MrSerji

Sep 20, 2017
You can now download and play the open beta via the discord server:

Voltage Flame

Jun 27, 2018
From what I know there are no "New Game" options ATM in CK5, you have to own a code like at the end of CK4 to start a game like Fritzerung mentioned 2 posts up.

I'm planning on doing a full run again of the full series, so I'll drop my code at the end of each episode in one neatly done message for anyone who wants to replay any episode on their own. In the near future lol.

In personal opinion, the only problem with this game would be the very lack of story. You have to, I guess, "pound" your way deeper in hell to wake up some senses from the princesses who have gone rogue... And that's all we get lol GET TO IT

But aside from that, this game is sooo great! Art is outstanding and captivating, to say the least. The level-up system feels very fair and the powers that you get from your covenants on your way are all unique and fun to use out and in battle. There's just enough grind that it doesn't get repetitive, plus you usually get awarded different animations from the same enemies multiple times. If anyone is hesitating to try this game, go for it it is ABSOLUTELY worth your time!

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i have not played 4 because my code does not work. i wanted to try and get both the cat and the dark elf that would have been cool to have them both. but like i said my code alway's read's not working because of ether curroption are error. i went with the cat chick so was that good are bad.

Trynn

Jul 10, 2018
My save has lost all its trinkets. And equips. And my stats have lowered.

I'm also really not liking the new covenant energy system, given the first fight of this chapter can obliterate them in short order, leaving you without the abilities you need to survive.

Lucky_Mouse

Jul 31, 2017
Can't play it on android 'cause there is no paste option on android keyboard.
Is there any android port for this game ?

dilbertini

Dec 17, 2019
Last edited:
Reactions: rouge_g

Anão3682

Jan 31, 2020
I loved the previous chapters.
Is there any way to make an Android port for this game? I can take rpgm games, but flash...

kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
i cant even get to the enchantress, the princess keeps getting me with her one shot. and i cant level up anymore.

is there a level cap for ch 5? because i cant go above level 30.

kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
i wouldnt mind playing the game and grinding if i needed to or something. but (unless if i am missing something) the game just isnt working for me. the princess is lvl 38 and im lvl 30. i can get her super low hp, all the way until ive gotta my lust spell break skills. but the moment she gets up to that point. theres a meter above her head (which has been slowly filling up during the battle but was not close to full yet.), it immediately fills up and causes her to do a one shot. i dont know what im missing, ive completed all quests. im just so confused at this point.

and when i fight any other enemy other than the boss i get 0 exp. so i cant level up past 30

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes