• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Beceus

Jan 13, 2020
MTL is better than nothing T.T
Not in this kind of case, no.

Cause this 'translator' is known to break games via MTL.
I have tried to play like 6 games from him and every single one I could not play to the end due to bugs caused by bad MTL.

Not to mention most fo the games are not translated, systems and items very frequently so all you get is jumbled poetics as dialogue and most likely a broken game.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
I know you can't filter games by MTL since for some reason they refuse to add that tag so is there any way to filter games google-fu'd by brokendivision user? Since they're not the one posting them I can't blacklist the account. Or you know, they could add a MTL tag or thread prefix, or thread creators could put 3 simple letters in the titles.

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
So ... the Heroine's name is Charles? Or is there a missing transformation tag?

Maybe it's just a but of MTL weirdness.

YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
Then translate the game yourself and stop whining about it being MTL in the thread.
The thing is these people wouldn't even go into the thread if only there's a way to filter these MTL game out. The only way for them to take out their frustration when they saw MTL after going into the thread, and for the fact that there still no MTL tag, is by whining.

moemi02

Aug 24, 2017
MTL : Made Too Late .....
yup like every good MTL game who let every single lazy guy (who could use *insert here* tool to play without need to wait and for the love of god the bad *insert comments* about MTL because they feel the need to let the world know they only exist through MTL post so they can show us they're still alive after touching their tralala to the game )

Yup here we go again .....

here_we_go_again_2.jpg

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote