TBD

Aug 17, 2018
Go to the and load your ch2 save there; copy the resulting save, then load it to chapter 3, preferably on it's newgrounds page -- Just in case, but don't need to. After that it should work.
Thanks it worked by just ch2 on newground after resave it went perfectly on my local system
And sorry about not looking in the first pages

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
Quick question, I played around with the save editor and noticed a few box that I didn't tick despite completing chap 3 pretty thoroughly. Like the flame zealot 4 , fire imp citizen 5 and fire triplet 4, I assume that the dark elf's dagger is obtainable if you take her path at the end but for the other what am I Missing ?

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Quick question, I played around with the save editor and noticed a few box that I didn't tick despite completing chap 3 pretty thoroughly. Like the flame zealot 4 , fire imp citizen 5 and fire triplet 4, I assume that the dark elf's dagger is obtainable if you take her path at the end but for the other what am I Missing ?
The old chapter 3 full version got renamed into a beta and got a new full version afterwards. It got some fixes and additionally those scenes (animations) as well.

Reactions: kokotheworm

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
why i'm always lose all my covenant, lv and stat every time i loaded my save ? Any way to keep my covenant ?

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
This could be, probably, the best hentai game of 2020, and one of the best of the decade 2010-2020. While the gameplay is kinda simple compared to gems like the recently launched Succubus Affection. The art and animation level here is insanely good, like Divine Arms. It's so frustating the lack of quality games, even from big studios and the cliche RPG maker games with static CGs. The things I like the most about this game:
- It's uncensored.
- It's animated for most parts of the game, including combat.
- Another thing about the animation that makes every girl more cute and feel alive is how they dynamically change their expresion during sex.
- There is quantity and quality of content, with great attention to detail in general.
- The MC is not your average UGLY bastard rapist.
- And lastly, the dialogs are fun and the story is enough interesing to make you read all of it.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Silly me, I missed groundswell from my first run so I made a new save... I thought you will get it if you win the clicking game with Milim but it was a forced fail xD (Didn’t realized that until I tried using an auto-clicker thinking if I wasn’t really fast enough xD). You just have to click fast enough until she looks like her eyes are rolling back (just me assuming) and she will involuntarily use her power for the cave to Groundswell to open up... probably missed it cause you have to go back a bit to see the entrance... damn I really should have “farmed” the Dirt Devil there before advancing to get their covenant and item for the quest and I might not have missed them in my first run...

Also does anyone know if there are consequences depending on what you answer Rivan with like Milim’s?

Jul 22, 2017
Okay so I ended up playing this game and it's so much fun it was really a surprise how good it is.

Anyways... I'm almost at the end of chapter 3 and I saw in the guide on page 13 that the end of this chapter is really important because you can only get 1 covenant out of 3. Well I decided to make 3 saves to experience all of the possibilites and then decide what to play with but I have an important question.
I did all the quests I can (I think) all that I have to do now is just buy all the things from Iridia and level up enough to make my stats even.
The backdoor entrance is open but I'm free to do whatever I want. Is it safe to save at this point just to experience all of the other possible endings? I know the back entrance gives me the chance for those 2 covenants where I get one and the other option is fighting the cat which is harder but I get its covenant if I defeat it.

Edit: Wait there is a level cap at 22?

Last edited:

Sunny242

May 21, 2020
CAN ANYONE PROVIDE ME Data of Chapter 3 with the HellCat Covenant ?
I need it to export it into chapter4.
Plz.... Someone

Jul 22, 2017
Had to replay the game because I fucked up my stats. I made it go even and went with luck. First time I got the Ice elemental and the second time the Dark elf. They are both nice but idk Nefris's covenant feels more powerful or I'm just imagining it?
I seriously don't know which one to play with in chapter 4. Feelsbadman.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Had to replay the game because I fucked up my stats. I made it go even and went with luck. First time I got the Ice elemental and the second time the Dark elf. They are both nice but idk Nefris's covenant feels more powerful or I'm just imagining it?
I seriously don't know which one to play with in chapter 4. Feelsbadman.
Depends, her's give you basically perma stats, while the others, IIRC, don't, or just when you equip them. Though the covenant doesn't play a big role in Ch4, because switching in battle was nerfed..

Jul 22, 2017
I see well I will play all routes so whatever. Is chapter 4 still in beta? The swf mega says it's beta but online version doesn't? Also when is exe gonna be available for chapter 4?

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
I see well I will play all routes so whatever. Is chapter 4 still in beta? The swf mega says it's beta but online version doesn't? Also when is exe gonna be available for chapter 4?
Here is updated by fans, nor get updated on the regular, so yeah, don't use this place as a basis. Dunno about the swf/exe, and the author closed his patreon (due to popularity, and tax reasons -- Aka he didn't want to file taxes, having to explain how he got that income from making 18+ games).

mailz

Jul 27, 2017
this games amazing
introspurt if you're reading this please add a couple of milf type characters in the next chapter

nice work man

Reactions: Yamemai
4.60 star(s) 34 Votes