b0yn3xtd00r

Mar 15, 2018
Just as a confirmation, am I correct that by the end of Chapter 5 you can have either:
  • Cat and ice elemental covenant
  • Cat and dark elf covenant
Or is there way to get all 3 covenants by the end?

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Just as a confirmation, am I correct that by the end of Chapter 5 you can have either:
  • Cat and ice elemental covenant
  • Cat and dark elf covenant
Or is there way to get all 3 covenants by the end?
It's exactly as you've written. Intro has confirmed that you will be able to get all the covenants in the end, but for now those are the only possibilities.

Reactions: b0yn3xtd00r

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player is where all of the flash files are located, you'll have to dig around in that directory to find the exact location of the save file (since its dependent on where you put the game file).
Thanks mate

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Hey guys any way to defeat Princess Zazna i try but all the time after i defeat her my game is get block here any ideam what i need to do ? i need some help please :)

Nandro97

May 28, 2018
Is there a .exe version of chapter 5? It seems like this will be the only way I can play the game since newgrounds doesn't want to work for me

Skybah

Jan 6, 2018
Hi , plz help me : in the beginning ck5 after sex with sia in cell captain battle kill me my lvl.1 and captain lvl.30 ?
how win battle !!!

00001.JPG

MrSerji

Sep 20, 2017
Hi , plz help me : in the beginning ck5 after sex with sia in cell captain battle kill me my lvl.1 and captain lvl.30 ?
how win battle !!!

View attachment 911317
Um... Not at all, you should be a little higher in level.
You have to use a save, which is at the end of chapter 4.
Otherwise you will not be able to play the game.

Skybah

Jan 6, 2018
Um... Not at all, you should be a little higher in level.
You have to use a save, which is at the end of chapter 4.
Otherwise you will not be able to play the game.
tnx for help
i play chapter 4 and finish in lvl.30 but in port my save in chapter 5 my lvl.1

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
can we go for badluck route in chapter 3 and get Nefris covenant in chapter 5?????

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
If there is someone of the dev team, I hope that some anal scenes come with time, maybe the new imps could be girls that try to keep their virginity and the anal could be the solution for Soriel ;)

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes