Verraxus

Jun 23, 2018
So I have run in to a really annoying problem with Ch 3. No matter how I save it when either trying to load at an earlier point/ where i left off, or trying to carry my save over to Ch 4, whenever I try load anything from ch 3 all my work is reset as if i was starting at ch 1. Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

MrSerji

Sep 20, 2017
Can you also call when Chapter 6 gonna come?
When the next chapter will be published is not yet known. According to the status in Discord 8 of 12 Battlers are drawing right now. Then the scenes and the story have to be drawn and added. I would estimate about 2-3 months. But the only one who can really answer this is Intro, best go to the Discord server and ask him directly :D

D

Deleted member 2297758

When the next chapter will be published is not yet known. According to the status in Discord 8 of 12 Battlers are drawing right now. Then the scenes and the story have to be drawn and added. I would estimate about 2-3 months. But the only one who can really answer this is Intro, best go to the Discord server and ask him directly :D
Damn 2-3 months.....this game got me hooked to the animated 2dcg genre. Its too good, im glad i waited long to play this game because i can replay and discover all the routes of the previous chapters

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
I noticed there's a "lesbian" tag added, when was lesbian content added?
Or, is it one of those fake tags of "Well, there's TWO girls sucking his dick so..."

That said: I will say: It's overall a quite interesting game. The mechanics are fine, you got some to play around with. It had added some between each version. It can get really messy/grindy and RNG at times. But all and all holds up well.

That said... the story is a half a complete clusterfuck.
Like: The story is VERY straightforward that: Your human mom, was raped by your demon king dad. Yet... the PC goes up to his dad all "Hi mom!" and then loops back around to "You abandoned me and my mom, mom!". Literally all you get to know about him is 1: He is your dad. 2: He has a hyper dick. 3: He raped your mom. 4: He wants you to "be like your dad" and rape women. And the PC rants about hating his dad for what he did to his mom... and then he and everyone else keeps referring to his dad as his mom. Despite no evidence to this. His "mom" has no hyper pussy. Much less even a pussy. Only hyper dick. And the PC, his son: Also has a hyper dick. Albeit much smaller. (He needs to rape more women to get a bigger one.)

And then the game basically lays out rules for gender roles. And you can't step out of your role. Only men can do X, and women can't do Y. Later you even run into a dude that tells you that "Only incubuses can impregnate human women.". It plays out like some really, REALLY dumb kids mystery. Where the first episode, we met a guy with the nametag "Mr. Evil" who wears a top hat, mustache and a cape. And is currently kicking puppies. And the kids go up to him all "Gee Missus Nice. Do you have any idea who could be behind kicking all these puppies?" and just... no-one suspects him. At all. Like... this better be going somewhere. His dad is allegedly breaking ALL the demon rules by doing male only stuff, and no-one bats an eye. This better have a good explanation in the end. And it BETTER be better than "I wanted his dad to have a nice rack.". If you're gonna establish and break world rules: It better be good. Like, it hasn't felt like a worthwhile "mystery". Intro could just have admitted from the first episode like: "His dad is trans. So he has two moms now." Or "His dad ascended from a succubus to an incubus. But prefers to keep their old pronouns out of habit.". Or like... unless the climax of the game is that we'll steal our dads dick and make him a woman again... then I have no idea what all this build up has been towards.

And it really drags down the quality in that all the girls are copy pasted, pussy wise. Like... we have more variations of the main characters dick... when 1 dude has more dicks than 20 girls has pussies, something went wrong in development... I will say: The pussy quality is at least good. But it never has any "oomph" to it. As said: It never goes hyper or even any kind of color or shape variation. And, ironically like most male "sex demons": He is pretty useless at sex. I am kinda amused by this trope tbh. Like, on average in games: The male PC can nut 10 times in a minute, but doesn't know women can orgasm xD

Anyhow, trailing off aside: It's a solid game. Just very... "all over the place".
Like, it's kinda Witcher/Monster Hunter in that you gotta make reagents and shit, and equip the right stuff or get fucked. And that is a very enjoyable genre to most.

Zorg771

Jun 6, 2020
Can you also call when Chapter 6 gonna come?
Honestly I have no idea. There was about a 6 month gap between Ch. 4 and Ch. 5, but I think there are a few more people working on the game with Intro now so it might not take as long. Realistically, I'd say either January or February of next year, but who knows?

D

Deleted member 2297758

Honestly I have no idea. There was about a 6 month gap between Ch. 4 and Ch. 5, but I think there are a few more people working on the game with Intro now so it might not take as long. Realistically, I'd say either January or February of next year, but who knows?
Dang, you know any other CK knock offs? Im trying sinisistar and night of revenge next but not keeping my hopes too high

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
Hello everyone, quick question, when you play with a flashplayer exe, where are the save located. In short, I ran a ccleaner on my pc and it apperently deleted my save of chap5 , I am currently working on recovering them but it would help to know where they where so I can target my effort.
Thanks in advance.

b0yn3xtd00r

Mar 15, 2018
Hello everyone, quick question, when you play with a flashplayer exe, where are the save located. In short, I ran a ccleaner on my pc and it apperently deleted my save of chap5 , I am currently working on recovering them but it would help to know where they where so I can target my effort.
Thanks in advance.
C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player is where all of the flash files are located, you'll have to dig around in that directory to find the exact location of the save file (since its dependent on where you put the game file).

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Hey guys any one have a save befor fight with the princess i use chat engine and i dont know way i got reset on lv 1 with any equipment .....

MrSerji

Sep 20, 2017
Hey guys any one have a save befor fight with the princess i use chat engine and i dont know way i got reset on lv 1 with any equipment .....
I posted my ".sol" file here, there is one save before the princess and one before the enchantress.
Just have to go back a few pages.

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
How can i defeat Zazna i use chat engine in a diferent way i fight with her but all the time after a beat her is just block here ... any idea ? Screenshot (12).png Screenshot (12).png

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes