James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
I found that beating Sera involved a little luck and a shit-ton of carefully paying attention to all the timers. After trying the Intellect build recommended above, I eventually decided to use an agility build to make sure my attacks actually hit.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for sharing your strategy. Would you mind me including it in the guide for chapter 6 and crediting you?

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
I found that beating Sera involved a little luck and a shit-ton of carefully paying attention to all the timers. After trying the Intellect build recommended above, I eventually decided to use an agility build to make sure my attacks actually hit.
you dont need the sia disperse

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
Thanks for sharing your strategy. Would you mind me including it in the guide for chapter 6 and crediting you?
Feel free!

In hindsight, everything I said other than dealing with hitrate is a very defensive strategy, so I might have found it easier to use Fervor instead of Agility.

I really wanted to make use of Aurelia's or Nyx's covenants but I just kept on taking too much damage without the elemental-based defense.

I guess I have a few more thoughts:

P.S. Plant covenant when? :)

you dont need the sia disperse
I found it took too many moves using items to stay at full enough HP to take even that reduced amount of damage. I was level 34 and had only 1400 HP ... which goes back to why I probably should have used Fervor instead of Agility

Tuhaar Baap

Dec 18, 2020
Duh! How do I get out of Zasna's palace or whatever in chapter 5, I received Nubian's covenent, it asks me visit Lan before I leave the city, but I how no Idea how

thomashot

Feb 18, 2020
Duh! How do I get out of Zasna's palace or whatever in chapter 5, I received Nubian's covenent, it asks me visit Lan before I leave the city, but I how no Idea how
I think you need to leave without visiting Lan. I didn't visit her and continued. Might be missed an scene but not sure.

Arséne Lupin

Jun 24, 2017
The normal Lizards can also drop Mana Crystals , it's a low chance but that's how I got 2 of the 5.
And I just found out if you use Pilfer against a Kobold there's a chance you get a pie (the 1k Heals)

Last edited:

Mittens

Sep 15, 2017
Anyone got the full .sol file for Ch. 6? I missed two trinkets or w/e. the metal cube and the crystalized heart.

Dec 25, 2018
using a cheat engine can still damage the save file?
I mean reset your level to 1 after using cheat..
I tried to beat elemental mercury many times but still lost. I've seen the tips here but still lost..

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes