Others Crisis Point: Extinction [v0.47] [Anon42]

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

FM550

Aug 12, 2020
Has anyone tried playing the game through JoiPlay on Android with a Backbone or Kishi? Very curious to see if it would work well

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
This game is soo complicated to play, the onlything I can do is jump walk to left right, shoot attack and nothing else. Is there anyway to climb walls or break the big stones blocking a path. I tried going over the skills and controls multiple times but none of them work at all, I need despirate help please Someone ?
It's a , you need to find upgrades to progress through certain parts.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
how do you manage to get trough those orbs? no matter what i'd do the thing for grapling hook is too far to reach, i have all upgrades, hoover boots, wall climb etc.
you need the upgrade that lets you move horizontally infinitely in mid air, Idk what it's called, but you can basicaly just hold down a key and fly above the orbs

Reactions: fapderp11

Hunk 1350

Aug 18, 2020
where is the save game info? i want to move the save from my pc to my notebook but only the game folder didn't work.

Duskyer

Jul 21, 2017
Why is the Jungle boss so hard? No health drops, super fast pace, what the fuck.
Yeah that fight is WAAAAY overtuned. I was only able to beat it by lowering the game speed. Also it's way too much of a bullet sponge. You either gotta drop the speed of the boss, lower the hp or give us health drops. Maybe a projectile we can shoot for the health item to drop.

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
New keyboars + mouse/twin stick control scheme, new UI (menus), and some graphical changes. No new story though.
This is mostly an "under the hood" update, but thanks to new control scheme it plays much differently.
Twin stick control scheme was a good choice.

Reactions: Enigmanic
4.60 star(s) 29 Votes