Kisama33

May 13, 2018
Where do i get the piece of garnet which has been soaked in veil-energy?
After dealing with Heletris for the first time, she will send you to a new dimension from your starting point you will see a shiny spot on the lower left corner, that´s the item.

Last edited:

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
this author has problems. first nerf switching covenants by increasing switching cooldown in chapter 4, then nerf covenants by introducing covenant hp in chapter 5, and then boss has a rage meter, status effects and attacking weaknesses will fill the rage meter faster than normal.
if all chapters are combined into a full game i'll try it again, but before that, goodbye.

Mar 1, 2020
I'm also not very fond of recent "play properly or die" tendencies. Although I find that the "rage" meters and such add some "character" to the battles. I prefered the thrill of simply being put on low HP to the grind with being killed a dozen times before finding the "correct" skill pattern and looking for windows to turn myself into Medium Girlcum alcoholic.

Reactions: super_slicer

F1forhalp

SOTD: Genesis - Harold The Barrel
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
I'm also not very fond of recent "play properly or die" tendencies. Although I find that the "rage" meters and such add some "character" to the battles. I prefered the thrill of simply being put on low HP to the grind with being killed a dozen times before finding the "correct" skill pattern and looking for windows to turn myself into Medium Girlcum alcoholic.
i'm not fond of this "you have one and only one solution" for the fights, kind of makes them just tedious and grindy; the first 4 chapters had different ways and setups to try out for "bosses", ch5 was still okay, but from ch6 on it's just that.. you have to have a walkthrough? meh. you have to follow a exactly fine grained assortment of things, and a very exact order to do this, then that, or you end up dying uncountable times? def'ly not my thang.

AStyxA

Apr 23, 2018
CH7 After completing Sulphur side and trying to go through to Obsidian side these tunnels are sending me round and round with the infinite random encounters bleeding me dry. Any help on a route through?

faurkhas

May 21, 2018
CH7 After completing Sulphur side and trying to go through to Obsidian side these tunnels are sending me round and round with the infinite random encounters bleeding me dry. Any help on a route through?
Look at the quest jurnal, maybe that will help. Can't realy remember whci one of the tunnel you must take. One of them will take you to the hole tho.

Reactions: SpecterX

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
Continue up the stairs until the ground you walk on starts to have some black rocks on it, when that happens enter the first cave you find and follow the path till the end.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Anyone got a detailed map of the Obsidian Village? I made it to the collapsed stairwell before getting lost for an hour.

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes