Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
introspurt is a god for art, his art style is a masterpiece. the way these games he make is kinda fun and work well (sometimes), for the story is fine i guess not that WOW but yeah, at lest is something you know? :Kappa:
~Eh... their style is really good overall.
It's just rather slapdash/lackluster in certain areas, like female genitalia.
He doesn't bend over backwards or go as far as he does with penises in that regard.

It's not terrible like: A LOT of other artists that barely know what a perineum is. Or do stomach vag.
It looks good, don't get me wrong. It's just not the extra mile he goes for the males. He kinda just... copy pastes it most the time. There's just close to no variation between any of the enemies. And they don't match as well with the in game males.

It's still a solid game. Just with a huge, inconsistent plothole. And the female junk designs were just glossed over.
The game still holds up really well, I'm simply not excusing the flaws in lue of what is great with it.
I just can't call it a "masterpiece" under those circumstances. It's still a great style, just not quite there yet.

Nickhrom

May 27, 2019
Does someone have a walkthrough or something on how to get the 3 differents covenants in the chapter 3?

zetta216

Oct 4, 2018
Wow... haven't had a chance to get off all week and now I know exactly what to vent my frustrations on. Awesome.

Smopy

Dec 22, 2017
~Eh... their style is really good overall.
It's just rather slapdash/lackluster in certain areas, like female genitalia.
He doesn't bend over backwards or go as far as he does with penises in that regard.

It's not terrible like: A LOT of other artists that barely know what a perineum is. Or do stomach vag.
It looks good, don't get me wrong. It's just not the extra mile he goes for the males. He kinda just... copy pastes it most the time. There's just close to no variation between any of the enemies. And they don't match as well with the in game males.

It's still a solid game. Just with a huge, inconsistent plothole. And the female junk designs were just glossed over.
The game still holds up really well, I'm simply not excusing the flaws in lue of what is great with it.
I just can't call it a "masterpiece" under those circumstances. It's still a great style, just not quite there yet.
I understand your point here, for me his art style is really good (he has a very huge potential).

as for the game has some problems not gonna lie, the combat is a little broke or unbalanced depending what you do or the enemy type and you get like 1 or 2 different type of enemy for per CH (excluding boss types).
for the h-scenes only thing intro add has some variations of face on the girls during the scenes but is just it, i could add some more variations of things like clothing's or positions maybe?

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Does someone have a walkthrough or something on how to get the 3 differents covenants in the chapter 3?
Impossible, only 1 of them is obtainable in a run. Here is a guide for Chapter 3:
Not quite a walkthrough, just a few useful hints and tips for Chapter 3:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original post contained questions that were answered and included in the guide. With thanks to Zorin, zetta216 and Regula who contributed with answers and tips.
And saves with everything unlocked and maxed out if you just want to begin Chapter 4:
Only one of the 3 final boss covenants is possible. Take your pick:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
I understand your point here, for me his art style is really good (he has a very huge potential).

as for the game has some problems not gonna lie, the combat is a little broke or unbalanced depending what you do or the enemy type and you get like 1 or 2 different type of enemy for per CH (excluding boss types).
for the h-scenes only thing intro add has some variations of face on the girls during the scenes but is just it, i could add some more variations of things like clothing's or positions maybe?
Yeah, as said: It has a LOT of good parts.
He's just... a bit lazy when it comes to his females. Especially since the game is basically about "assimilating" the different demonesses you rape. Yet, practically all of them are the same, identical pink skinned loli. (which is great if that's all you're into. But... yeah. Doesn't help either it's practically always the same sex scene, dialogue and all girls have identical personalities more or less. That is game related, and not art though :p)

Clothing and poses might add some variety? And/or expressions/moods.
On the top of my list would be to give them slightly unique pussies. I mean: All guys in the game have hyper dicks xP
Not saying to give them hyper pussies. (though I mean, it's canon in the universe. So I wouldn't be irked against it.) But like for example: The blue one could at least have a blue vulva. Or some themed quirk based on what they are. Like: A spiked clit for the ones with spikes. As said: Nothing super complicated. Just... something.

DDCall

Feb 20, 2019
This just made my day. Thanks for the update! Great props to the dev, this game was among the best I found here!

Musicfruit

Oct 8, 2017
And an other overly strong side boss, now right at the beginning. Someone already an strategy for the bear snake lady? I'm already too annoyed to look for an way to beat her.

goodlolicon

Apr 28, 2018
And an other overly strong side boss, now right at the beginning. Someone already an strategy for the bear snake lady? I'm already too annoyed to look for an way to beat her.
CK4 doesn't take near as long as CK3. I beat Nyx/Nox by maxing out level (25, I think), using Harpy covenant, and alternating between slows, attacks, and healing as necessary. Make sure you go through the intro tutorial in this chapter to get some really good healing items.

Musicfruit

Oct 8, 2017
CK4 doesn't take near as long as CK3. I beat Nyx/Nox by maxing out level (25, I think), using Harpy covenant, and alternating between slows, attacks, and healing as necessary. Make sure you go through the intro tutorial in this chapter to get some really good healing items.
Oh I can go back and make the fight? That's already helpful, thank you. Did you switch the convenants or bat only?

zetta216

Oct 4, 2018
If you carry over items from chapter 3 the fight is easy. I chose not to level up and just started immediately with the harpy covenant since its broken. The last chapter offered cheap healing items for 500 hp and I have a LOT of them. So I would slow her when it was up which removes her current gauge and slows some actions. And when it wasn't up I used groundswell (also from 3) or healing items. Its not a short battle but it is very easy to win.

Musicfruit

Oct 8, 2017
If you carry over items from chapter 3 the fight is easy. I chose not to level up and just started immediately with the harpy covenant since its broken. The last chapter offered cheap healing items for 500 hp and I have a LOT of them. So I would slow her when it was up which removes her current gauge and slows some actions. And when it wasn't up I used groundswell (also from 3) or healing items. Its not a short battle but it is very easy to win.
Thanks that did the trick.

Reactions: zetta216

Oddly

Apr 13, 2019
So i know people are saying that nen is the dad and all that jazz. But honestly from how he/her says go rape everyone and make fluff and be more incubus so soriel forms more covenants. Wouldn't it make him/her proud if soriel came and was like im gonna make a covenant with you. Since its not like incest isn't that uncommon. Since most of the imps were in relationships with each other some even being siblings. Let alone he saw several of the maids as sisters with him now being fine with it. And is it even incest at this point with how their magic works. Now don't get me wrong i'm game either way. But i would find that situation interesting. At least a fight with nen would be fun bringing it all back to start to show soriel's progress and all the covenants he has now.

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
So i know people are saying that nen is the dad and all that jazz. But honestly from how he/her says go rape everyone and make fluff and be more incubus so soriel forms more covenants. Wouldn't it make him/her proud if soriel came and was like im gonna make a covenant with you. Since its not like incest isn't that uncommon. Since most of the imps were in relationships with each other some even being siblings. Let alone he saw several of the maids as sisters with him now being fine with it. And is it even incest at this point with how their magic works. Now don't get me wrong i'm game either way. But i would find that situation interesting. At least a fight with nen would be fun bringing it all back to start to show soriel's progress and all the covenants he has now.
I mean... it'd technically still be incest?
It doesn't seem to affect demons all that much though.

But yeah, I think is dad would possibly get triggered. In a sense that "he's trying to upstage his old man!" and try to smack you down... and honestly violence wise I'd say. As he hasn't shown any interest in other men.
Though that said: He could also have it as a "Yes... this is what I was hoping for!" wanting Soriel to replace him.
He does seem very content in his mancave though, raping whatever loli he can get his hands on xD
I can say it would be a quite cool final boss though.

zetta216

Oct 4, 2018
I assume Nen is the last boss. She prepared all of this for her son. To help him get in touch with his Incubus powers. Also its important to note that the other guy (name is escaping me but the Pixie and Dark Elf's master) says that Nen can't be the main character's parent because incubus can't have children. Hoping it isn't true though cause I'd REALLY like to knock little bat girl up after this update.

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
I assume Nen is the last boss. She prepared all of this for her son. To help him get in touch with his Incubus powers. Also its important to note that the other guy (name is escaping me but the Pixie and Dark Elf's master) says that Nen can't be the main character's parent because incubus can't have children. Hoping it isn't true though cause I'd REALLY like to knock little bat girl up after this update.
Soriel is "only" half-incubus though, according to fluff. Whether his dad lied to him or not.

Could be that his dad isn't really his dad. Since Nen tells his son, he is his dad... would be a weirdly elaborate ruse though... like... then who IS is dad if demons can't have children? ... or is it specifically only incubuses? Which raises a lot of questions, since that's their SOLE purpose mythology wise xD Or maybe they just meant with other demons? They need humans to breed?

Oddly

Apr 13, 2019
I mean... it'd technically still be incest?
It doesn't seem to affect demons all that much though.

But yeah, I think is dad would possibly get triggered. In a sense that "he's trying to upstage his old man!" and try to smack you down... and honestly violence wise I'd say. As he hasn't shown any interest in other men.
Though that said: He could also have it as a "Yes... this is what I was hoping for!" wanting Soriel to replace him.
He does seem very content in his mancave though, raping whatever loli he can get his hands on xD
I can say it would be a quite cool final boss though.
Nah i agree, would really depend on story aspects really. I Love a good fight with nen. But then again, that's what i mean when i say 'is it even incest at this point' since most don't seem to really care all that much about it.
But from what I can tell from his/hers personality so far they really do care for soriel. And want him to get stronger, if that means him taking over or maybe they just want someone to actually challenge them. since they are such a powerful being im sure they don't just want anyway to screw them. Maybe they just want a being that's equal to them. So them screwing by the end wouldn't surprise me all that much.

Yeah i still honestly believe this is all her just trying to build soriel up. With everyone else in for the rid, be a nice why to brings things together, with soriel being the new demon lord and her being the queen, let alone he could have just been the previous demonlord. Lost all his powers and now is coming back with help from her. The current curse things do cause memory lose in some.

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes