Swyzzel

Jun 7, 2020
i wouldnt mind playing the game and grinding if i needed to or something. but (unless if i am missing something) the game just isnt working for me. the princess is lvl 38 and im lvl 30. i can get her super low hp, all the way until ive gotta my lust spell break skills. but the moment she gets up to that point. theres a meter above her head (which has been slowly filling up during the battle but was not close to full yet.), it immediately fills up and causes her to do a one shot. i dont know what im missing, ive completed all quests. im just so confused at this point.

and when i fight any other enemy other than the boss i get 0 exp. so i cant level up past 30
I think there is something mentioned in the overall story about that but... the story is horribly written and horribly boring. I believe you need to have a certain covenant to survive it. I didn't manage to do it yet either.

Swyzzel

Jun 7, 2020
Okay I figured out the fight with Zazna but really its bad game design in general. She has certain spells she doesn't like, meaning the most strongest ones usually. With every attack of her own she gets angrier too. So forget about using rock magic. You use it and her anger meter raises dramatically. You want to use the slow, pea shooter attacks. Like physical attacks where she has a very high resistance against and your purple ultimate attack that you can only use every 6 turns or so.

kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
Okay I figured out the fight with Zazna but really its bad game design in general. She has certain spells she doesn't like, meaning the most strongest ones usually. With every attack of her own she gets angrier too. So forget about using rock magic. You use it and her anger meter raises dramatically. You want to use the slow, pea shooter attacks. Like physical attacks where she has a very high resistance against and your purple ultimate attack that you can only use every 6 turns or so.
ahhhhh okay thanks for that. will try it now.

vlad123123

Feb 10, 2018
Help, im stuck on 2th floor, where is i can find a way on the second floor? all rows have barriers. on 1s floor i clear left and right appartaments. Have 2 battary and one key for east door on 4th floor, any one know way where can go?

rero13

Nov 29, 2017
Lol I can't even win the first boss. Jelly seems effective but then just dies and game over for me. Any tips?

XhappyXfaceX

May 20, 2018
Lol I can't even win the first boss. Jelly seems effective but then just dies and game over for me. Any tips?
swapping covenants can heal them back after few turns. hotkeying your covenants is the only way change them in battle now. Nazta shield can help, as well Mella Vexing Claw to slow boss down. healing is very fast action so use healing item alot. make sure you equip items from last chapter. hopefully this helps.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
sorry i some time's type to fast are get angry because i have troubles tring to spelling. have not played it in a long time so was chater 2 the cat girl are was that 3 i forgot but i went with the cat chick but my save would not go through to the next one that was what i should have posted. sorry for bad grammer that's just my old ass not likeing school because it was no fun.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
sorry i some time's type to fast are get angry because i have troubles tring to spelling. have not played it in a long time so was chater 2 the cat girl are was that 3 i forgot but i went with the cat chick but my save would not go through to the next one that was what i should have posted. sorry for bad grammer that's just my old ass not likeing school because it was no fun.
Try loading your save onto the newgrounds version; save there, then loading to Chapter 4. (Cat girl/sphinx is for Chapter 3.) -- This was mentioned a couple of times.

Newground link is on the first post, under Online. Personally, I would recommend playing on newgrounds due to: Swf file here doesn't really get updates, and the dev tends to add some bug fixes, or whatnot, to the newgrounds one.

rero13

Nov 29, 2017
Ok I gave up and cheated. Chapter 5 is incredible, a lot more content, really good scenes and story overall. I wish dev will make this game one whole thing if it's even possible

Reactions: James Eveleth

zzzunique

Jun 2, 2020
It was an amazing experience to play chapter 5. The only unhappy thing was that I accidentally killed the Icey Elf by two skills.:(

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Ok I gave up and cheated. Chapter 5 is incredible, a lot more content, really good scenes and story overall. I wish dev will make this game one whole thing if it's even possible
In his most recent dev post on Newgrounds, intro has stated that he wants to combine all the chapters into one game rich in story and content and with fun and challenging gameplay to boot.

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes