• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
How to get Oswald ED? I need help
oswald the old man from the town??? i didn't play it recently if he is oswald ,them go to town talk to him at the bar, then go to his house give him the necklace. win against him, go to the forest help him so he don't get eaten them you go normally in your adventure, when you are more lewd talk to him and start doing event with him and them that leads you to the ending, the last event says something like this is irreversible so watch out and you pick yes and there you go

Reactions: kh_2145

kh_2145

May 24, 2019
oswald the old man from the town??? i didn't play it recently if he is oswald ,them go to town talk to him at the bar, then go to his house give him the necklace. win against him, go to the forest help him so he don't get eaten them you go normally in your adventure, when you are more lewd talk to him and start doing event with him and them that leads you to the ending, the last event says something like this is irreversible so watch out and you pick yes and there you go
Thanks a lot

Reactions: arucard34
Feb 21, 2019
It should be a rule that under languege you cant say "English (But actually no its MTL)" It should be Machinglish
Machine english needs its own university to understand. My favorite one is where the female character is named "colored leaves"

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
It should be a rule that under languege you cant say "English (But actually no its MTL)" It should be Machinglish
Machine english needs its own university to understand. My favorite one is where the female character is named "colored leaves"
i have seens worse mtl, and i can play it with this level of mtl the story is nothing too trascendental in this games

Mar 22, 2020
Uhhhh, I think we're missing some files here,at first I opened the game and it was mighty peculiar, and I'm saying that because the opening had ZERO BACKGROUND at all, Even when I was playing now, I just noticed that THERE IS ACTUALLY NOTHING.

I thought this was an error on my part until I checked the Zip file, it had NO tilesets at all. I was confused, I checked if I downloaded correctly, checked the file size and everything, 140mb, it said, mine is also 140mb, checked the DLsite, it's over 186mb, help me out here

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Uhhhh, I think we're missing some files here,at first I opened the game and it was mighty peculiar, and I'm saying that because the opening had ZERO BACKGROUND at all, Even when I was playing now, I just noticed that THERE IS ACTUALLY NOTHING.

I thought this was an error on my part until I checked the Zip file, it had NO tilesets at all. I was confused, I checked if I downloaded correctly, checked the file size and everything, 140mb, it said, mine is also 140mb, checked the DLsite, it's over 186mb, help me out here
The size difference come cause I've decrypted everything so don't worry about, as for the errors try using jap locale, everything is working like it should.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
The screenshot was taken from JOIPlay, don't know about what I did but I'm just going with the idea it's because the tilesets are missing from the graphics folder
the problem is simple, you're using joiplay, before asking for help with unsupported tools you should check with the official ones, there's no files missing just a broken program that don't receive enough support.

Mar 22, 2020
the problem is simple, you're using joiplay, before asking for help with unsupported tools you should check with the official ones, there's no files missing just a broken program that don't receive enough support.
Oh, well, can I still please get some help on this? I wanna play the game but it's hard to navigate because of the issue

Mar 22, 2020
Nevermind, I'm stupid, figured it out, needed to update to the latest JOIPlay stuff and download RTP stuff, thought Play Store version was the latest, sincerest apologies for being a dumbass

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote