Lucky_Mouse

Jul 31, 2017
Can't play it on android 'cause there is no paste option on android keyboard.
Is there any android port for this game ?

dilbertini

Dec 17, 2019
Last edited:
Reactions: rouge_g

Anão3682

Jan 31, 2020
I loved the previous chapters.
Is there any way to make an Android port for this game? I can take rpgm games, but flash...

kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
i cant even get to the enchantress, the princess keeps getting me with her one shot. and i cant level up anymore.

is there a level cap for ch 5? because i cant go above level 30.

kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
i wouldnt mind playing the game and grinding if i needed to or something. but (unless if i am missing something) the game just isnt working for me. the princess is lvl 38 and im lvl 30. i can get her super low hp, all the way until ive gotta my lust spell break skills. but the moment she gets up to that point. theres a meter above her head (which has been slowly filling up during the battle but was not close to full yet.), it immediately fills up and causes her to do a one shot. i dont know what im missing, ive completed all quests. im just so confused at this point.

and when i fight any other enemy other than the boss i get 0 exp. so i cant level up past 30

MrSerji

Sep 20, 2017
Can you tell, please, where should it be (Folder way)?
Listed the path below. Not sure if "EXM3KHUE" is the same for everyone.

C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\EXM3KHUE\localhost

Reactions: Aigrim

Ark9

Feb 8, 2018
just out of curiosity that save provided for charapter 5 is a cheated one right? as i understand you can only get 1 out of the 3 covenants at the end of character 3 (cat/ dark elf/ ice elemental) and that save has 2 of them (cat and dark elf), or theres a way to get 2 that i didnt know?

MrSerji

Sep 20, 2017
just out of curiosity that save provided for charapter 5 is a cheated one right? as i understand you can only get 1 out of the 3 covenants at the end of character 3 (cat/ dark elf/ ice elemental) and that save has 2 of them (cat and dark elf), or theres a way to get 2 that i didnt know?
The save is not cheated. In chapter 3 I took Nefris (Cat) with me.

Towards the end of chapter 5 a secret path opens up if you don't find either of the girls from "Badluck" in chapter 3. There you can choose between the ice element or the dark elf. These also have other scenes, not the same as from Chapter 3.

I don't know what it is like when you have gone another path.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i fought the cat but my save and got all the pictures and all the covnents but the save does not work well not the dark elf tho.

MrSerji

Sep 20, 2017
well i fought the cat but my save and got all the pictures and all the covnents but the save does not work well not the dark elf tho.
No idea what you want to tell me xD
This is the save I started chapter 5 with.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ark9

Feb 8, 2018
The save is not cheated. In chapter 3 I took Nefris (Cat) with me.

Towards the end of chapter 5 a secret path opens up if you don't find either of the girls from "Badluck" in chapter 3. There you can choose between the ice element or the dark elf. These also have other scenes, not the same as from Chapter 3.

I don't know what it is like when you have gone another path.
Oh okay thanks, thats cool you get the chance to get one of those 2, i was hoping something like this would hapen

Mαlice

Jun 10, 2018
I've only managed to find 1 Mana Battery on the 4th Floor. Anyone know where the others are? Also, anyone know of games like this?

Swyzzel

Jun 7, 2020
I've only managed to find 1 Mana Battery on the 4th Floor. Anyone know where the others are? Also, anyone know of games like this?
One of the royal guards on the first floor has one and the cultivators(farmers) have one when you max all the hearts in the gallery. The rest I don't remember.

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes