Others Crisis Point: Extinction [v0.47] [Anon42]

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

TJ412

Sep 24, 2018
The game seems to read my joystick as a gamepad. There needs to be an option to disable gamepad entirely, cause unplugging it every time is obviously not ideal.

Croak

Jul 21, 2017
can you please make it so i can decide what monitor I can put the game on? Just goes to monitor one and there's no way to move it to my other monitor.

user182737

Feb 6, 2021
can you please make it so i can decide what monitor I can put the game on? Just goes to monitor one and there's no way to move it to my other monitor.
So i tested it on my game (Version 0.47) and indeed, you can`t get the game fullscreen on another monitor.

What you can do is to go the options, deactivate Fullscreen, press and hold "alt" and go with your mouse to the top of the game window. Press leftclick, you can move the window around. Issue is, if you put it on another display and activate fullscreen, it just put the window back to the original screen. You can try if the windows size settings are enough. If not, a programm like "borderless gaming" (i use the steam version) may be required.

I played a bunch of hgames.. thats the first game where i have seen this issue. What where the devs thinking?

Reactions: Croak

frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018
catacomb puzzle got me stuck, help anybody?
Puh, it's been some time since I played this, but I think you need to enter the paths, that have a lit torch.
So main room -> path with a lit torch at it's entrance -> main room -> path with a lit torch at it's entrance -> main room etc.
Do so and you should process the puzzle.

Reactions: Monki0
4.60 star(s) 29 Votes