MrSerji

Sep 20, 2017
Can you tell, please, where should it be (Folder way)?
Listed the path below. Not sure if "EXM3KHUE" is the same for everyone.

C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\EXM3KHUE\localhost

Reactions: Aigrim

Ark9

Feb 8, 2018
just out of curiosity that save provided for charapter 5 is a cheated one right? as i understand you can only get 1 out of the 3 covenants at the end of character 3 (cat/ dark elf/ ice elemental) and that save has 2 of them (cat and dark elf), or theres a way to get 2 that i didnt know?

MrSerji

Sep 20, 2017
just out of curiosity that save provided for charapter 5 is a cheated one right? as i understand you can only get 1 out of the 3 covenants at the end of character 3 (cat/ dark elf/ ice elemental) and that save has 2 of them (cat and dark elf), or theres a way to get 2 that i didnt know?
The save is not cheated. In chapter 3 I took Nefris (Cat) with me.

Towards the end of chapter 5 a secret path opens up if you don't find either of the girls from "Badluck" in chapter 3. There you can choose between the ice element or the dark elf. These also have other scenes, not the same as from Chapter 3.

I don't know what it is like when you have gone another path.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i fought the cat but my save and got all the pictures and all the covnents but the save does not work well not the dark elf tho.

MrSerji

Sep 20, 2017
well i fought the cat but my save and got all the pictures and all the covnents but the save does not work well not the dark elf tho.
No idea what you want to tell me xD
This is the save I started chapter 5 with.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ark9

Feb 8, 2018
The save is not cheated. In chapter 3 I took Nefris (Cat) with me.

Towards the end of chapter 5 a secret path opens up if you don't find either of the girls from "Badluck" in chapter 3. There you can choose between the ice element or the dark elf. These also have other scenes, not the same as from Chapter 3.

I don't know what it is like when you have gone another path.
Oh okay thanks, thats cool you get the chance to get one of those 2, i was hoping something like this would hapen

Mαlice

Jun 10, 2018
I've only managed to find 1 Mana Battery on the 4th Floor. Anyone know where the others are? Also, anyone know of games like this?

Swyzzel

Jun 7, 2020
I've only managed to find 1 Mana Battery on the 4th Floor. Anyone know where the others are? Also, anyone know of games like this?
One of the royal guards on the first floor has one and the cultivators(farmers) have one when you max all the hearts in the gallery. The rest I don't remember.

Swyzzel

Jun 7, 2020
i wouldnt mind playing the game and grinding if i needed to or something. but (unless if i am missing something) the game just isnt working for me. the princess is lvl 38 and im lvl 30. i can get her super low hp, all the way until ive gotta my lust spell break skills. but the moment she gets up to that point. theres a meter above her head (which has been slowly filling up during the battle but was not close to full yet.), it immediately fills up and causes her to do a one shot. i dont know what im missing, ive completed all quests. im just so confused at this point.

and when i fight any other enemy other than the boss i get 0 exp. so i cant level up past 30
I think there is something mentioned in the overall story about that but... the story is horribly written and horribly boring. I believe you need to have a certain covenant to survive it. I didn't manage to do it yet either.

Swyzzel

Jun 7, 2020
Okay I figured out the fight with Zazna but really its bad game design in general. She has certain spells she doesn't like, meaning the most strongest ones usually. With every attack of her own she gets angrier too. So forget about using rock magic. You use it and her anger meter raises dramatically. You want to use the slow, pea shooter attacks. Like physical attacks where she has a very high resistance against and your purple ultimate attack that you can only use every 6 turns or so.

kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
Okay I figured out the fight with Zazna but really its bad game design in general. She has certain spells she doesn't like, meaning the most strongest ones usually. With every attack of her own she gets angrier too. So forget about using rock magic. You use it and her anger meter raises dramatically. You want to use the slow, pea shooter attacks. Like physical attacks where she has a very high resistance against and your purple ultimate attack that you can only use every 6 turns or so.
ahhhhh okay thanks for that. will try it now.

vlad123123

Feb 10, 2018
Help, im stuck on 2th floor, where is i can find a way on the second floor? all rows have barriers. on 1s floor i clear left and right appartaments. Have 2 battary and one key for east door on 4th floor, any one know way where can go?

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes