xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
what is the code to unlock the gallery in chap 1 and 2?
The search function at the top right is there for a reason...
This thread isn't even that long compared to others...
But anyway:
By the way, if anybody is just interested in the art (though the game is good and I recommend you play it), the gallery unlock codes are;

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

edit: also note that you will miss at least two stills in chapter 2 if you don't play it, as they don't seem to be in the gallery. The images are

talfugs

May 23, 2017
what the location of save files?
There isnt any go to the menu and klick save and export this will give a u long code u can copy that save it in a text file and put it in later.
(This only works in part 2 i think part 1 hase no way to save)

xXlotus0

Oct 27, 2017
Flash?
what will happen when flash player is finally taken down how will he continue to make the game?
Visit the on Adobe’s Flash Player website and click the “Download the Flash Player projector content debugger” link (Widows, Linux or Mac). It needs no installation and will keep working in the future.

Reactions: GEMPAL

Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
Did you know, there is one browser that will never get rid of Flash Player? It's the one that everyone hates: Internet Explorer. Because Microsoft has moved on to using Microsoft Edge, they won't be updating IE anymore. And because Internet Explorer had Flash support in the last version, you can still play games in it just fine. I don't use that browser for anything else anyway.

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
Hey all you Crimson Keepers, I just thought you'd all like to know that Intro said in a chat
just today that you don't need to excessively grind in the first two chapters. Up to level 10
is all you need in Chapter 1 and up to level 17 in Chapter 2. He also mentioned that if you
grind too much you might miss content like leveling up in battle skills later on in chapters.

Reactions: HK51 and Dixen Chix

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
The only thing I'm disappointed with about this game is that once you clear the final boss, you have no random encounters to test new Temptation spell on =D
Otherwise I really really like it =D

SirSieghart

Oct 23, 2018
Don't know if anyone else has had this issue, but after I downloaded the UploadHaven version of the game I encountered a bug where the post-sex dialogue plays in the middle of the Lava Imp fight. Then I was stuck in the battle screen with no options, and had to close the game.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Don't know if anyone else has had this issue, but after I downloaded the UploadHaven version of the game I encountered a bug where the post-sex dialogue plays in the middle of the Lava Imp fight. Then I was stuck in the battle screen with no options, and had to close the game.
Yeah happened to me too; think it's cuz I used Lightning again, and somehow it thought I used Tempt.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
i cant open the game, even though i downloaded shockwave flash

anyone?
Looks like you've found yourself a generic swf player, not adobe flash player, you might want to scan that software with virus total to make sure it's not malicious. You can have my copy of v26 standalone. Either make this file your default program to launch swf files, or open the exe and manually open the swf files. Should work fine.
- If it still doesn't work, it means you don't have any flash support on your system, and you need to download a package from Adobe.

Reactions: Abcdefinition

Abcdefinition

Mar 9, 2019
Looks like you've found yourself a generic swf player, not adobe flash player, you might want to scan that software with virus total to make sure it's not malicious. You can have my copy of v26 standalone. Either make this file your default program to launch swf files, or open the exe and manually open the swf files. Should work fine.
- If it still doesn't work, it means you don't have any flash support on your system, and you need to download a package from Adobe.
Love u man

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes