AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Man...i'm here since chapter 1, i even talked about how is possible that he have a succubus mother and not bang her...we are in chapter 6 and still nothing with her...i really hope that she will be the last prize, first time that i have seen a incubus that don't want to fuck his mom.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Man...i'm here since chapter 1, i even talked about how is possible that he have a succubus mother and not bang her...we are in chapter 6 and still nothing with her...i really hope that she will be the last prize, first time that i have seen a incubus that don't want to fuck his mom.
Then you are clearly missing what content won't be added to the game. TBF, it isn't stated as developer notes on this site, but on the dev's Discord.
There it is stated that there are different types of incest. He won't add vertical incest (e.g. mother), but diagonal (I guess e.g. aunt) and horizontal incest (e.g. cousins) would be fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: User1230

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Then you are clearly missing what content won't be added to the game. TBF, it isn't stated as developer notes on this site, but on the dev's Discord.
There it is stated that there are different types of incest. He won't add vertical incest (e.g. mother), but diagonal (I guess e.g. aunt) and horizontal incest (e.g. cousins) would be fine.
I don't see that because i'm not on his discord, and that's the point for me, even from chapter 1, i always wanted that he fuck his mom, like i said, i never have seen a game where the incubus (or half) say no to fucking his mom (or deny to fucking anything to be real). I really like the idea of aunt or sister, but since chapter 1, and he denying his mom, that always make me say "really". I really believe (from what i have played) that she will be complete ok with that, and probably will enjoy, we have some humans that will say yes without thinking twice, and the mc, a incubus say no. I understand if he is doing this because patreon stupidity, but from what i saw the dev don't have one, also if he said that will have diagonal and horizontal, that mean that he is ok in doing incest (there is some devs that think this fetish is disgusting), i never understand why not the mom, i mean, if the "end game plans" are to him to fuck her (but since you said that we wont put vertical, i don't believe is), he could put a lot of teases between the chapters. I don't know the dev, and i respect his decision, but i believe that he is losing a lot in not following this path, even more because we will (from your words) probably put an aunt and sister.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I don't know the dev, and i respect his decision, but i believe that he is losing a lot in not following this path, even more because we will (from your words) probably put an aunt and sister.
The dev made a list of what he won't include in the game, from what it sounds like it is set in stone, and vertical incest is one point in it.
And I said aunt and cousins (not sister) as examples (that's what "e.g." stands for), we don't know whether and in what way incest will be included, only that vertical incest is excluded.

• Sad
Reactions: AlexTorch

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
The dev made a list of what he won't include in the game, from what it sounds like it is set in stone, and vertical incest is one point in it.
And I said aunt and cousins (not sister) as examples (that's what "e.g." stands for), we don't know whether and in what way incest will be included, only that vertical incest is excluded.
But is a damn shame...and yeah, you have said cousin but putting in perspective, the horizontal is brothers and sister, but to be honest, i have no idea if my way of thinking is right one. Did you have any idea why he don't want to put her in the game?

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
But is a damn shame...and yeah, you have said cousin but putting in perspective, the horizontal is brothers and sister, but to be honest, i have no idea if my way of thinking is right one. Did you have any idea why he don't want to put her in the game?
It wouldn't be listed if there wasn't a reason for it to be there.
But other than certain other points (for example anal outside of DP simply because it is not his thing), it is not stated why there won't be vertical incest, someone would have to ask him.

Mar 1, 2020
I don't know the dev, and i respect his decision, but i believe that he is losing a lot in not following this path, even more because we will (from your words) probably put an aunt and sister.
The way I see it, beside fetish checklist, dev also running some ethics/morality-portraits-for-characters theme. So it is not all about fetishes for them.
For example, in chapter 1, MC was avert to doing Fire Imp ambassador with/after his mom did her (escimo brothers , iirc). So such constraints are part of MC character I guess. Though that was in CH1 where MC was a bit 'timid' for an Incubus, so we might see that change.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Genesis - Harold The Barrel
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
The way I see it, beside fetish checklist, dev also running some ethics/morality-portraits-for-characters theme. So it is not all about fetishes for them.
For example, in chapter 1, MC was avert to doing Fire Imp ambassador with/after his mom did her (escimo brothers , iirc). So such constraints are part of MC character I guess. Though that was in CH1 where MC was a bit 'timid' for an Incubus, so we might see that change.
true, Ch1 the MC started off rather wanting to "blow shit up" and not use the Incubus side at all, he didn't until Nen explicitely told him to. also throughout the chapters he keeps on going on about how he has to dick them all in order to remove the enchantment. every time, "i have to do this to free you" theme.
also about the MOMMY question.. well, which one? he has two. :sneaky:

Last edited:

redcap85

Jul 15, 2018
true, Ch1 the MC started off rather wanting to "blow shit up" and not use the Incubus side at all, he didn't until Nen explicitely told him to. also throughout the chapters he keeps on going on about how he has to dick them all in order to remove the enchantment. every time, "i have to do this to free you" theme.
also about the MOMMY question.. well, which one? he has two. :sneaky:
Well one mom has a dick and there's been zero futa content so far. There's an interesting morality question if he runs into a charmed male does he go gay to save him or not?

• Haha
Reactions: F1forhalp

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Well one mom has a dick and there's been zero futa content so far. There's an interesting morality question if he runs into a charmed male does he go gay to save him or not?
Well, technically there was, right at the beginning between Nen and the princess. The dev said "no gay/trap" and "no futa on male / futa on futa" for content that he won't add to the game.

Last edited:

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
redcap85 Sry, forgot to include "no gay/trap" in my answer (edited).

Edit:
I think I might as well post the whole thing:
Q: Will X ever be in the game?
A: No guarantees can be made, but here is a list of what will not be in the game:
• Fucking nonsentient things, such as doors, automatons, steam reavers, UWU bats, etc.
• Gay / Trap
• Specific instances of genderbending
• Vertical incest (Diagonal and horizontal are OK)
• Anal outside of a DP (forgive me, I'm both figuratively and literally not into that shit)
• Futa on Male / Futa on futa
• Anything above 2 on the furry scale (because Mella)
• Anything cringeworthy (This is subjective to my own opinion, I know. But still)
• Anything that breaks lore
• Cameos, shoutouts, 4th wall breaks - all are poison to all-important continuity and will not be abided.

Last edited:

F1forhalp

SOTD: Genesis - Harold The Barrel
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
It's good to know that the dev is a normal person
he's creating a game in which a half demon, the son of two women, goes around raping large quantities of mostly very tiny little girls in order to free them. i think that leaves ample room for doubting the "normal" part.. we're all freaks in some way.

Oct 30, 2020
he's creating a game in which a half demon, the son of two women, goes around raping large quantities of mostly very tiny little girls in order to free them. i think that leaves ample room for doubting the "normal" part.. we're all freaks in some way.
I have never read any single line of dialogue after chapter 1 so I am not sure about rape but to me they don't look like tiny little girls, about the same size as main character and all other characters so seems very subjective, also it doesn't seem like a rape based on the dialogue in scenes alone that I read so...

// or in the hindsight maybe it's actually a rape? Like I said I barely read anything, I am just here for the animations haha. Well rape is definitely not normal unless you are chinese so can't argue with that

Maybe in your mind they are little girls because MC's dick is relatively huge but they definitely don't look like little girls with the exception of those fairly lookalikes but they are based off fairies so again...

also I would like to point out that based on the tone of your post I understand you are disconent with what I wrote and would like to get involved in discussion but I am not gonna do that so just stop where you are. To me dev is still on the very normal casual side when you tally it with some other devs out there but this is my opinion, not some unviolable self-evident truth, so you won't change it and there is no need for you to change it.

Last edited:

rero13

Nov 29, 2017
How wholesome fucking hot demon big titty chicks in hell is not normal? It's not furry/gay/trap or some other shit

Reactions: LoneVoyage
4.60 star(s) 34 Votes