Braddakeins

May 20, 2020
g
It doesn't work
you download it, go into your newgrounds account, then turn the use the newgrounds player flash on. then just go to one of the Crimson keep games, a pop up will ask if you want to use the newsground player and then it'll pop up on its on.

AirAir017

Jan 22, 2018
g

you download it, go into your newgrounds account, then turn the use the newgrounds player flash on. then just go to one of the Crimson keep games, a pop up will ask if you want to use the newsground player and then it'll pop up on its on.

Last edited:

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
it hard i just note all my file swf i save in my computer now can't play anymore what do to get flash player work in windows 10 back or do i need to uninstall all update 2021 only keep update 2020 only >_<

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
it hard i just note all my file swf i save in my computer now can't play anymore what do to get flash player work in windows 10 back or do i need to uninstall all update 2021 only keep update 2020 only >_<
"Honestly, I barely understood what you are asking help with except that it has something to do with swf-files or flash."
I was about to write that, but I think what you meant is that you can't use the flash player anymore? If that is the case, then you need a standalone flash player now since the one for browsers isn't supported anymore. Just above your post someone mentions a standalone one, including a link.

Last edited:

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
"Honestly, I barely understood what you are asking help with except that it has something to do with swf-files or flash."
I was about to write that, but I think what you meant is that you can't use the flash player anymore? If that is the case, then you need a standalone flash player now since the one for browsers isn't supported anymore. Just above your post someone mentions a standalone one, including a link.
i has download the standalone one and use it on coputer now but the point is i try to make it work on browsers .

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
i has download the standalone one and use it on coputer now but the point is i try to make it work on browsers .
It is standalone and thus does not require a browser. The point is that browsers don't support it anymore, or specifically adobe doesn't, where the above standalone version is from. I don't know whether there are alternatives that actually use the browser, but it kinda sounds unnecessary to me if you can just use a standalone player.

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
It is standalone and thus does not require a browser. The point is that browsers don't support it anymore, or specifically adobe doesn't, where the above standalone version is from. I don't know whether there are alternatives that actually use the browser, but it kinda sounds unnecessary to me if you can just use a standalone player.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
is there any way we can edit the exe to unlock the gallery in ck5? not gonna sit and grind four saves just to coom. :/
I forgot about it but there is a way to unlock the gallery. It is tied to progress, not save codes, that probably means you need an actual save (should be a .sol file).

Besides that, there is no need to play through all prior chapters, if you want to play a specific chapter then you just need a completed save from the previous chapter.

Also, if you are using the gallery codes and not the HD files, beware that there are also secret scenes which are not unlocked by them (specifically, in Ch3).

jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
very important for chapter 3, once you have the potion of care of the merchant and you approach nefris, made 2 backup,

1) beat nefris and then go give the healing potion and the you'll have a new little story different and funny , but you won't be able to use the secret passage so you miss something important here (mister badluck)

2) use secret passage and dont beat nefris

3) i have try to go first near the secret passage to unlock the door, next i go beat nefris and after i return in secret passage, i cant use because i have beat nefris, very sh it,

4) i dont think we can found a other way to found Badluck if we beat nefris ?

finally i have 2 save , one with beat nefris and the other dont beat nefris for chapter 4, i will see if we have different story

for badluck, its better to have the same stat in magic attack and normal , so you 50% chance to have Synophi or Khrys, save and load before speak with badluck if you will see the 2 fight and :love: and choose what is better for the covenant

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 34 Votes