libraries and the launch script, whatever it may be, as executable. They need to execute to function.

Also, if you haven't, and especially since you've delved into the world of Linux: consider sandboxing software. We know your first name now.

aereton

Digital Hedonist Games
Game Developer
Mar 9, 2018
Whelp, there goes my Nene-sugarplum-fairy-theory down the drain. Wasn't tooooooo far off though :WeSmart:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, that abrupt ending was just plain cruel.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
That was a real let down on the Nene reveal... was expecting something far more strange and interesting than a single tooth being big... also, really don't see how it would give such a noticeable lisp, it should have a more pronounced effect on sounds made by closing the lips than any made by the tongue pressing on teeth...

Reactions: crustlord12

aereton

Digital Hedonist Games
Game Developer
Mar 9, 2018
Yep, it was. This update didn't seem to be worth a whole point increase (35.1 to 36.1). Seemed more of a minor update. Was it the same size as the last one?
It's been like that for quite a while afaik. Idk, some time ago I started to just play every 3 updates or so, I wanna have some meat to go through.

Jul 31, 2021
What is with that? The blowjob on the car is just an image.
Yeah I was pretty disappointed with that scene too. I don't understand why throw that in there if the dev isn't going to bother animating it at all but that's probably just me nitpicking a little.

Edit: Honestly the only relatively good sex scene in this game so far has been the earliest one with the purple-haired cat girl whose name escapes me atm. Everything so far has been pretty meh, that's my opinion though.

4.40 star(s) 91 Votes