Kisama33

May 13, 2018
Don't know how Unity will change CK but as intro mentioned before there are some things in the engine that may change the game for exemple there's the possibility that the battles perpective will need to changed from 1st person to a 3rd person view, still that kind of thing will need to be tested and so far things look good in this new project, the art quality is the same, the backgrounds remember me a little of Hollow Knight and the NSWF stuff looks promising (this is only based on the previews from intro streams in the discord I never joined any but anyone is free to watch it and ask questions). I still trust things will work out and intro said that Unity is treating him well that there are some phases in the game development that will be easier to make and finish faster in Unity so I'm praying for the success of both projects.

thanboxay

Sep 5, 2018
There's a guide for collectibles found in CK's discord server:
It has complete info for ch7, which I couldn't find in here.
The game is insanely difficult with mind numbing grinds and random encounters. Thankfully cheat engine works well, and all enemies has the same hp address. I can't bear "playing" this a minute without CE. The art is superb. It's amazing Intro work on this game with passion and give it out for free.

MattRodri

Apr 29, 2018
i know this was probably asked before but i'm in chapter 3 and i have a hard time choosing between the dark elf, ice elemental and cat covenant.. could anyone tell me which would be the best or at least the one with most advantages?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
i know this was probably asked before but i'm in chapter 3 and i have a hard time choosing between the dark elf, ice elemental and cat covenant.. could anyone tell me which would be the best or at least the one with most advantages?
For that and the Next Chapter it's the Ashencat

Reactions: crackad
Jul 24, 2020
At the end of chapter 5, is there anyway to find Lan? She disappears just before leaving and when you enter caldera, western rim the mc mentions he wishes he could have seen her before leaving. I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to find her since there's no quest and I'm pretty sure I've looked everywhere, but the completionist in me is screaming at me to ask the question anyway.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
At the end of chapter 5, is there anyway to find Lan? She disappears just before leaving and when you enter caldera, western rim the mc mentions he wishes he could have seen her before leaving. I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to find her since there's no quest and I'm pretty sure I've looked everywhere, but the completionist in me is screaming at me to ask the question anyway.
keep going, she won't let you go without "saying goodbye"

TestyTestyTesty333

Apr 28, 2022
After you finish everything Lan will ask if Soriel is ready to leave to the next Imp City, say no and insteed go to the Obsidian Pavillion and Speak to Sehir you will get the quest and when you have completed it you will get one of the missing collectionable, the Snake? Ring is a random drop from the Glass Asps (snake enemies) find in the labirinth.
How do you make the text blurry instead of using spoiler? it looks cool

crackad

Jul 4, 2020
LMAO, it got Abandoned tag. It's not Abandoned, On-Hold would make sense. Intro regularly streams progress on his discord server of the side project he is working on before touching CK8 development with Unity. And from what I have seen, the project's coming along well.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
LMAO, it got Abandoned tag. It's not Abandoned, On-Hold would make sense. Intro regularly streams progress on his discord server of the side project he is working on before touching CK8 development with Unity. And from what I have seen, the project's coming along well.
I'd suspect that the engine change is considered a remake, so the flash game is abondened by that logic

Sep 1, 2019
Wait, how do I get the ring from Sera? Every obsidian imp I came across I tempted, and she hasn't given it to me. I am right before I need to leave to tethra.

Edit: I missed it because I didn't get the last razor and berserker obsidian imps. Guess I will just use a full complete save from someone else on chapter 8.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Genesis - Harold The Barrel
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
there are certain conditions to be met for a game to get the [abandoned] tag, could be some of them are met. example, there wasn't any news from the dev -here- or any update/new version -here- within a certain time. sorry am bit too busy to read it up myself, but the F95 tags definitions should be easy to find using search.

Sydney Losstarot

Jul 30, 2017
That's good to hear

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes