James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
thank very much
You're welcome! Pretty much everything up to that point should be unlocked, minus one charm(can be acquired later). I made a post detailing all of the missable equips + boss strategies a bit above. Enjoy the rest of the game!

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF I've just realised I missed the Rose back in chapter 4, so I'm looking at redoing most of 4 and all of 5. Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang.
You could use the save I have posted in my Chapter 5 "guide" so that you at least don't have to play through 4 again - it has the Nefris covenant and everything that you could get up until the end of Chapter 4.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trynn

Sunny242

May 21, 2020
Im playing this on mobile via swf player and Im asking on how to save? Does it auto save or is there a save point? I cant seem to finish it in one sitting since I need to play it privately and I cant seem to find a save point
I recommend you to use webgenie swf player on mobile to save your Progress. Though it sometimes stops but its a Good SWF player. I always play all swf on this Player

EddyGordo

Oct 16, 2017
Well, appart from the 1st fight that can be a bit hard to get into, the rest of chapter 5 is actually pretty damn good.
Can't wait for the next update ! :)

Reactions: User1230

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well like i have said on other pages it's the dev's game there plan so only they now what they want. we the humble massies are just here to help them make there dream in to what they want. also to play there game's

zzzunique

Jun 2, 2020
Hello friends. Can someone post a save log before chatting with Badluck please? I was stupid that I killed the Icey Elemental Khrys without getting her convenant.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Hello friends. Can someone post a save log before chatting with Badluck please? I was stupid that I killed the Icey Elemental Khrys without getting her convenant.
This is for the end of chapter 3 right? There should be a couple of saves of this floating around, I remember at least one post that had each covenant.

Edit: If it's chapter 3
Here

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As the title says it's just before the Nefris fight. You should be able to get all the different endings from this point on. I believe every other CG has been unlocked as well. Up to that point I mean!

Have fun.

PD: If you go against Nefris stock up on more healing items, the good ones. She's pretty tough.

PD2: I used the flash player on newgrounds, might want to try that if the save doesn't work.

Last edited:

zerpr

Aug 26, 2018
There's a version 1.2 out now on their discord:

More bugfixes and features:

• Collections Menu, updated Lan Tutorial
  • Level cap adjustment now no longer nerfs you to lvl 1 if you exceeded the prior level cap (if you have been nerfed, the file should be reloadable as long as you did not save after you were nerfed).
  • Alchemy menu now cannot create infinite failed experiments
  • Fused reavers no longer give as much exp as the abomination -_-''
  • You can no longer mouse-over Soriel to prevent overworld encounters with Imp Nobles/Twins/Guards from happening
  • If you end up bringing Rithris down to 1 HP with a parry from Servinnia, it no longer freezes the game.
  • Azurite in the sell menu now updates after buying Iridia's one-ofs.
  • Scene autoplay toggle issue with the back button showing up in story scenes is fixed.
  • Red Jelly Covenant can be gotten in CK5 if you (bless your soul) forgot to get it in 3

Jan 21, 2019
There's a version 1.2 out now on their discord:

More bugfixes and features:

• Collections Menu, updated Lan Tutorial
  • Level cap adjustment now no longer nerfs you to lvl 1 if you exceeded the prior level cap (if you have been nerfed, the file should be reloadable as long as you did not save after you were nerfed).
  • Alchemy menu now cannot create infinite failed experiments
  • Fused reavers no longer give as much exp as the abomination -_-''
  • You can no longer mouse-over Soriel to prevent overworld encounters with Imp Nobles/Twins/Guards from happening
  • If you end up bringing Rithris down to 1 HP with a parry from Servinnia, it no longer freezes the game.
  • Azurite in the sell menu now updates after buying Iridia's one-ofs.
  • Scene autoplay toggle issue with the back button showing up in story scenes is fixed.
  • Red Jelly Covenant can be gotten in CK5 if you (bless your soul) forgot to get it in 3

DO NOT TRY TO DO TO FREE ALCHEMY CRAFTING, IT IS BROKEN, IN THIS VERSION

Reactions: James Eveleth

zzzunique

Jun 2, 2020
This is for the end of chapter 3 right? There should be a couple of saves of this floating around, I remember at least one post that had each covenant.

Edit: If it's chapter 3
Thank you for your help but it is for chapter 5. It is nearly the end of chapter 5 when Soriel met Badluck for the second times.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Thank you for your help but it is for chapter 5. It is nearly the end of chapter 5 when Soriel met Badluck for the second times.
Here's my current save. I still haven't farmed enough money to buy everything in Iridia's shop, but other than that pretty much everything else should be unlocked. You can leave the town and head to Badluck's cave.

EddyGordo

Oct 16, 2017
Here's my current save. I still haven't farmed enough money to buy everything in Iridia's shop, but other than that pretty much everything else should be unlocked. You can leave the town and head to Badluck's cave.
Thanks, but since the gallery seems to be local, and not linked to the save, I guess we'll have to wait for some code to unlock the gallery, I missed the last highborn twins scene, and maybe missed other "hidden" scenes. (Since I'm not sure I know about the ice element covenant, and maybe other stuff).
If it wasn't as long to go through the fights / story, I'd play it again to unlock them, but a full playthrough is around 3 - 5 hours so yeah .. x)

• Sad
Reactions: James Eveleth

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Thanks, but since the gallery seems to be local, and not linked to the save, I guess we'll have to wait for some code to unlock the gallery, I missed the last highborn twins scene, and maybe missed other "hidden" scenes. (Since I'm not sure I know about the ice element covenant, and maybe other stuff).
If it wasn't as long to go through the fights / story, I'd play it again to unlock them, but a full playthrough is around 3 - 5 hours so yeah .. x)
I found only 1 .sol file associated with CK in my AppData, so I'm sending it. Dunno why it says CK3 on it, I haven't tested what would happen if I were to remove it and open Chapter 5.

Put it in C:\Users\*username*\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\LTHJT4ZV(or some other gibbersih)\localhost and it should hopefully give you all scenes minus the ones you get from Badluck.

bloxbob

Aug 9, 2019
Can someone please post their chapt 4 save with everything cause I realized I missed some stuff while fighting the boss in chapt 5

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes