Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
Okay, this is a very, VERY good game. I like the logic in the story and the main character. Also the rest of characters are made pretty decent. I can't wait for next chapters, which doesn't happen too often :D

Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018
I just hopethe chp 2 is not a different game, it will be nice to have the whole gallery open

RockSalt

Sep 10, 2017
Pretty good game.

Pretty simple and easy to understand battle system.

Extremely easy to access cg's which are all very hot.

I would say try it.

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Excellent start. Concerned that combat started to get a bit repetative towards the end, but give us a few more spells as the game progresses (maybe have each Covenant grant a unique spell when equipped?), could easily fix that. Fun characters, VERY nice art, and multiple scenes. Needs a better save system, and would appreciate if the gallery included the text from each scene to go with the CG.

Reactions: RockSalt

eamanager

Aug 12, 2017
maybe someone can make a hacked gallery version? i finished the game before i could review all the gallery :(

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
dang it! now i will be waiting impatiently for part 2

can anyone recommend similar games? i've been looking for more dirty RPG games with monster girls.

i'm a supporter of R life. check that game out if you haven't yet. it's a fully 3d rendered game and requires a decent computer.

Last edited:

Zorin

Jun 24, 2017
Great game. Love the Art and feel of it . where can i follower the developer to read about progress and stuff ?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...where can i follower the developer to read about progress and stuff ?
There's usually links in the opening post for where to find the dev. Seems like is the best place at the moment, they don't have a patreon.

Reactions: Zorin

Zorin

Jun 24, 2017
There's usually links in the opening post for where to find the dev. Seems like is the best place at the moment, they don't have a patreon.
Thanks for the quick reply , someone should realy talk to him/her about Patreon for those of us who wana donate . Im sure there are LOTS

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Introspurt has an account on Hentai Foundry, where they post their new art and animations. That could be a good place to follow their work. -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Zorin

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Introspurt has an account on Hentai Foundry...
Couldn't see any kind of news there, and Newgrounds does has the Crimson Keep change log. HF seems like it does have more art work though.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Couldn't see any kind of news there, and Newgrounds does has the Crimson Keep change log. HF seems like it does have more art work though.
I noticed but it's the only other place I could find and introspurt seems to regularily reply to comments there. I can't seem to find any other places they might post to no site, twitter, nothing. I think the lewd art and games is purely a hobby for them maybe they don't post anywhere else?

ulamog

Apr 20, 2017
is there no way to save? i looked and found nothing and assumed auto saves but launched it later and needed to start from the begining

kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
is there no way to save? i looked and found nothing and assumed auto saves but launched it later and needed to start from the begining
it autosaves at certain times i believe. like after you save all 6 maidservants. at least i remember seeing something about it autosaving after talking with mom about saving the maidservants

Jack0E1

Dec 10, 2017
Anyone else running into the issue where the game only registers movement (wasd) once until the character stops then it stops responding to any keyboard controls? (Mouse still works fine)

I've tried playing it on Newgrounds, tried it as a .swf and .exe.

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes