AllenHAnon

Dec 29, 2020
Hi! So... I'm getting a tad frustrated. I'm already facing the Flameberry Cultivators in Chapter 5. Yes, I've saved all the royal guards, gotten two batteries, etc... I could have sworn I was told that the Flameberry Cultivator I need to find is on 3F, but after disenchanting tons of them, not one opened a dialog with me. Am I missing something? Please help...

ETA:
Finally! Apparently she takes like 100 fights to show up...

Last edited:

Dixen Chix

May 13, 2019
Alright, I'll try and compile all the useful information about Chapter 5 into one one post for anyone that is stuck/doesn't want to miss out on content. Chapter 4 was relatively short and straightforward, this one is anything but. Strap in, lads and lasses!
Hey, this is incredible, but it is kind of buried in this thread could you please maybe add "walkthrough" or "guide" to the post to make it searchable? Or maybe I'm just bad with search terms... Thank you!

Reactions: James Eveleth

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Hey, this is incredible, but it is kind of buried in this thread could you please maybe add "walkthrough" or "guide" to the post to make it searchable? Or maybe I'm just bad with search terms... Thank you!
Done. Thanks for the heads up!

Both my guides are also linked in the "Tips and Tricks" section of the OP. This should also help any newcomers to the game to not miss out on content.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dixen Chix

lostsoulkdd

Apr 8, 2019
Wait, there is a secret Iridia scene? How come I am just now finding out about this!? I gotta find the way to unlock it!
Don't know if it is really a secret but like you I didn't unlock it on my playthrough, so I just named the file so.

You are a hero, friend.
Now if you would also add the Highres Gif's then .
Sorry, can't. The gifs are not in a format or state to just export them.

Dixen Chix

May 13, 2019
It's sad that you can't get the other missing covenant in Chapter 5 at the end of the game. It's even sadder that the covenant you already possess can't net you the CG for said covenant. But it's the saddest that now I will end this game with FOUR different saves. One for Synophi run, one for Khrys run, and one each with a Nefris run and choosing either Synophi or Khrys near the end... the copypastas are getting longer and longer. I just want to consolidate them Intro, damnit!

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes