Kisama33

May 13, 2018
Looks like I gotta hurry up and finish both runs on CH. 7
Not really, unless you need a lot of time to finish them the next chapter is still far away, the dev had to start the development by rebuilding must of the menus and stuff because of the engine change but he is yet to "really" work on the game itself. All the assets mostly the art and animation take a long time and the scrip/codding take even longer and these are only the 2 longest phases of development from around 6 in total so you can take your time.

• Wow
Reactions: Dixen Chix

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
I've been pretty out of the loop with this, but is dev's plan still to eventually remake all the chapters into one consistent game with Unity? Or just the newer chapters? I enjoyed the game but always felt it was kinda jarring jumping from chapter to chapter with all the changes each iteration had.

crackad

Jul 4, 2020
I've been pretty out of the loop with this, but is dev's plan still to eventually remake all the chapters into one consistent game with Unity? Or just the newer chapters? I enjoyed the game but always felt it was kinda jarring jumping from chapter to chapter with all the changes each iteration had.
He intends to compile the game after completing the new chapters in Unity. The compilation will have uniform mechanics.

Last edited:

Kalkrion

Feb 27, 2019
He intends to compile the game after completing the new chapters in Unity. The compilation will have uniform mechanics.
Oooh that's exciting, great to see there is something to look forward to, this was one of the initial games to convince me that adult games could be both unique and good. So I'm happy to hear progress is still going strong

jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
chapter 3 :
how to earn the most azurite possible in 1 second

at least we won't have to farm for azurite and buy items for other chapters XD

after you've bought all the important items, you'll get your :love::love::love::love: with Iridia and instead of clicking like crazy and destroying your poor finger, use "OP Auto Clicker" (number 12 and next press "F6" ) ( number 11 = 0 azirute )

1709370866044.png

Last edited:
Reactions: crackad

jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
oops,( chapter 3 ) glad I made a save before beating the cat, I'd forgotten one detail

I beat him and went into the cave to get a new convenant ( badluck), but I can't after beat the cat

i think we can fight the cat in chapter 4 or 5 no ?

Last edited:

crackad

Jul 4, 2020
oops,( chapter 3 ) glad I made a save before beating the cat, I'd forgotten one detail

I beat him and went into the cave to get a new convenant ( badluck), but I can't after beat the cat

i think we can fight the cat in chapter 4 or 5 no ?
You will not fight the cat in CK5, you'll just get her covenant as part of story if you don't fight her in CK3. If you're going for her in CK3, you'll get chance to get one of the same girls offered by Badluck in CK3 in CK5

Reactions: Kisama33

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
Adding to what was been said above in case you "kill" the Badluck girls in chapters 3 or 5 you will get one of them for free (the Dark Elf) in the start of chapter 6 so you can go away with getting the 2 without fighting any of them by going into the secret path and ignore the Badluck event what means to play until close to the end of chapter 5 without any of the 3. I don't belive you can go into the "secret path" route and unlock the secret Badluck cave in chapter 5 if you ignore the Badluck cave in chapter 3 still have to test that to I remember some people in discord that you can't.

Reactions: crackad

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
Does anyone know the level cap for chapter 1 is?
Chapter 1 and 2 levels caps are limited to the value the engine (flash) allows you too go, don't remember the exact number but is the same cap for other stuff like itens quantities and stat points. The only thing you need to know is that is to big to reach it without cheating or spending a lifetime grinding.

ChinoChino

Jul 3, 2020
I'm stuck trying to get the animated Tempts for the Razorback & Berserker but no matter how many times I load a save or speed-run a new save, I can't get them.
Edit: You know what, just to (maybe) save time & sanity, will the whole gallery unlock if I finish the game or no?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Kisama33

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
I'm stuck trying to get the animated Tempts for the Razorback & Berserker but no matter how many times I load a save or speed-run a new save, I can't get them.
Stuck as in there is a limited amount of them and you can't get the scene before they run out or stuck as in even if I keep fighting 100 of them I still can't get the scene? If it's the last one I sugest reporting to the game discord since the dev doesn't pay attention to this thread, if it's the first just keep playing.

thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
so for someone that hasnt played any chapters yet would you guys suggest waiting for the complete one in unity? did dev mention how long the unity release will take approximately? ive read about the updates above but not sure what comes after

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
so for someone that hasnt played any chapters yet would you guys suggest waiting for the complete one in unity? did dev mention how long the unity release will take approximately? ive read about the updates above but not sure what comes after
The compiled version for this arc will take a long time to be ready for sure, to start the dev still needs to finish the arc (around 3 chapters, each will take around 6 months based on the previous releases may take longer may take less) only them the work in the compiled version can start, the 7 chapters available will need to be remade some of them like the first one almost entirely other will only need some rework to adapt to the new engine and the latest gameplay experience mechanics, that providind that the dev still feels that it's worth the trouble in the end he may decide to just move one to the next arc or his side project but for now that is still the point, in the end you may need to wait more than 2 years at least in my opinion even if this last 3 chapters can only be compiled together with much problem all the rest will take time.

So if you can wait then wait, if you can't or you just want to feel the original experience then go for it, you will see a lot of gameplay mechanics changes as well as new ones and quality of life improvements between chapters that can be a good/bad experience to each player so is up to you.

And on a side note just forget about any kind of release date, the game is released when it's ready and so far I don't renember any release date announced more than a week before to the actually release.

thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
The compiled version for this arc will take a long time to be ready for sure, to start the dev still needs to finish the arc (around 3 chapters, each will take around 6 months based on the previous releases may take longer may take less) only them the work in the compiled version can start, the 7 chapters available will need to be remade some of them like the first one almost entirely other will only need some rework to adapt to the new engine and the latest gameplay experience mechanics, that providind that the dev still feels that it's worth the trouble in the end he may decide to just move one to the next arc or his side project but for now that is still the point, in the end you may need to wait more than 2 years at least in my opinion even if this last 3 chapters can only be compiled together with much problem all the rest will take time.

So if you can wait then wait, if you can't or you just want to feel the original experience then go for it, you will see a lot of gameplay mechanics changes as well as new ones and quality of life improvements between chapters that can be a good/bad experience to each player so is up to you.

And on a side note just forget about any kind of release date, the game is released when it's ready and so far I don't renember any release date announced more than a week before to the actually release.
thanks for the reply, so my last question what exactly is the dev working on right now? couple posts above hes talking about 70% of UI update for this game, will it be for a new chapter or is he remaking old ones? im sorry if the questions sound stupid bit confused, maybe you already answered the questions in your answer and i just didnt get it

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
thanks for the reply, so my last question what exactly is the dev working on right now? couple posts above hes talking about 70% of UI update for this game, will it be for a new chapter or is he remaking old ones? im sorry if the questions sound stupid bit confused, maybe you already answered the questions in your answer and i just didnt get it
Right now the dev is working on chapter 8, but because the first 7 chapters are made with Flash he had to convert the UI to the Unity engine before starting to work in the chapter itself since both codes (for each engine) are incompatible, he couldn't just "copy/paste" it and work in the rest of the suff (art/music/script) right away, this UI will be used from now one for the next chapters to come as well as for the compiled version maybe with some changes along the way but once it's finished it can just be re-used without much of a issue and the dev can then focus on the main aspects of the game, after chapter 8 he will work on chapter 9/10 and as many others needed to finish the planned content (this can change along the way, less chapters with more content, more chapters with less content, a single chapter with all content needed to finish the arc).

Last edited:
Reactions: thememeguy123
4.60 star(s) 34 Votes