Regula

Jan 22, 2018
Can someone tell me if I've got everything from Chapter 4? So far, I've got:

• Tourmaline Rose (trinket)
  • Warden's Katar (weapon)
  • Flame Syphon (ability)
  • Entire gallery + Nox/Nyx
  • Mutagen (item)
Wondering if there was anything else hidden like there was in Chapter 3.
Tourmaline Rose? I don't have a trinket like that where did you get it?

PS: nevermind, it's in Sia's cell. Just have to look around a bit.

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the slime has to be in girl for just hit her tale she chages then tempt her. i can't get my save to work and i e=was hope you could get both the cat girl and elf lol. just greedy for sexy girls lol.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
can someone tell me how to tempt a red jelly cuz i try everything i could but still tempt
Keep tempting it, the chance is just much lower than usual. I usually disregard fighting and just try to tempt it.
Edit: After you get the Covenant you can equip it to increase the chance for tempting them.

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i think you just have to get it to a little low hit point's are some thing i have not played this in some time so both of my statement's could be wrong hard to say.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
i think you just have to get it to a little low hit point's are some thing i have not played this in some time so both of my statement's could be wrong hard to say.
Getting it lower increases the chances, but you can tempt at any point. Since the chance is so low against the Red Jelly I advise on doing it from the beginning.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dixen Chix

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
can someone tell me how to tempt a red jelly cuz i try everything i could but still tempt
I dont if you need to lower her health, but i normally hit her once and then keep trying to tempt, using her covenant help with that (theoretically)

MrSerji

Sep 20, 2017
You can now download and play the open beta via the discord server:

Voltage Flame

Jun 27, 2018
From what I know there are no "New Game" options ATM in CK5, you have to own a code like at the end of CK4 to start a game like Fritzerung mentioned 2 posts up.

I'm planning on doing a full run again of the full series, so I'll drop my code at the end of each episode in one neatly done message for anyone who wants to replay any episode on their own. In the near future lol.

In personal opinion, the only problem with this game would be the very lack of story. You have to, I guess, "pound" your way deeper in hell to wake up some senses from the princesses who have gone rogue... And that's all we get lol GET TO IT

But aside from that, this game is sooo great! Art is outstanding and captivating, to say the least. The level-up system feels very fair and the powers that you get from your covenants on your way are all unique and fun to use out and in battle. There's just enough grind that it doesn't get repetitive, plus you usually get awarded different animations from the same enemies multiple times. If anyone is hesitating to try this game, go for it it is ABSOLUTELY worth your time!

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i have not played 4 because my code does not work. i wanted to try and get both the cat and the dark elf that would have been cool to have them both. but like i said my code alway's read's not working because of ether curroption are error. i went with the cat chick so was that good are bad.

Trynn

Jul 10, 2018
My save has lost all its trinkets. And equips. And my stats have lowered.

I'm also really not liking the new covenant energy system, given the first fight of this chapter can obliterate them in short order, leaving you without the abilities you need to survive.

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes