Sep 15, 2018
I really enjoyed the development of the story and dialogs (y) and I think the developer might be working on the next chapter, or developing enemy defeating animations to each enemy with random dialogs or same of boss defeat scene.

Oct 16, 2017
At first I wasn't expecting very much from the game, but as I entered the "throne room" - let's just call it that - and talked to the mom, I started developing an interest for the story, and though there was just one animated h-scene in this release and one chapter, I found myself going "aaa, I wanted more..." at the end of chapter one. I also enjoyed the artwork, and how the developer went for the explanation of the MC acquiring upgrades through the "harvesting" of his creampied victims, it makes for a more interesting experience when there is a process like that instead of just "Poof, now you have this and that ability for no apparent reason!"

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Crimson Keep Chapter 1 - FULL
SWF: - -
EXE: - -
Online:

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Crimson Keep Chapter 1 - FULL
SWF: - -
EXE: - -
Online:
OP updated. Thanks for the links.

Reactions: Hones

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
How come im getting a "This is a dangerous download" message when i try the Mega Link EXE version?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
How come im getting a "This is a dangerous download" message when i try the Mega Link EXE version?
No idea it's just the swf packaged with flash player into an exe, your av or whatever is just being paranoid.
You can just download the and use this - - to play it.
The exe is perfectly safe though.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
so i cant find a save feature cuz i'm guessing there is none.
There was last time I played but I am with you, I cannae find the bloody thing anywhere.
Chapter 1 isn't exactly long it doesn't really need any save function I'm not sure if there was one in the demo but hopefully there will be when Ch 2 is released.

L33tmaster

Jun 7, 2017
I need Chapter 2 now! This game is on the same tier as Something unlimited, Town of Passion, and Rouge-like. I never knew i needed this game until right now!!!

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
Chapter 1 isn't exactly long it doesn't really need any save function I'm not sure if there was one in the demo but hopefully there will be when Ch 2 is released.
There was a save feature of sorts, but hey, I get why there isn't now. Darn shame but if that's
how it is no harm no foul.

I need Chapter 2 now! This game is on the same tier as Something unlimited, Town of Passion, and Rouge-like. I never knew i needed this game until right now!!!
I am in the same boat, except for excessively needing it, I wish the second and heck all the
chapters were already done. That Covenant ability is fuckin useful, and gives so many options
for fun times that my Lucifer nature can't resist wanting it :devilish: :D

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
There was a save feature of sorts, but hey, I get why there isn't now. Darn shame but if that's
how it is no harm no foul.
I think it may be a bug when you go to nern before the fight with cali on the bridge it states you reached a checkpoint which makes me think there is supposed to be a checkpoint save system.

Reactions: Samǣl

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I played version 1 and 2 of this demo. It isn't long, especially if you know how to play these games. Maybe 20 minutes. Fun little game. Battle system is turn based/action bar, think Pokemon or Final Fantasy 7.

Major differences is a bunch of different text, the castle is now explorable with maids, a lot more sex scene content 30% animated, the rest still images. Items/running during a fight. A menu that may be filled with a lot of content in the future. New ending portion.

The bad: Removal of the save crystal, slight plot hiccup about MC's room, since that part of the castle doesn't seem to exist, which makes the "logic" on why he can't go to it null. The pink circles with text explaining what happened (these are somewhat hard to read and maybe shouldn't be ovals/circles directly over the image. MC's balls from below in that one scene, a bit on the small side and looks weird. No controller support. Not everything is animated.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Wow, that was really quite good! A bit linear but many game are, I really look forward to more

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes