btrxscopez

Jul 12, 2018
Ah, jeez.
More questions. It said that I needed the ice elemental at the end of chapter 6 or it would be a game over. How do I get her?
Khrys? You can pick her up at the end of chapter 3 or 5, but her Covenant is mutually exclusive with Synophi's, you can only have one by the end of chapter 5.

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
Ah, jeez.
More questions. It said that I needed the ice elemental at the end of chapter 6 or it would be a game over. How do I get her?
you can find her in the final streets from chapter 5, before you meet
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
go all the way with the nubian covenant you should find it

jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
wow, nice end chapter 6, the only ennemi we cant win is this 1619457620322.png from the start (he is lvl 45 ), have all try, he kill me in 1 shoot, same in easy mode, minimum dommage i take is ~1500 dmg and the most is ~3300, depend the attack he use, i think later in chapter 7 -12 we can kill him

I think the creator did it on purpose to put it there just to tell us not to be too greedy and that it's just a decoration :p

Last edited:
Mar 1, 2020
wow, nice end chapter 6, the only ennemi we cant win is this View attachment 1164345 from the start (he is lvl 45 ), have all try, he kill me in 1 shoot, same in easy mode, minimum dommage i take is ~1500 dmg and the most is ~3300, depend the attack he use, i think later in chapter 7 -12 we can kill him

I think the creator did it on purpose to put it there just to tell us not to be too greedy and that it's just a decoration :p
btw when you first get close to it, Lan tells you that this one is super dangerous, and if you manage to beat it, Soriel says that this wasn't a bid deal while looking pretty beat-up and half-dead himself. This one rewards you a 15% stone resistance charm iirc.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
wow, nice end chapter 6, the only ennemi we cant win is this View attachment 1164345 from the start (he is lvl 45 ), have all try, he kill me in 1 shoot, same in easy mode, minimum dommage i take is ~1500 dmg and the most is ~3300, depend the attack he use, i think later in chapter 7 -12 we can kill him

Except that it is possible to beat it (in regards to your remark to "just a decoration", just very hard to accomplish. Though not speaking of my own experience, others said they did it.

geheim12347

Jan 20, 2020
I can't get through the time trial lol.
I keep getting killed over and over.
Got past the shaman and then a random berserker killed me.
What a difficulty spike.

Reactions: Remplier

Epuzer

Feb 19, 2019
I simply cannot and dont want to repeat it... boring as fuck waste of 20 minutes. Do you have save after it?

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Is BADLUCK in chapter 6?
He does not appear in Chapter 6. He can be missed in Chapter 3 if you go for Nefris' covenant, but if you do that he will appear at the end of Chapter 5, after you leave the city. If you have received one of the covenants he offers you in Chapter 3, he won't appear in Chapter 5.

lostsoulkdd

Apr 8, 2019
Added Chapter 6 original resolution images:
Gifs cannot be extracted from the game because they are a random mess.
Only the developer with the code to control them could.

Last edited:
Reactions: James Eveleth

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Wow, this looks quite nice!

Forgive me if it has been already asked in the previous 55 pages, but how many chapters is the author planning to create? That is, any info on when this will be considered "Completed"?

Mar 1, 2020
Forgive me if it has been already asked in the previous 55 pages, but how many chapters is the author planning to create? That is, any info on when this will be considered "Completed"?
I do not remember hearing about exact number of chapters, I only remember hearing about plans to bundle up existing chapters into one game once the current arc with imp princesses is completed. I guess final chapter should take place in Cali hometown (cant remember town name :p). So there should be at least: one more chapter for obsidian/sulfur, one more for arcane city, one more for Cali town, so at least 3 more? at least 9 total? These are only mine musings.

Reactions: User1230 and Zippix

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
Except that it is possible to beat it (in regards to your remark to "just a decoration", just very hard to accomplish. Though not speaking of my own experience, others said they did it.
I have been wandering if you should fight it. Lan say it's a pacifist dude, and while I am all for optional hard as fuck boss that drop shinies, it sound detrimental to beat it .

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I have been wandering if you should fight it. Lan say it's a pacifist dude, and while I am all for optional hard as fuck boss that drop shinies, it sound detrimental to beat it .
It is an optional hard boss which still gives a reward, it is up to the player to decide whether the reward is worth it. I think it should reappear in the next chapter, so there will be a second chance to fight it.

fischkopp123

Nov 17, 2019
I can't get through the time trial lol.
I keep getting killed over and over.
Got past the shaman and then a random berserker killed me.
What a difficulty spike.
I have the same problem, but for me it's the shaman who always kills me. However, this has nothing to do with bad luck, because she always kills me out of nowhere with weak attacks, that normally take about 100 hp off me, but for some reason she instant kills me with that very same attack and takes me from full hp (1500) to zero. There's something wrong with the game.

I even scaled the difficulty all the way down to minimum and tried to freeze my hp with artmoney at 1500, which worked for every other fight against normal enemies in the same level, and I got killed by the shaman again the same way after three or four rounds.

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
From the FAQ on the wiki:
3. I just died for no reason! What gives?

There's a new status called Petrify. A few enemies this chapter can inflict it. Make sure to do something about it before its timer runs out, whether that's attacking enough or using an item that mentions it specifically.

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes