zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i think that guy helping you is up to something plue's this person controling all these people has now just showed up. lol i now it is a game plot but is there a power strugle here lol.

DukeLeto7

Jul 13, 2018
So... Has anyone else had problems with loading Ch2 saves in Ch3? The game always rejects mine, possibly because I did a lot of grinding in Ch1 and Ch2 and came in with a level of 14-16. I think the level capping fix might have broken the load feature.

(Which is really annoying me.)

EddyGordo

Oct 16, 2017
So... Has anyone else had problems with loading Ch2 saves in Ch3? The game always rejects mine, possibly because I did a lot of grinding in Ch1 and Ch2 and came in with a level of 14-16. I think the level capping fix might have broken the load feature.

(Which is really annoying me.)
Usually the issue can be fixed if you try to load on the newgrounds versions, and if you tried that your best bet would be to search this thread for imports that work to get into Ch3, I'd gladly share mine, but can't seem to find them atm, I'll edit if I do.

DukeLeto7

Jul 13, 2018
I eventually just got fed up and went into Ch3 with the default stats. It's easy enough to grind in Ch3 for xp and having an inventory full of junk consumables from before penalizes because you can only carry 9 item types.

EddyGordo

Oct 16, 2017
I don't know if it has been posted here, but here is some news from Introspurt on NG 2 weeks ago concerning Chapter 5 :

"Many people may already follow me on discord, but for those who don't, just wanted to post a quick update.

CK5 is quite large. Story coding is underway and almost half-way done.. err.. almost.

The file will probably need to be split into two halves, but I'm not going to release either half until it is entirely complete, for reasons that will become apparent when you play it.

Still no definite release date, but progress is being made. Stay tuned."

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Huh, I've already played another game that was quite big for a flash game, but CK? Well, I have no knowledge whatsoever so I am not really one to talk, and he didn't really specify what he meant by large (maybe it is something coding related or something in that direction, the other game could have had a bigger size because of art... or who knows, maybe this chapter is much bigger than I thought).

Jul 22, 2017
Intro has said what the process is like on his discord a couple of days ago. It's basically like this:
1. Sketches for characters (battle sprites)
2. Battle Sprites (making battle arena so mods can alpha test bosses/enemies while I do other stuff)
3. Sex scenes - statics and animations ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
4. Script Writing
5. Map Design
6. Cutscene Art
7. Story Coding
8. Ancillary Coding
9. Music
10. Full Alpha test
11. Close Beta
12. Open Beta
13. Full release

They are currently at the Ancillary Coding. They are at it for a couple of days now. I don't think that part should take long. The Story Coding took a whole month or even 1 and a half month. I can say that CK5 will be big. Bigger than CK3. I joined their discord around May or June. At that time they were at Cutscene Art.
The Music should take only a few days as well. The Full Alpha test with the Close Beta and Open Beta is probably gonna be 2 weeks each being a week maybe. They would like to release the game in September but if it goes really well you can even have the Open Beta by the end of this month. It's all up to him and his mods that help him make the game.

It is also confirmed this will be the last chapter in Lumen City as the 1st half of CK5 will be Ziggurat. Saving Sia and also facing the Princess Zazna. Other half will be outside of Ziggurat.

RF1234

Oct 27, 2019
So this whole game series is going to finish in 5 more chapter after ch 5 is complete ?

Jul 22, 2017
No because that's arc 1. The first part of the story in general. I don't know how many arcs there will be but this arc is around 9 to 11 chapters.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
there are other kingdom's going throught the same thing. my get there story's are arc's too lol

b0yn3xtd00r

Mar 15, 2018
Can someone tell me if I've got everything from Chapter 4? So far, I've got:

• Tourmaline Rose (trinket)
  • Warden's Katar (weapon)
  • Flame Syphon (ability)
  • Entire gallery + Nox/Nyx
  • Mutagen (item)
Wondering if there was anything else hidden like there was in Chapter 3.

Reactions: ogelevil259

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
So, how is the update coming along? Any news? This is one of the top games right now.

Have they finished ancillary coding and music? If so, is it being tested?

EddyGordo

Oct 16, 2017
So, how is the update coming along? Any news? This is one of the top games right now.

Have they finished ancillary coding and music? If so, is it being tested?
I'm pretty sure it'll come around this week or next week, maybe later if unlucky, but sounds like a good guess ^^
And agreed, this really is one of the top games out there :)
I'd gladly give info, but I have none, just eagerly waiting for the release x)

Reactions: Abcdefinition
D

Deleted member 2297758

Hi can someone point me toward all the gallery codes for the chapters please?

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes