Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
I have the same problem, but for me it's the shaman who always kills me. However, this has nothing to do with bad luck, because she always kills me out of nowhere with weak attacks, that normally take about 100 hp off me, but for some reason she instant kills me with that very same attack and takes me from full hp (1500) to zero. There's something wrong with the game.

I even scaled the difficulty all the way down to minimum and tried to freeze my hp with artmoney at 1500, which worked for every other fight against normal enemies in the same level, and I got killed by the shaman again the same way after three or four rounds.
arent you with a bad element covenant on maybe?

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
I just found out about the petrification thing. I helps not to skip tutorials XD. That was the problem. Kind of an unnecessary effect in my opinion.
well it is a good game, and it has its difficulty, this may be small but it is something that makes you think more about your strategies and care to be taken

Reactions: User1230
Mar 1, 2020
The combat in the game is neat but I hate it when the game sends you on boring time-waster quests. Like fighting 6 of this enemy or getting 10 of that ressource.
I agree. Feels like it breaks the pace of the story-and-whatnot greatly. But this is coming from someone who grinded lizards in the beginning till max level for at least an hour without ever seeing the first NPCs lol. Considering this, the mushroom gathering quest later in the game surprisingly bored me out to the point where I considered putting game off for later session :|

Mar 31, 2020
Can't wait for chapter 7. I love the art style, monter girls, animation. Some fights seem impossible but you can actually win even without changing difficulty. Are there any similar games to this?
Not really fond of the change in chapter 6 where the game decides on your stats, i prefer my pure speed build in chapter 5.

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
I agree. Feels like it breaks the pace of the story-and-whatnot greatly. But this is coming from someone who grinded lizards in the beginning till max level for at least an hour without ever seeing the first NPCs lol. Considering this, the mushroom gathering quest later in the game surprisingly bored me out to the point where I considered putting game off for later session :|
Meh, it's called being realistic. You would be surprise how much real adventure is spending time getting the most mundane of stuff for people. Also most of those "quest" are not about the delivery of item you grinded but making grinding for xp less shitty. Nothing worse than aimelessy fucking up lizards or whatnot to get a few point of X.P, as is you get some pies for your trouble, and the cute pink human.

Ruchaczxd

Jun 18, 2017
There is some save editor for chapter 6 or some mod or debug for this game ?

Last edited:

It's Danny

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2021
How do I win against the Lux Pixie in end of chapter 2? I get her down to 1 HP but cannot finish her off.

It's Danny

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2021
Is that where you learn how to use the "tempt" ability?
if you mean the heart one, no. THat's already used in the first chapter.
in the second there is often a second HP bar for the opponents under a spell that can only be damaged via temp-spell, but in case of the pixie (the white one with wings that is ordered by this strange dude who speaks directly into the MC's head) there is no second bar, or at least I won't know, because I cannot get the first bar to 0.

Reactions: BloomYourDreams
Mar 1, 2020
there is no second bar, or at least I won't know, because I cannot get the first bar to 0.
Maybe it is either a random chance when using temp skills that increases the lower Lux HP gets; or is there a heart-shaped bar that fills up when using tempts?
It is probably using tempt magic when her HP is low, and it is a chance.
When I played, if I remember, if you get her to 0 by damage it was Game Over. Also introspurt, the creator, was saying something about making Badluck's girls not skippable anymore. Maybe they patched out Ch 2 somehow.

It's Danny

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2021
Maybe it is either a random chance when using temp skills that increases the lower Lux HP gets; or is there a heart-shaped bar that fills up when using tempts?
It is probably using tempt magic when her HP is low, and it is a chance.
When I played, if I remember, if you get her to 0 by damage it was Game Over. Also introspurt, the creator, was saying something about making Badluck's girls not skippable anymore. Maybe they patched out Ch 2 somehow.
well... I just wanted to send a screenshot to show what I mean, just to notice the game didn't save anything...

JoeElderLich

May 11, 2020
Is there any way to get twisted metal during the last free roam in Ch5? Or even anywhere in the other chapters? like seriously, how do I get twisted metal? Who drops it?

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
i can't download ch 5 & 6, is there any other link i can use?
What about the other links in the OP? That's why mirrors exist, for the case when all links from one source are down, in this case Mega for Ch5 and Ch6.
All other links seem to work, personally I even prefer Nopy over Mega.
The alternative is to report the OP for broken links (which I already did just now) and wait for the new ones.

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes