Mar 1, 2020
Soooo. chapter 6 says at the start that they are gonna give you the missing covenant with badluck... yet I still don't have Khrys... is something broken? am kinda confused. (am at the sera boss and would be handy XD )
I think that means the "ex-optional" covenant (they are making Badluck girls unskippable now).
Like, for me, I went with Ashen Hellcat and intentionally didn't get Frost Elemental/Dark Elf at the end of Ch.5 (there was a cave that appears, maybe this is only for Ashen Cat and there is no cave if you got Frost Ele/Dark Elf earlier). Now I retroactively got Dark Elf in my covenants :p

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I think that means the "ex-optional" covenant (they are making Badluck girls unskippable now).
Like, for me, I went with Ashen Hellcat and intentionally didn't get Frost Elemental/Dark Elf at the end of Ch.5 (there was a cave that appears, maybe this is only for Ashen Cat and there is no cave if you got Frost Ele/Dark Elf earlier). Now I retroactively got Dark Elf in my covenants :p
Ah I see, so basically they are removing the possibility that you hurt them? like with certain bosses and units.

EmperorWisel

Aug 20, 2021
Ah I see, so basically they are removing the possibility that you hurt them? like with certain bosses and units.
wym "hurt them"? Like defeat them in battle without using tempt? We get another covenant from badluck in chapter 7 and if you defeat her without tempt you get a game over.
From what i have understood they are removing the scenes that you could "miss" if you went with a specific route, but thats for the future when they finish the "volcano" arc and compile all chapters into a single version(so all the chapters will have the same mechanics).

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
wym "hurt them"? Like defeat them in battle without using tempt? We get another covenant from badluck in chapter 7 and if you defeat her without tempt you get a game over.
From what i have understood they are removing the scenes that you could "miss" if you went with a specific route, but thats for the future when they finish the "volcano" arc and compile all chapters into a single version(so all the chapters will have the same mechanics).
Ah I see, so it is a gameover now. It used to be you just don't get them. And yeah that is what I meant by hurt.

jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
This scene is from the traditionalist that is poisoned. iirc you need to talk with the traditionalist leader and she will ask you to "cure" her, you will find her in one of the traditionalist houses.
thx you, lost 20 minutes to fight all girl again and again XD

djross2

Jun 26, 2020
Hi, I had a very hard time with the gigant slime Celes so I ask for help and one kind ytuber make a video of how he defeat it. Hope help somebody that have a hard time too.

Wait so, I checked the vid, how do you get the Void-Bleached Garnet charm? I must of missed it so, where was it.

Mar 1, 2020
Wait so, I checked the vid, how do you get the Void-Bleached Garnet charm? I must of missed it so, where was it.
Mine is unreliable information, but I think Void Garnet is found in the center of red Veil space between phase 1 and 2 of final fight, you kinda can't miss it. But I personally didn't pick it up, so I'm only 90% sure... :p

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
Is there an effective way to kill the Colossal Slime please?
Whatever I try he gains an armor impossible to break and Mana Beam literally OHKO me

FinderX

Jan 15, 2018
Is there an effective way to kill the Colossal Slime please?
Whatever I try he gains an armor impossible to break and Mana Beam literally OHKO me
I just posted a suggestive solution.

Hi, I had a very hard time with the gigant slime Celes so I ask for help and one kind ytuber make a video of how he defeat it. Hope help somebody that have a hard time too.

Reactions: SpecterX

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
The experience cap is insane. Here I am barely inside the goo filled city and fully leveled up. This is making grinding for ingredient a bit of a hassle.

jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
i have totally forgot the collection, i have forgot this and 1 quest i dont have found

I have no choice but to go back and fight ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

what is the second to last quest in the list? ( between the quests

1632501993439.png

Last edited:

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
i have totally forgot the collection, i have forgot this and 1 quest i dont have found

I have no choice but to go back and fight ?

what is the second to last quest in the list? ( between the quests

View attachment 1420321

jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
thx you, when i saw that it was really
that i had to talk to, this time it was sure that my last save had to be bugged, i saw a symbol that i could talk with her, but no text appeared, i had to reload another save (what a chance that i made the 6 saves at 30 minutes interval each) and this time the text appeared

Last edited:
Reactions: Movikx

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
Hello again, I somehow lost the Tourmaline rose from one play-through to another. Is there a way to modify my save to "inject" the item in it?

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes