Kisama33

May 13, 2018
Eagerly awaiting progress for this game. Intro’s discord says he’s been learning unity since September. Does anyone have any other news?
intro is working on another game right now a 2D plataformer it was suposeded to be an SFW game but along the way it changed to a NSFW one because he wanted to see how the adult content would work on Unity and have some practice before move back to Crimsom Keep, he considered making a alternative character but then that would extende the project to much so he give up (maybe in the future), also read something about other project but not sure if it's true or not. Anyway before intro start with chapter 8 he still plans to Remake the first chapter to see how it will work out, that means intruducing all the mechanics we know from the last chapter in this one (Link Energy, Gem Energy, Equip system, Tactics, Quality of Life feutures) don't know if he plans to make some changes before the Compiled version for the Volcano Arc but there are some changes platically confirmed at least to the Compiled version like the whole Crimsom Castle will have some changes like more areas, rooms or other things like that, the characters designs will also sufer changes (mostly the maids and probably Cali too it will be the same that happened to Nefris design between ch.3 and 5), and then there may be some changes to the plot since intro mencioned before the possibility of intruduce new maids but that doens't exactly means that you will meet they right at chapter 1 it can happen in future chapters insteed, only after that the development of chapter 8 will start so it will take a long while even if Unity makes the process of making the game more faster what sometimes look almost like he is cheating (intro words) also means that the chapter can become even longer than the previous ones what means that this arc that was suposed to end at chapter 10/11 may end even sooner than that.

Reactions: Count_Chocula

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
intro is working on another game right now a 2D plataformer it was suposeded to be an SFW game but along the way it changed to a NSFW one because he wanted to see how the adult content would work on Unity and have some practice before move back to Crimsom Keep, he considered making a alternative character but then that would extende the project to much so he give up (maybe in the future), also read something about other project but not sure if it's true or not. Anyway before intro start with chapter 8 he still plans to Remake the first chapter to see how it will work out, that means intruducing all the mechanics we know from the last chapter in this one (Link Energy, Gem Energy, Equip system, Tactics, Quality of Life feutures) don't know if he plans to make some changes before the Compiled version for the Volcano Arc but there are some changes platically confirmed at least to the Compiled version like the whole Crimsom Castle will have some changes like more areas, rooms or other things like that, the characters designs will also sufer changes (mostly the maids and probably Cali too it will be the same that happened to Nefris design between ch.3 and 5), and then there may be some changes to the plot since intro mencioned before the possibility of intruduce new maids but that doens't exactly means that you will meet they right at chapter 1 it can happen in future chapters insteed, only after that the development of chapter 8 will start so it will take a long while even if Unity makes the process of making the game more faster what sometimes look almost like he is cheating (intro words) also means that the chapter can become even longer than the previous ones what means that this arc that was suposed to end at chapter 10/11 may end even sooner than that.
Thanks for the info!

MrVoodoo

Jan 14, 2018
I feel stupid... after defeating Zazna, going from the hotel to the shop and then to the ziggurat, I dont' know how to leave the ziggurat... Genuinely just going up and down all the floors

AgentFakku

Dec 31, 2020
had to redo a ch lol coz I went up instead of down n got quest locked
just dont wanna battle sehir again coz my attacks kept missing
barely beat her

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
had to redo a ch lol coz I went up instead of down n got quest locked
just dont wanna battle sehir again coz my attacks kept missing
barely beat her
All availabe (at that point) ways to increase your accuracy, Aim (10% more, 50% to apply it to an enemy when using Elucidate, Yil increased that chance to 100%), Cat's eye (10% more, equip item that can be purchased in chapter 5 shop), Quicksilver Gyroscope (3% more, equip item that can be crafted in chapter 3 shop or purchased in chapter 5 in the same place), Agility Tactic (15% more). Other options are Obsidian Talons (Lumeria move, can't miss if you speed is higher that you enemy) and Shard Storm (Sera move, same effect as Lumeria move).

Reactions: AgentFakku

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I've seen a few game play videos for crimson keep and it looked like the mc was a female mc and no the video was not edited also I've seen what looked like the game ended and the ending h-scene had futa/trans demon lord boss on a female mc but the crimson keep on this page is showing a male mc only is there multiple versions of the game or something?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I've seen a few game play videos for crimson keep and it looked like the mc was a female mc and no the video was not edited also I've seen what looked like the game ended and the ending h-scene had futa/trans demon lord boss on a female mc but the crimson keep on this page is showing a male mc only is there multiple versions of the game or something?
Part of the story is that there are hardly any male demons in this part of the world, female only relationships and magical futas are the most common... you might have seen some of those scenes.
The last scene you describe is likely for chapter 1, where MCs mother fucked an ambassador (Imp girl)

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
Part of the story is that there are hardly any male demons in this part of the world, female only relationships and magical futas are the most common... you might have seen some of those scenes.
The last scene you describe is likely for chapter 1, where MCs mother fucked an ambassador (Imp girl)
Oh I see shame I'll pass then.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Oh I see shame I'll pass then.
I wouldn't be that fast... it also means that the girls are desperate for male attention... well except for the virgin for live faction (Obsidian Imps)
The male MC needs to save the Kingdom... by fucking every citizen is a good summary at this point

Tuhaar Baap

Dec 18, 2020
I wouldn't be that fast... it also means that the girls are desperate for male attention... well except for the virgin for live faction (Obsidian Imps)
The male MC needs to save the Kingdom... by fucking every citizen is a good summary at this point
You know just some last week, some trans-lesbian on PFF discord said the same thing, they won't play the game because MC is male, tho game is good enough even if you take NSFW. Guess you just come to realise some only want F-F/Futa-F action, male dick can be a turn off

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You know just some last week, some trans-lesbian on PFF discord said the same thing, they won't play the game because MC is male, tho game is good enough even if you take NSFW. Guess you just come to realise some only want F-F/Futa-F action, male dick can be a turn off
I think he/she is from the other faction preffering male takeing the action on females, rather than Lesbian Sex

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Long time fan of CK but I've always wondered what's the right way to pronounce the prince's name?

1. sor-I-el
2. sorry-el
3. sor-eel

F1forhalp

SOTD: Melissa Etheridge - Like The Way I Do
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Long time fan of CK but I've always wondered what's the right way to pronounce the prince's name?

1. sor-I-el
2. sorry-el
3. sor-eel

Sorry, Al.

nah actually i'd go with your first pick. supposed to be latin, right? so, try without english accent, So-Ri-El i think.

• Haha
Reactions: TGafy

Mike17723

Jan 9, 2019
1645151151515.png
In chapter 7, the SWF file, version 1.6, I am trying to reach the final boss, but I get stuck here, trying to walk to the left hits an invisible wall.

1645151218835.png
what is the path to reach the objective?

TGafy

May 14, 2020
View attachment 1659874
In chapter 7, the SWF file, version 1.6, I am trying to reach the final boss, but I get stuck here, trying to walk to the left hits an invisible wall.

View attachment 1659875
what is the path to reach the objective?
With your first image, I think that path would be leading back to Lumen City. That won't be an option in Ch.7 because Lumen City's been cleared. From your map, you should be looking to go to the top of your map, where the arrows converge. The Ch.7 Obsidion Side map threw me around due to all the sludge. Using the Ch.6 version helped me navigate. Follow the green I added from the OP's Ch.6 guide.
1645160593185.png
Edit: Not sure if the Concealer's spawned at random locations or the same for everyone. For me, it showed at the right green circle first, then left green circle.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 34 Votes