Others Crisis Point: Extinction [v0.47] [Anon42]

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Anon42

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Does this Orexius have other projects he's worked on? His art and animations are well done.
Nope, he works full time on CPE, and this is his first real project just like me. He actually started working with me as a tileset/environment artist, not an animator :p He lives in the same house as us too, at this point we're more friends than coworkers, I'm lucky to have the guy on board.

Anon42

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
No, But I have to admit, a very smart move from the developer himself to post the game here...
I think that it's unlikely that he will update it here anytime soon.
I don't update the game on here, never have and never will - but I also don't stop anybody from pirating it to these forums. If someone posts a download for the latest version of the game, a moderator will edit the first post with the new links. My presence changes nothing about how the game is updated here.

Mar 31, 2018
I don't update the game on here, never have and never will - but I also don't stop anybody from pirating it to these forums. If someone posts a download for the latest version of the game, a moderator will edit the first post with the new links. My presence changes nothing about how the game is updated here.
That won't change the fact of how smart you are!!
I mean instead of "HEY don't pirate my game, or I will sue you" you are showing the people how hard its to make this game, which is a very smart move.
But to my surprise that you are not the person who updated the game to 0.42.
Thank you for being nice to the community here and thank you for making such a nice game, Shame I can't support you (I don't own a credit card).
Self-belief and hard work will always earn you success, your game is still in early access and it's already in the top 15 platforming here.
Good luck

So what's the latest version? Is it v0.42 or any other?
I think v 0.44, but you wont find it anywhere unless you are supporting him.

lleerr

May 19, 2017
hello guys, I need some help, I don't know where I should be going now.
I went to the under water secret base and went to the point where i get boots upgrades allowing me to dash continuously and slow down the downspeed of a jump.

I found some doors that dont want to open, but after that i really don't know where i need to go.
Any help please ?

TRICKSTΞR

Sep 9, 2021
Is there any way to increase the libido of Alicia to see different pixel H-scenes with the enemies? The green tentacles types in the catacomb and the scientist guy helps in increasing it but if I wanted to see a particular scene with any enemy.

Edit: Nevermind found it how to do it.

Last edited:

TRICKSTΞR

Sep 9, 2021
So I connected the western catacomb to the jungle and explored it a bit but I don't know how to progress after that. I can't seem to swim underwater or jump far high. I can burn the vines with the melee attack though. Am I missing something?

PJ627

Jun 11, 2020
Just bought a new laptop and whenever I try to start the game, I keep getting DirectX is not installed and it crashes. I checked my Direct X drivers and they're all up to date. Anybody have any ideas on what I'm doing wrong?

Oko7

Mar 14, 2021
Just bought a new laptop and whenever I try to start the game, I keep getting DirectX is not installed and it crashes. I checked my Direct X drivers and they're all up to date. Anybody have any ideas on what I'm doing wrong?
This may help:

Usually if there is problem like this it has to do with .NET Framework, that one of them is not correctly installed and it messes something and it may not show up for months

PJ627

Jun 11, 2020
This may help:

Usually if there is problem like this it has to do with .NET Framework, that one of them is not correctly installed and it messes something and it may not show up for months
Was able to get it to work, thank you!

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
Is it worth waiting for the 0.44 version here?
Edit: I don´t understand why it wasn´t published at the time, but... as the comment took the time to write it... here it goes.

[No and in the best of cases, (since we´re humans like that) you will have to wait until the game is complete and the typical fool arrives to filter the game, since with the current content + the situation that happened with the creator, I don't think any of the supporters are going to leak anything, unless there is something very heavy (and still, I doubt). Here it doesn´t happen like in other threads where either some are the bad guys or others are the victims or some other situation, it is simply an unwritten law without more than... why filter? why hurt?

A scenario that I personally consider that many creators and even groups would envy having, since instead of having to worry about having to put obstacles so that it isn´t so "simple" to enjoy without having something that you lack or that you have to have a witch hunt or simply, after a point, seal the content, only to your personal circle pass the product worked for reviews and tests and to those who support only pass information without content in order to prevent your product from losing the absolute interest but also doesn´t stop attracting attention until it is time to release it or, as long as the joke holds. Oh well... back off stage for one reason or another and stabbing people tremendously.

The bread and butter if you´re someone who checks several threads throughout a single week and not to mention a month or a year, of the stories that are easily available at this point, we would have to fill a library of stories of various types, from those of tragedy, mystery, glory, betrayal, etc.,].

lleerr

May 19, 2017
is there something to interact with in the room with a massive cristal and two "levitating" seat each side of the cristal ?

Anon42

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
(The following is (mostly) a copy-paste from our If you like what you see, If you enjoy the game, We couldn't make this game without our supporters!)

Hey everyone. This week was an okay one, it's been a bit of a mental/emotional rollercoaster but productivity was decent.

To start off, I need to talk about streams. As some of you may know, I held one stream for a few hours earlier this week. Whenever it's been a really long time since I've held a stream, I always get a lot of anxiety leading up to one. This time was no different, but normally when I finally do build up the nerve to stream, the nerves go away after the first hour, and I end up having a great time. The unfortunate thing is.. that just didn't happen this time. I was nervous for the entire stream, and it stuck with me for a while after, as well. I don't know why; maybe it's because I'm already not feeling 100%, or maybe it's because I used to use streams a lot when I needed to crunch to get updates done in time, but regardless of the reason why, it felt awful.

I'm really sorry for anyone who was looking forward to streams; I was too, knowing how well they had gone in the past, I was hoping they'd be able to help me be more productive, but for the time being, I'm going to have to put a pause on streams. I might try another one after Puffernutter is back and things are back to normal, but if that doesn't work out, then I don't think I'm going to be able to stream regularly until I figure out something for my mental health.

With the stream talk out of the way, me and Orexius spent this entire week on H-scenes. I've finished implementing almost every xray scene Orex animated, along with some various H-scene updates - although we're holding off on the slime animation, since he'll be updating that scene soon to add more details and more frames and the xray will have to change along with it. We also decided that we're going to give blowjob xrays a shot; we had decided to go for penetration xrays only before, but some oral scenes feel like they should have them, so we're going to give it a try and see if we can make it look good. If we do include them, I'll include separate toggles for all the different kinds of xrays so you can turn off any you might not like.

I also worked on implementing the new Edovex H-scene animations, which I can't remember if I've talked about before? I think I've mentioned it, but there are several more Edovex scenes being added this update. In general, even though this update is taking a long time, there's a lot to look forward to as far as H-scenes go.

That's pretty much all we spent time on this week, but as a final treat, here's another preview of the Poison Alraune BE H-scene, but this time, animated!
Poison_Alraune_BE_H-Scene_Loop_One_200_Export.gif

Orex finished the first loop as you can see above, and has nearly finished the second loop now; after that is the climax which shouldn't take long.

I took stock of the update's overall progress this week, and the good news is that there's more done than I thought there was, though we do still need a bit before it can be finished. I probably won't try to add any new areas to explore in this update, and just focus on the other things so I can get it out sooner. It'll be a very H-scene heavy update, along with a lot of polish for existing stuff, like the ledge vaulting, xrays, improved special effects, some improved enemy animations, etc. Once this update is released, I'll put all my focus towards the level editor, then use that to try and get a bunch more rooms implemented in the next update.

Alright, that's all I've got for today. Thank you for reading and supporting us, and sorry again about the stream situation; I hope it will improve soon and I can go back to streaming like we used to, but until then, I'll continue keeping you as up to date as possible with these weekly updates.

frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018
(The following is (mostly) a copy-paste from our If you like what you see, If you enjoy the game, We couldn't make this game without our supporters!)

Hey everyone. This week was an okay one, it's been a bit of a mental/emotional rollercoaster but productivity was decent.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you as always for the news. Could you maybe in future posts hide the new sex-animations (gif or jpeg) in Spoilers?
I would like to see them in the game first.

Reactions: Anon42
4.60 star(s) 29 Votes