sizzantaclaus

Sep 2, 2018
To elaborate on what UZone said, when you defeat Yil you need to head back to the basalt pillar where you saw Lan at the start of the chapter.
Head like south/south-westish (I think) and you'll come across a second cave entrance.

Mind you that is the end of the chapter so it'll just end screen you when you enter it, but you get the gallery unlock code I mentioned in a previous post on like page 6 or 7

asker23

Jun 11, 2017
is there any way to access gallery from chapter 1, in chapter 2? it is awesome that gallery exists in ch2, but we don't have such a thing in ch1, so we cant access the scenes on command.

sizzantaclaus

Sep 2, 2018
is there any way to access gallery from chapter 1, in chapter 2? it is awesome that gallery exists in ch2, but we don't have such a thing in ch1, so we cant access the scenes on command.
There is a gallery in chapter 1.

Menu > Gallery

Make sure you're running the latest version of chapter 1 and not the beta, the gallery will also give you a spot to enter the code I mentioned to unlock it all. Unfortunately you cannot access chapter 1's gallery in chapter 2.

Abcdefinition

Mar 9, 2019
Hmm...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the map is a bit complicated but u can past through in the volcano, all u had to do is go to the rock (where u met the imp) once ur there keep goin in right side, and there you gonna saw a flooded lava and u need to equip ur covenant also walk in it and explore the area and thats it
ps : i hope u understand my grammar

Dronefister

Jun 17, 2018
the map is a bit complicated but u can past through in the volcano, all u had to do is go to the rock (where u met the imp) once ur there keep goin in right side, and there you gonna saw a flooded lava and u need to equip ur covenant also walk in it and explore the area and thats it
ps : i hope u understand my grammar
Yeah, that's what i did before. The lava had collision so it wouldn't let me move past it. It's worked now in the bugfixed version that Introspurt made. Thanks though! :)

UZone

Aug 29, 2019
i had hopes...
but this dude doesnt know how to make a BASIC rpg
This dude is a self-taught, all-in-one animator, musician and programmer who, while working in his free time, managed to deliver more high-quality content in a month and a half than some highly-paid teams on Patreon deliver in a year. Don't forget that this is his very first game project as well.

If the somewhat inconvenient save system is the biggest issue Crimson Keep has, then that just proves how well-done everything else is. I bet that once introspurt gets enough money to go full-time and thus further improve his skills, he'll quickly become one of the most-popular adult game creators out there.

Last edited:

HK51

Dec 11, 2017
I don't know if it will help anyone, but nevertheless here is simple Cheat Engine tables for both chapter 1 and 2 with health, mana, experience and enemy health (that can be frozen to 1 so to shorten time for "tempt" win).
I played the game by using flash-player on windows (flashplayer_32_sa.exe), so if you play through other means, I don't know whether it will work for ya, but I suppose that it should, after all the insides should be the same?

Bloodyryss

Apr 9, 2017
The game itself is nice but the combat is VERY badly made ... I mean its just RNG as fuck ... The fight with the fairy ... have bad luck and get 2 times Needle attack and its an insta kill ... WTF?!

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
The game itself is nice but the combat is VERY badly made ... I mean its just RNG as fuck ... The fight with the fairy ... have bad luck and get 2 times Needle attack and its an insta kill ... WTF?!
Have you tried using the Mella's covenant? The one with the slow?

Reactions: Sunny242

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
what is the code to unlock the gallery in chap 1 and 2?
The search function at the top right is there for a reason...
This thread isn't even that long compared to others...
But anyway:
By the way, if anybody is just interested in the art (though the game is good and I recommend you play it), the gallery unlock codes are;

edit: also note that you will miss at least two stills in chapter 2 if you don't play it, as they don't seem to be in the gallery. The images are

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes