mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
How has everyone's new year been so far? I've been bedridden since the first. I've been coughing up some nasty stuff and feeling pretty miserable overall. I'm recovering now and am mostly better, save for this persistent cough. As of now, I got 6 new sketches done.

I've got all the sketches for the user contract scenes done, so I started on some sketches that will be added in the chapter 3 update. Below is a better look at the Bee Worker enemy as well as an unnamed character that will be introduced in the chapter 3 update.

As of this update I will also be opening up submissions for round 4 of the user contracts! Be sure follow the rules and get your idea out there! All of the details will be found in the post following this one, so be sure to read them carefully before submitting! That's all for now! See you next week!

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
Rules for submissions can be found here:

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
How has everyone's new year been so far? I've been bedridden since the first. I've been coughing up some nasty stuff and feeling pretty miserable overall. I'm recovering now and am mostly better, save for this persistent cough. As of now, I got 6 new sketches done.

I've got all the sketches for the user contract scenes done, so I started on some sketches that will be added in the chapter 3 update. Below is a better look at the Bee Worker enemy as well as an unnamed character that will be introduced in the chapter 3 update.

As of this update I will also be opening up submissions for round 4 of the user contracts! Be sure follow the rules and get your idea out there! All of the details will be found in the post following this one, so be sure to read them carefully before submitting! That's all for now! See you next week!
Love the art.Also hope you get better quickly.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
mkrudesign morning. I really, really wish in this will be presente Good Path Vampire for Mila, Becouse I love Vampire, good Vampire without turn or feed on enemy, becouse I think this will be more awsome too see this rout were see wekape early and and save live to her sisters without turning or kill them. Readng the introdution on the post, I think you don't wont doo route Were Mila like Ancient Vampire continue be good as Vampire saving live to inocence (i don't if i wrote right or misteken), she can gain trust from youma without killng or turning them. I think this will be mor intersting. But I think you love this GAME OVER, who I hate more in all rpg games. Please this will be more be interesting path, with save humans live from die miserely, in this case she can turn them into vampires if them aske her to save them, if ther no way to find a doctor or heling herb or potion or holy water to save humans life, Mila can turn them in vampire. I know you think this don't gonna hape, becous you love only game over in this game. But I think this will more productive in the future. Also I wish in this game have more Vampire path, one whe she gonna killed buy hunter if don't do right choise to avoid this path: like killing humans to feed her self to become stronger, no heve mercy to humans' lifes, don't heped them those action make this GAME OVER, like consequences to bad choise. I kkno You love this GAME OVER. GOOD VAMPIRE will be gain othervise , like save humans, help them or first to turn them she can aske If them vonna life like a vampire, and teach them how life without killing incencents humans. I Know you alredy lought at me becou I don't wont to main routes in this game, I'm relly relly hate GAME OVER, I hoe you understend me on my hops, to ply a this game without get engy on Game Over. If you like the idea I wish this will be implamente in the sistem in the game. Plaese it importans to me too see If she act well like doit in the past. this will be more usfull in her vampire life if also she save her friend and ally Iris. Becous I wish she survived in the and into corrupted villages, and this will more impacte on choise she make in previuse life makein good or bad choise, to gain a End or enother.

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
mkrudesign morning. I really, really wish in this will be presente Good Path Vampire for Mila, Becouse I love Vampire, good Vampire without turn or feed on enemy, becouse I think this will be more awsome too see this rout were see wekape early and and save live to her sisters without turning or kill them. Readng the introdution on the post, I think you don't wont doo route Were Mila like Ancient Vampire continue be good as Vampire saving live to inocence (i don't if i wrote right or misteken), she can gain trust from youma without killng or turning them. I think this will be mor intersting. But I think you love this GAME OVER, who I hate more in all rpg games. Please this will be more be interesting path, with save humans live from die miserely, in this case she can turn them into vampires if them aske her to save them, if ther no way to find a doctor or heling herb or potion or holy water to save humans life, Mila can turn them in vampire. I know you think this don't gonna hape, becous you love only game over in this game. But I think this will more productive in the future. Also I wish in this game have more Vampire path, one whe she gonna killed buy hunter if don't do right choise to avoid this path: like killing humans to feed her self to become stronger, no heve mercy to humans' lifes, don't heped them those action make this GAME OVER, like consequences to bad choise. I kkno You love this GAME OVER. GOOD VAMPIRE will be gain othervise , like save humans, help them or first to turn them she can aske If them vonna life like a vampire, and teach them how life without killing incencents humans. I Know you alredy lought at me becou I don't wont to main routes in this game, I'm relly relly hate GAME OVER, I hoe you understend me on my hops, to ply a this game without get engy on Game Over. If you like the idea I wish this will be implamente in the sistem in the game. Plaese it importans to me too see If she act well like doit in the past. this will be more usfull in her vampire life if also she save her friend and ally Iris. Becous I wish she survived in the and into corrupted villages, and this will more impacte on choise she make in previuse life makein good or bad choise, to gain a End or enother.
I presume English isn't your main language, but the text block you wrote is hard to read, not to mention spelling mistakes and punctuation. So i suggest you write shorter sentences and split them up into separate paragraphs for each point.

This will make it easier for others to understand you and you'll get your point across better.

Not trying to insult you just giving a bit of advice.

Reactions: 88Michele88
Feb 11, 2019

nice art. but sistem fight bad( I hope feature update will Ok)

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Hey guys! I had alredy exploredy the city and I found out taliking with pepole around the no freadom to stay out at night for humans. They scared too much to be cought by Hunter whoo patrol the streats. The slum is mor in degraded and nasty too much as wa befor, destroid. Whole femily had lost her famliy, friends. The humans who wont live the normals life hate the new hunter and whoo is now in charg in the city. Talikng around I thinkig there mabey, Mile can help them with restore the city, finde a way to help human who don't have freedom to stay at night.

Mila can be a Good Vampire helpin around who need help? Also when we speak with who we turned in vampire: I wish ther was present three choise, like: 1) Find imformations about hunters' operation. 2) Help Humans who need (I knowyou don't like have other main path beside Hunter whoo kill vampire without mercy, or Mila Ancient Vampire wo can't be Good with her choise: like (Second Main Path)). 3) Feed to sorvive (like choice to give to new born vamprie). 4) Came with me ( the Vampire Hunter who turned can join in the party) this will be awsome.

Mila Ancient Vampire (Only Good Vampire) After fight. I see only 2 choises, it will be awsome make others 2 choise like: Kill her or Spare her, like you do it with Bianca.

For the town or villag this will be awsome help humen with ther home and make them go out without getin cout by hunters who patring the streets, Hupgreding the city and zones, totrust in vampire. (I know it bad idea and you hat giv happy good ending for Vampire Route). Intown no one huma is heppu with their lifes. I talket to avery single human and I lerned ther no onehave freed to stey out therihouse, only compleyyngabout new rein. hunters act like Mercenary. if Mila know about this she gonna made a make thinks easly too human, but firstshe wont let down who in charge and stop her/him to make it more worst.

I think when the HQ is in ruin, she can rebild it like her new home ar base whe she can live or make her base whe send hunter when she turned them in to vampire, make the base operative. (If you like the Idea)

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
Hello guys, i'm lost in the game. I have just make the contract in the mountain, killing the librarian etc... But now, I found nothing to do. What can I do ?

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Hello guys, i'm lost in the game. I have just make the contract in the mountain, killing the librarian etc... But now, I found nothing to do. What can I do ?
Mabye you have killed the wrong vampire. Ter real target a in labor under the library

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I play this game only for vampire route, naghting else. I hate kill Vampire like a friend Iris, it west of character wo cant do mor in the game. I don't othe update in normale human route. becous thei think the vampire don have mercy and turn peapole in vampire.
This game is only GAME OVER, Try to save our firend and you gat turnad by you friend. Hunter fon't have Mercy for firend. I Guess a gonna play vampire route only.

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
I did :(
Someone has a guide ?
Hey there! After defeating the boss in the lab underneath the library, it should automatically return you to Noctorna HQ. Im not sure if you explored underneath the library yet.

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
I have explored underneath the library and it automatically TP in noctorna, then speak about an orb. But I don't find anything to do. There is no new contract in the pub :/ I tried to talk with everyone, I know I miss something but what ?
Thanks guys to try to help me :) And sorry for my bad english, I'm french and we are pretty poor in english in France...

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
I have explored underneath the library and it automatically TP in noctorna, then speak about an orb. But I don't find anything to do. There is no new contract in the pub :/ I tried to talk with everyone, I know I miss something but what ?
Thanks guys to try to help me :) And sorry for my bad english, I'm french and we are pretty poor in english in France...
After the cutscene go to your bedroom and sleep in the bed.

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes