mech2

Nov 1, 2017
Anyone got them gallery codes?

There's hot, and wet. But I really don't feel like grinding through all that again to get the last one...

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Last edited:

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
sorry another question
how can i defeat Nefris?
Not sure, one way is to cheat your stats (Cheat Engine), though after the fight she mentions that you gave her a hairpin, which I have no knowledge of, so it has to be the actual way of defeating her (probably lowers difficulty) and has to be hidden somewhere.

mech2

Nov 1, 2017
Gotta have plenty of healing items plus using the Bat Harpy's slowdown attack. I also used the spell you buy from the merchant, which does around 1000-1500 damage per cast. It basically went slowdown, cast spell, switch to red jelly to reduce damage taken and heal, slowdown, cast, heal, repeat. For casting the spell I switched to Steam or Rock, since they take less damage and you don't get an attack penalty. If you mess up and get caught in any form besides the ones that are resistant to her attacks, you'll die immediately. Furthermore, if you don't have enough healing items you'll be screwed too.

Reactions: RiviRivi

Mr.Ch4ng

May 27, 2019
Does anbody else have problems with their savegames ? I can´t load any text save, not even within the same game, and the load buttons don´t do anything.

Reactions: Cryswar
4.60 star(s) 34 Votes