• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
It's not voiced, don't know if the voiced tag is given for the moans during scenes and other instances.
That's likely why. The dialog is not voiced but the moans are vocal. An excellent addition, imo.

Remplier

Jun 16, 2018
I discovered this game recently and have really enjoyed it for the most part, but the difficulty curb seems to have gone up radically with the obsidian shaman. Equipping the dirt and magma covenants help a little in terms of resistance, but I always get killed by petrification eventually. If the first shaman doesn't get me, the second or third always kill me, making it impossible to pass that section of the game. None of the other bosses have caused as many game overs as the shamans have.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
I discovered this game recently and have really enjoyed it for the most part, but the difficulty curb seems to have gone up radically with the obsidian shaman. Equipping the dirt and magma covenants help a little in terms of resistance, but I always get killed by petrification eventually. If the first shaman doesn't get me, the second or third always kill me, making it impossible to pass that section of the game. None of the other bosses have caused as many game overs as the shamans have.
For petrify, you have to choose quick attacks. Three (I think it was) is required to cancel petrification.

crackad

Jul 4, 2020
Choose Fervor tactic + equip fervor focused equips + Cali and KICK. You will be good to go.
Shamans are mages, don't have good def. stat

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Remplier

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
Adding to what as been said above if you have Mella Pilfer ability you can steal from them a consumable that can remove the petrification effect.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Remplier

Ryan_dilanc

Jul 31, 2022
this game is one of my favorites but sometimes i feel it take a lot of times also i hope in the future the scenes get more interactive cuz they are really hot

crackad

Jul 4, 2020
this game is one of my favorites but sometimes i feel it take a lot of times also i hope in the future the scenes get more interactive cuz they are really hot
it takes time because introspurt develops it as a hobby interest, he has a demanding day job iirc.

EmIarMitee

Jan 21, 2021
We can only wish for an actual sex sim with his animation style, I honestly don't give a single crap about the actual game, only for the animations, they are amazing.

• Sad
Reactions: Kisama33

Ulldarra

May 18, 2017
Hey guys, just finished CH 3. I 'killed' the cat guarding the enterance, and I seem to have 2 slots in the gallery unfilled.
I take it they are in the cave? I cannot enter, the MC keeps saying that I can take the enterance since the cat is gone...
Does this mean CH 3 cannot be 100% completed?

Thanks!

Dixen Chix

May 13, 2019
Hey guys, just finished CH 3. I 'killed' the cat guarding the enterance, and I seem to have 2 slots in the gallery unfilled.
I take it they are in the cave? I cannot enter, the MC keeps saying that I can take the enterance since the cat is gone...

Thanks!
I believe CH 3 is where you get either the assassin covenant or the frost mage covenant not both

crackad

Jul 4, 2020

Thanks!
You either defeat the cat or jump down from bubbling cavern (and get one of the two girls offered by badluck). Those paths are mutually exclusive so any one of the two only counts towards 100% completion.
You will get nefris' or can choose one of the badluck girls' covenant in CK5 depending on the route you took in CK3.
And eventually you will get the remaining badluck girl in some not yet released chapter

Last edited:
Reactions: GrogGuy

TGafy

May 14, 2020

Thanks!
It's been a long while since I cleared Ch.3, but I seem to recall that a covenant can be formed with that cat guardian.

crackad

Jul 4, 2020
It's been a long while since I cleared Ch.3, but I seem to recall that a covenant can be formed with that cat guardian.
You are right and it's arguably the best of the three mutually exclusive chapter end covenant for CK3

an0nimous

Aug 18, 2017
Anyone got the dialogue options for Rivan's full hearts in chapter 3?
Had to restart it from the beggining once, would like to avoid doing that again if possible.

crackad

Jul 4, 2020
Anyone got the dialogue options for Rivan's full hearts in chapter 3?
Had to restart it from the beggining once, would like to avoid doing that again if possible.
"Tell the truth", "I will do anything", "Compliment personality". Just don't choose dialogues that makes Soriel look like a jerk

Reactions: an0nimous

crackad

Jul 4, 2020
how do you use the save file?
which chapter are you on?
chapter 1 doesn't have an intermittent save functionality and you need to paste the text generated at chapter end in next chapter's "LOAD" box
Chapter 2 introduces intermittent text saves and as it is for CK1, the text generated at end needs to be pasted in next chapter's TEXT LOAD box
Chapter 3 onwards there's both save slots and text save functionality. Need to stand on green glyph and make a save or text save and use it to load into next chapter and so on

Reactions: H2R

LordZahe

Aug 16, 2022
Does anyone have the CK3 text save file with the cat guardian covenant? The stickied posts code is corrupt or something cause its not working.

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes