xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
can i ask you something what this op and how can i download the saves
OP means Opening Post or also Original Post, as in the first post in this thread.
Also, I said download, but in this case those are text codes which are used for the text load.

Reactions: adgg

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
so ch 7 is out... and I am still yet to fully complete ch 5... wtf am I doing with my life wasting my time like this... I must COMPLETE THIS GOLD!

-_-_-_-_-_-

Mar 26, 2021
so is our MC the one doing the mind control? and how much mind control is their?
By mind control, you mean making the enemies super horny? Yes but other than that it's all MC's skill and genes. I recommend this one because of it writing and fun mechanincs.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
sadly the Combat in Chapter 6 is still unreasonable unbalanced makeing it nearly impossible to actually play the game.
Sadly since until Chapter 5 end this game was indeed Gold

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
I played this back when chapter one and two were out and couldn't stand the combat and grinding then. Sad to hear it only got worse. Too bad because the animations in it are really good and I liked the writing too. I guess at this point I'll be looking for a video of the game on the hub with all or most of the combat edited out.

Reactions: grgrgr5

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
Is there plans to merge the chapters together? Cause I also like the art and everthing, but having to switch between files to play the parts I want, not so much. Final balance and mechanics fixes can be put through in such a process as well.

DrkRyder

Jun 17, 2018
just finished chapter 6 where do i get the missing scene from the galery? the other saves are also missing it

BastardX

May 13, 2018
I cant seem to find 5 and 6 and also how do you get the medicine in the upper right of town in 3rd chapter?

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
I played this back when chapter one and two were out and couldn't stand the combat and grinding then. Sad to hear it only got worse. Too bad because the animations in it are really good and I liked the writing too. I guess at this point I'll be looking for a video of the game on the hub with all or most of the combat edited out.
Agreed. I keep coming back to this to see if they've changed the grind, but never see anything positive in that direction. As great as the rest of the game is, it's just not worth hours and hours of getting into a random fight every 2 steps you take just to walk through a room.

Just let us turn the random encounters on/off dev.

Musicfruit

Oct 8, 2017
While the art is great and the characters lovable it's just not worth the trouble. You mostly spam healing items, have to grind and every boss fight is an balance act. It doesn't make much fun anymore.

It is so frustrating that so many attacks miss all the time. Why should you even put it in there? It's just rng and no strategy, something the developer clearly loves.

EmperorWisel

Aug 20, 2021
Who designed the colossal slime boss fight? Why do you hate people? Its a boss fight where the enemy has shield and damage scaling while at the same time giving us little to no time to do any meaningful damage.
It starts the battle with 2000 shield and a passive that increases her max shield and mana beam damage, the passive increases every time you or the slime deals damage. You broke the shield? Good for you, now you have 2 enemy turns to do as much damage and lust damage as you can before it creates a new shield with the added bonus from the passive, oh yeah, it will also use mana beam the turn after rebuilding her shields so have fun with that.
Is it even possible to beat her without decreasing the boss difficulty or getting incredible lucky with crits? I do hope this is not the final version of that fight because jeez this fight is worse than the grind itself.

Reactions: super_slicer

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
While the art is great and the characters lovable it's just not worth the trouble. You mostly spam healing items, have to grind and every boss fight is an balance act. It doesn't make much fun anymore.

It is so frustrating that so many attacks miss all the time. Why should you even put it in there? It's just rng and no strategy, something the developer clearly loves.
I agree. I played about 2/3 of Ch5 but then I decided to just skip it, I did eventually play Ch6, but I skipped Ch7 halfway through (judging by gallery).

The issue is that the combat is too bothersome, like you say most of the time it is simply just using healing items but also dealing with chances (at first I was happy that we could instantly tempt again but that was thrown out the window very fast again with the shamans).
If you just watch the gallery you also skip the story, and usually I give the story more importance since it makes the scenes more appealing, but it is a different topic if gameplay or mechanics (or sometimes engines themselves) make it unbearable. Sure for story characters there is some dialogue in the gallery, but that is limited to that scene, and some are simply out of context.

Besides the combat, the one thing I am missing is an option to skip the dialogue in the gallery so that you can directly enjoy the animation to the fullest, in the gallery it has less importance so it should be skipable.

Reactions: F1forhalp
4.60 star(s) 34 Votes