MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
For part one, use Servinnia's Covenant and spam Shield Breaker as much as possible. Melee and heal in between.

For part two... no fucking idea. I came here looking for tips on that tbh. She hits so fucking hard and I only have like 15 elixirs left.
Not for everyone, but if you have Dark Elf Covenant, her weapon, and Agility tactic equipped, you can deal like 2k5-3k dmg to her per turn every turn with blade whirl.

I never encountered any snake enemies, mind telling me where to find them?
Also sucks about quest 5, I did check every prompt, but probably handed over healing items to quickly.
It's the cave connecting the two sides (Sulfur and Obsidian) iirc, their spawn rate is just abysmal, you have a better chance of running into 5 flying bat/eye monsters than running into a stone snake. And the drop rate of the item is abysmal on top of that as far as I can tell.

Also, someone on Newgrounds shared their complete save with everything collected and every quest done, I did reshare that a couple of posts back if you just want everything without having to grind for them all. I'm somewhat a completionist, but even I have my limit. I'm fine with moderate grinding, but it's a bit much to try and get everything with how the game is atm.

any tips on the crumblin radiant, he has too much hp and does to much dmg, before i can get him half health i already lost all convenants affective agains't him
From what I can remember reading about how others did it (never been able to do it myself, got close several times, but rng screwed me in the end), that fight is pure luck on top of the best strategy you can come up with. You just have to keep switching between covenant to let them have the chance to heal up instead of exhausting them one by one. Meanwhile, you'll have to pray to RNGesus so that the radiant doesn't fire mana beam. And that was all there is to it. Some people managed it even before going into the Obsidian side using that strategy, but they also said they spent like 8 hours to get RNG just right to win.

With everything we have in chapter 7, though, there might be an easier strategy, though I've yet to test it. From what I remember, the Radiant doesn't attack you unless you attacked it first, the only skill it ever uses once in every while without taking dmg first is Petrify, which can only be removed by attacking three times OR using a healing item called Stimulant that wasn't available before chapter 6/7. So, I think the strategy is to stock up on that item to stall out the battle, allowing ourselves the time to heal when necessary and only attack when both the covenant and our HP are at max.

Last edited:

F1forhalp

SOTD: Genesis - Harold The Barrel
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
hmmmm reading the last few pages, i guess i sit back for a while, appears ch7 and maybe ch6 as well needs quite some rebalancing before it gets wrapped up.from ch1 up, that was quite entertaining. did play no cheats all the way through 1 to 5, all fine, can adjust to covenants now have a cooldown if it's not that long, can adjust to having to flip them or they die, can not adjust to amounts of amounts of grinds, or to fights where you have to have to play by some "golden path which is the one and only way", and have to rely on luck on top of that. kind of makes it boring to me.
so instead of wasting time by trying to bear the aforementioned, i save time and play something else for a while, i guess.
will check back later on.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
so instead of wasting time by trying to bear the aforementioned, i save time and play something else for a while, i guess.
will check back later on.
If I remember correctly the story was about checking up on the imp princesses, 6 in total but one being shown in Ch1. So far we encountered 3 more for a total of 4, which means there are still 2 more. Sounds like it might be about 2-3 or even 4 more chapters until the volcano arc is finished after which all those chapters are compiled, but this is just a guess.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
If I remember correctly the story was about checking up on the imp princesses, 6 in total but one being shown in Ch1. So far we encountered 3 more for a total of 4, which means there are still 2 more. Sounds like it might be about 2-3 or even 4 more chapters until the volcano arc is finished after which all those chapters are compiled, but this is just a guess.
It's about checking up on the 6 different Imp enclaves... and in that regard Chapter 1 had none enclave.
We meet the 2nd princess of one of these enclaves in Chapter 1, but that won't count as she requests our help for her enclave back than... so pretty sure it's atleast one more release.

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
I'm currently in Chapter 3 and I wanted to know if it's possible to get the covenants we didn't get even later in the game

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I'm currently in Chapter 3 and I wanted to know if it's possible to get the covenants we didn't get even later in the game
If you make a covenant with the ashen cat than you can make another covenant with one of the circel summoned girls at the end of Chapter 5

Reactions: SpecterX

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
Hello, quick question, just after dealing with the obsidian Imp, you have to rescue someone. If you choose to defeat the adversary along the way without using tempt what's the impact?

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
Hello, quick question, just after dealing with the obsidian Imp, you have to rescue someone. If you choose to defeat the adversary along the way without using tempt what's the impact?
You won't finish one of the quest and therefore won't get a collectible item. But that's about it.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Soooo. chapter 6 says at the start that they are gonna give you the missing covenant with badluck... yet I still don't have Khrys... is something broken? am kinda confused. (am at the sera boss and would be handy XD )

F1forhalp

SOTD: Genesis - Harold The Barrel
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
flash wouldn't be able to handle that afaik. (is why they split em in the first place).
you can make a multipart flash download work as a full contingency game. takes a bit work but it's possible; example would be Space Girl Interrupted, among others.. afaik they plan to wrap all parts into one game when the last part is finished, i think i've read something like that somewhere.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
flash wouldn't be able to handle that afaik. (is why they split em in the first place).
But a compiled version is planned, the dev is just waiting for the current arc (vulcano) to get finished.
If the dev would do it now it would take more time, especially combat, since he would keep adding obsolete things which might change at any point. By keeping focus on separate chapters first he makes sure that the things he adds are good, and if not he would approach it in the next chapter, and would compile everything once the current story arc is finished with the standard of the latest chapter.

People keep asking same questions when they are already answered

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
you can make a multipart flash download work as a full contingency game. takes a bit work but it's possible; example would be Space Girl Interrupted, among others.. afaik they plan to wrap all parts into one game when the last part is finished, i think i've read something like that somewhere.
But a compiled version is planned, the dev is just waiting for the current arc (vulcano) to get finished.
If the dev would do it now it would take more time, especially combat, since he would keep adding obsolete things which might change at any point. By keeping focus on separate chapters first he makes sure that the things he adds are good, and if not he would approach it in the next chapter, and would compile everything once the current story arc is finished with the standard of the latest chapter.

People keep asking same questions when they are already answered
huh, I thought it was a flash limitation.

Either of you know how to fix the 4k res slowdown (like is really slow :| I have to change res to 1080p for it to be playable).

FinderX

Jan 15, 2018
Hi, I had a very hard time with the gigant slime Celes so I ask for help and one kind ytuber make a video of how he defeat it. Hope help somebody that have a hard time too.

Reactions: BloomYourDreams
4.60 star(s) 34 Votes