Mar 1, 2020
what is the path to reach the objective?
If I recall, first you need to defeat 2 Concealers - flying eldritch beholder things - to break illusion. First hid itself at North-west on main map, maybe behind a rock, maybe you need to take a tunnel for it. After you defeat the first, second will spawn near main entrance to Obsidian Imp village - where you entered in Ch 6. Perhaps there is a flag you need to trigger for the first one to appear, like inspecting "missing" ladder or talking to nearby Obsidian Imp NPC.
Edit: Oh, and use a covenant with Veilsight

Last edited:
Reactions: TGafy

TGafy

May 14, 2020
If I recall, first you need to defeat 2 Concealers - flying eldritch beholder things - to break illusion. First hid itself at North-west on main map, maybe behind a rock, maybe you need to take a tunnel for it. After you defeat the first, second will spawn near main entrance to Obsidian Imp village - where you entered in Ch 6. Perhaps there is a flag you need to trigger for the first one to appear, like inspecting "missing" ladder or talking to nearby Obsidian Imp NPC.
Forgot about those invisible peepers. Make sure to use a covenant with the 'Oversight?' ability to trigger.

Reactions: BloomYourDreams

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
Forgot about those invisible peepers. Make sure to use a covenant with the 'Oversight?' ability to trigger.
You don't even need that ( Veilsight ) you can just run into them while walking , you will still need the ability at the start of the fight so starting in one of the covenants with the ability is the best option.

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
With your first image, I think that path would be leading back to Lumen City. That won't be an option in Ch.7 because Lumen City's been cleared. From your map, you should be looking to go to the top of your map, where the arrows converge. The Ch.7 Obsidion Side map threw me around due to all the sludge. Using the Ch.6 version helped me navigate. Follow the green I added from the OP's Ch.6 guide.
View attachment 1660104
Edit: Not sure if the Concealer's spawned at random locations or the same for everyone. For me, it showed at the right green circle first, then left green circle.
The Concealer's are in the same place to everyone if you pay attention to the map you will notice that they stay in all the paths tha let you exit or enter the Obsidian city, there's the one that guards the path to Lumen city, the one that guards the path you used to escape the city in chapter 6 and the one you fight when you enter the city in chapter 7 next to the maze area.

Mike17723

Jan 9, 2019
With your first image, I think that path would be leading back to Lumen City. That won't be an option in Ch.7 because Lumen City's been cleared. From your map, you should be looking to go to the top of your map, where the arrows converge. The Ch.7 Obsidion Side map threw me around due to all the sludge. Using the Ch.6 version helped me navigate. Follow the green I added from the OP's Ch.6 guide.
View attachment 1660104
Edit: Not sure if the Concealer's spawned at random locations or the same for everyone. For me, it showed at the right green circle first, then left green circle.
Okay, so first, walk up to the top of the green line, quest description gets update, showing to use Oversight passive effect to locate and kill the two monsters, shown in green circles, the spawn locations are consistent, after that follow the green line and enter the two most unbalanced fights in the game - the colossus slime and the final boss.

• Angry
Reactions: Kisama33

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Okay, so first, walk up to the top of the green line, quest description gets update, showing to use Oversight passive effect to locate and kill the two monsters, shown in green circles, the spawn locations are consistent, after that follow the green line and enter the two most unbalanced fights in the game - the colossus slime and the final boss.
If you made it to those two, it's just a matter of recognizing the fight patterns and which covenants and skills to use.

super_slicer

Jul 16, 2017
For part one, use Servinnia's Covenant and spam Shield Breaker as much as possible. Melee and heal in between.

For part two... no fucking idea. I came here looking for tips on that tbh. She hits so fucking hard and I only have like 15 elixirs left.
I dropped her by equipping all the speed+ items I had along with the dark elf dagger, setting agility tactic and using the dark elf covenant for the most part. Hard thing to deal with at that point is her sword which is going to kill a covenant every time she uses it ( and they stay dead for the remainder of the fight yaaaay) but if you're at full health you can survive the first 3 times she uses it. First covenant to die was... I can't remember, might want to pick something with high phys def ( the elemental that lacks hands maybe?) the second was the fire imp queen, had her shield up for good measure, last was steam elemental make sure you're dispersed when she hits or you'll die. If you haven't gotten her to the lust attack phase by her 3rd sword swing you might as well give up .

Without the dark elf... I guess the bat-harpy would be the next best, what I was going for was enough speed to get in a ton of attacks AND to hopefully dodge some attacks. It really helps to manage her damage output when she misses 1/3 to 1/4 of her attacks ( I don't doubt for a second that the sword is aguaranteed hit though) . And yeah a fair amount of luck is involved.

No clue how anyone got past her first phase without cheating ( I just dropped her shield to 1 HP using cheat engine after I figured out I couldn't put out enough damage before she tempted me).

Seems like the dev really wants players to feel completely underpowered from chap 6 onwards. It's shitty and not fun in the least, which is unfortunate as it obviously took alot of work not only to make the game in the first place but add onto that all the work necessary to make the bosses as frustrating as possible with a specific set of moves that will give you the chance to win the fight.

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
I dropped her by equipping all the speed+ items I had along with the dark elf dagger, setting agility tactic and using the dark elf covenant for the most part. Hard thing to deal with at that point is her sword which is going to kill a covenant every time she uses it ( and they stay dead for the remainder of the fight yaaaay) but if you're at full health you can survive the first 3 times she uses it. First covenant to die was... I can't remember, might want to pick something with high phys def ( the elemental that lacks hands maybe?) the second was the fire imp queen, had her shield up for good measure, last was steam elemental make sure you're dispersed when she hits or you'll die. If you haven't gotten her to the lust attack phase by her 3rd sword swing you might as well give up .

Without the dark elf... I guess the bat-harpy would be the next best, what I was going for was enough speed to get in a ton of attacks AND to hopefully dodge some attacks. It really helps to manage her damage output when she misses 1/3 to 1/4 of her attacks ( I don't doubt for a second that the sword is aguaranteed hit though) . And yeah a fair amount of luck is involved.

No clue how anyone got past her first phase without cheating ( I just dropped her shield to 1 HP using cheat engine after I figured out I couldn't put out enough damage before she tempted me).

Seems like the dev really wants players to feel completely underpowered from chap 6 onwards. It's shitty and not fun in the least, which is unfortunate as it obviously took alot of work not only to make the game in the first place but add onto that all the work necessary to make the bosses as frustrating as possible with a specific set of moves that will give you the chance to win the fight.
Good strat for the 2nd phase I will only add for that you can sacrifice any covenant in the first Sword skill but if you fight her at low level or bad equipment covenants with some extra defense like Nyx or Yona are a good choice to die first, and for last covenant to die there's Enet and her Balance Skill. About the 1st phase it's easier than it seems her shield will counter all elemental abilitys so any no-elemental skill are optimal (Vexing Claw, Blade Whirl, Shield Breaker, Aetherflare even your melee if you have Pinna and equip her Assassin Blade you may get lucky and score an Assasinate [her passive skill] for extra damage) but you can also use elemental skills because the counter doesn't hit that hard you only need to heal regularly, finally there's her Tempt Skill and that type of damage works the same to everyone the more HP the target have the less the effect and vice versa so all you need to do is keep you HP at max and you will take barely any tempt damage. I prefer to use Agi most of the time but for both phases Fervor is probably better option, not only you will get more defense against her special skill and other normal skill but also more HP to tank her attacks also Fervor gives all your physical skill a small chance to stun her that will help a lot.

AgentFakku

Dec 31, 2020
View attachment 1660104
aw man nice map

wish I had dis earlier LOL

i made it to da slime boss but cant beat yet

gonna keep adjust equipment it

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
Holy shit, I completely forgot all about this guy, until I started going through Latest Updates looking for old games I've forgotten.

FreeZytler

Sep 4, 2018
For all who are curious about the colossal slime -
for me i used the ice convenant + the crystal gaze magic buff deals tons of dmg
after u took a hit take one of the fire imps to get the aetherflame shield - HELPS WITH MANA BEAM -
otherwise use the plant or lightning for dmg - worked for me

btw using rethis for more tempt dmg in between also helps
second boss inc

sidenote u can block the sword at 3rd or 4th time with enets balance skill :)

Last edited:

Potapych321

Apr 20, 2021
Hello, who can tell you where to find the penultimate quest in chapter 7

Last edited:

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
Hello, who can tell you where to find the penultimate quest in chapter 7

At the end of the game Lan will ask if you are ready to leave, say no and go back to the Obsidian side enter the Obsidian Pavilion and speak to Sehir.

M1K3_0

Jan 10, 2019
Can someone tell me if I've got everything from Chapter 4? So far, I've got:

• Tourmaline Rose (trinket)
  • Warden's Katar (weapon)
  • Flame Syphon (ability)
  • Entire gallery + Nox/Nyx
  • Mutagen (item)
Wondering if there was anything else hidden like there was in Chapter 3.
Do you know what is the purpose of the Mutagen ?
Because just drinking it makes you lose stats

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes