grimlicious

May 3, 2020
using a cheat engine can still damage the save file?
I mean reset your level to 1 after using cheat..
I tried to beat elemental mercury many times but still lost. I've seen the tips here but still lost..
only if you try to modify stat values or stat points ....it wont reset to level 1 if you modify just the items....and in order to beat/seduce mercury you need to switch between the lightening covenant and the covenant with seduction ability(succubus) ...keep mana and hp restoring items in stock as they will be important for this fight.

Mar 1, 2020
[This not a reply but a question. How do I get Save code is required to play Chapter 5. Where is the OP.
If I understood you corretly here is what you do:
you need to copy text from OP->Saves->Chapter 4 .This is a save at the end of Chapter 4 so you are meant to start Chapter 5 with that.
At the main screen of Chapter 5 click Text Load and paste the text of the save. Guess thats it.

kayot

Dec 19, 2017
What the hell, Lumeria's stupid hard. I'm level 33 and she just tears me apart. After five rounds she hits me for 1200 damage. Any shield I put up is gone in one round. Is she supposed to be this ridiculous? I was enjoying this game right up until this beef gate.

Reactions: Galaxiedrache

geheim12347

Jan 20, 2020
Uh, where do I have to go after receiving the nubian covenant?
I think I am done with Chapter 5 but I don't know where to go now.

Mar 1, 2020
Uh, where do I have to go after receiving the nubian covenant?
I think I am done with Chapter 5 but I don't know where to go now.
I think there should be an option like "depart" when exiting the inn after wrapping up. But I might be misremembering. You might have to wrap up some dialogues at different places, maybe visit princess chamber at the top.

geheim12347

Jan 20, 2020
Ah, jeez.
More questions. It said that I needed the ice elemental at the end of chapter 6 or it would be a game over. How do I get her?

btrxscopez

Jul 12, 2018
Ah, jeez.
More questions. It said that I needed the ice elemental at the end of chapter 6 or it would be a game over. How do I get her?
Khrys? You can pick her up at the end of chapter 3 or 5, but her Covenant is mutually exclusive with Synophi's, you can only have one by the end of chapter 5.

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
Ah, jeez.
you can find her in the final streets from chapter 5, before you meet
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
go all the way with the nubian covenant you should find it

jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
wow, nice end chapter 6, the only ennemi we cant win is this 1619457620322.png from the start (he is lvl 45 ), have all try, he kill me in 1 shoot, same in easy mode, minimum dommage i take is ~1500 dmg and the most is ~3300, depend the attack he use, i think later in chapter 7 -12 we can kill him

I think the creator did it on purpose to put it there just to tell us not to be too greedy and that it's just a decoration :p

Last edited:
Mar 1, 2020
wow, nice end chapter 6, the only ennemi we cant win is this View attachment 1164345 from the start (he is lvl 45 ), have all try, he kill me in 1 shoot, same in easy mode, minimum dommage i take is ~1500 dmg and the most is ~3300, depend the attack he use, i think later in chapter 7 -12 we can kill him

I think the creator did it on purpose to put it there just to tell us not to be too greedy and that it's just a decoration :p
btw when you first get close to it, Lan tells you that this one is super dangerous, and if you manage to beat it, Soriel says that this wasn't a bid deal while looking pretty beat-up and half-dead himself. This one rewards you a 15% stone resistance charm iirc.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
wow, nice end chapter 6, the only ennemi we cant win is this View attachment 1164345 from the start (he is lvl 45 ), have all try, he kill me in 1 shoot, same in easy mode, minimum dommage i take is ~1500 dmg and the most is ~3300, depend the attack he use, i think later in chapter 7 -12 we can kill him

Except that it is possible to beat it (in regards to your remark to "just a decoration", just very hard to accomplish. Though not speaking of my own experience, others said they did it.

geheim12347

Jan 20, 2020
I can't get through the time trial lol.
I keep getting killed over and over.
Got past the shaman and then a random berserker killed me.
What a difficulty spike.

Reactions: Remplier

Epuzer

Feb 19, 2019
I simply cannot and dont want to repeat it... boring as fuck waste of 20 minutes. Do you have save after it?

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes