mokonar

Sep 14, 2017
in chapter 5 i stuck with the quest "find the missing noble" i didnt find anything in third floor :/

Regula

Jan 22, 2018
Everyone is aware that after getting 10 metals from those buff steam elementals you can speak to the guard in iridia's shop and get 3500 coins from her right? At least I think that's what you need to do to complete the quest. Didn't see anyone mention it so figured I'd share my findings. Really saved me, didn't want to grind xd

Last edited:

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Everyone is aware that after getting 10 metals from those buff steam elementals you can speak to the guard in iridia's shop and get 3500 coins from her right? At least I think that's what you need to do to complete the quest. Didn't see anyone mention it so figured I'd share my findings. Really saved me, didn't want to grind xd
That's gonna save a ton of time! I'm adding it to the Chapter 5 guide post I made on page 34(with appropriate credit). Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: Regula

Andus

Nov 9, 2018
Does anyyone else has lost his objects, level and covenants after the enchantress boss?

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Huh, wonder if you get the cat-girl covenant instead, if you get one of the girls already.
Not really sure about that, but I think that you were able to fight Nefris in Chapter 4 if you had chosen the Badluck route in Chapter 3. I might be totally wrong, though, so don't quote me on that.

Jan 21, 2019
Not really sure about that, but I think that you were able to fight Nefris in Chapter 4 if you had chosen the Badluck route in Chapter 3. I might be totally wrong, though, so don't quote me on that.
You get either one badluck girl or nefris in ck3 and then you get a badluck girl in ck5 if you got nefris in ck 3 and you get nefris if you got a badluck girl in ck 3.

You will get all 3 of them, EVENTUALLY (as it was confirmed multiple times on discord).

Imo the best way to go is nefris in ck 3 and synophi in ck 5 if you want a 100% run, with all the gallery (since it saves on the SOL file, you just reload, fight khrys and unlock her gallery and done), and all the equips (the dagger can only be obtained from the dark elf)

Reactions: James Eveleth

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Can someone pass me your save code from the beginning please?
In there, if you want a save from the beginning of Chapter 5 with everything from Chapters 1-4:
Alright, I'll try and compile all the useful information about Chapter 5 into one one post for anyone that is stuck/doesn't want to miss out on content. Chapter 4 was relatively short and straightforward, this one is anything but. Strap in, lads and lasses!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks to Vae Victis and all the other great people from the Crimson Keep Discord for providing additional information! An anonymous user also provided optional boss strategies and the location of the last charm(also pointing out that Lyn is a fox, not a cat. My bad...), while り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇 shared the crafting recipes. Regula revealed the existence of a side quest that reduces the farming required for buying everything in Iridia's shop by a whole lot.

Lucky_Mouse

Jul 31, 2017
Can someone pass me save code after getting lyn's covenant.
My installed app is always crash when playing lyn's scene.

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes