TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
when the game is finally finished are you going to put them all together to make 1 singular game?
The developer isn't here. But if you look at one of their the game is in episodes because otherwise their Flash software crashes, and they don't how to let you save. So it's a maybe, if they ever upgrade and work out the saving thing.

sizzantaclaus

Sep 2, 2018
The developer isn't here. But if you look at one of their the game is in episodes because otherwise their Flash software crashes, and they don't how to let you save. So it's a maybe, if they ever upgrade and work out the saving thing.
There's full saving and loading enabled in Ch.2 and there will continue to be saving in subsequent chapters apparently. The save and export (which it does to a .txt file) didn't work for me from in-browser so I'd recommend playing through the NG Launcher which is just an swf player more or less.

Introspurt doesn't plan to include saving in Chapter 1 though as it's short, or so they said on a post I think on NG.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Alright, this guy works fast. It seems like no time at all has passed since Chapter 1, and Chapter 2 is already out.

Reactions: jowishg

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Anyone have one of the 'text file' saves that can let me skip the first chapter? I'm really not looking forward to doing that over again. Especially with how close to death the final fight got me.

sizzantaclaus

Sep 2, 2018
By the way, if anybody is just interested in the art (though the game is good and I recommend you play it), the gallery unlock codes are;

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

edit: also note that you will miss at least two stills in chapter 2 if you don't play it, as they don't seem to be in the gallery. The images are

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes